Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys

Reaction score
Oh, I just assumed he was the same pizza Spidey buck with different shins and torso but I was just guessing.

One thing I wish they'd still include is a pair of 'crawling' hands

Reaction score
I also wish he had crawling hands and a more modern/McFarlane altenrate headsculpt (big bug eyes), but from what I've seen so far, I'm gonna be more than happy with what they delivered on.

Reaction score
Happened upon a retro Spiderman at Walmart today, so I happily picked it up. I canceled my online preorder.

Reaction score
Picked up that huge Justice League Flying Fox vehicle/playset at Ollie's for $20. It says it's for 6" figures, but I kind of want to see how it works with 3.75" since it's supposed to be a huge vehicle in the movie.

I also may end up using it for my GI Joe figures both 3.75" and 6". Seems like a cool command vessel for Cobra.

Any way you slice it, $20 for a huge toy like that seems like a good deal. I think it comes with a bunch of accessories for 6" figures as well.

Reaction score
Found the Marvel Legends Deluxe Apocalypse in Target today and War Machine in Target yesterday. The Apocalypse is one massive figure.

Reaction score
Those still haven't hit my area! Im checking DPCIs every day!

I picked up the new Marvel Legends Warpath at a local toy store today. He's awesome but it's kind of weird that they gave him alternate gripping hands but no knives!

Reaction score
Deadpool 2 Cable is starting to hit Walmarts. Found him this morning, so I canceled my preorder which wasn't supposed to arrive until Oct. 2nd. :confused:

There were 3 at the Walmart I went to. Brickseek is showing quantities of 4, 5, and 6 at various Walmarts in my area. Hopefully this will be better distributed than most other Walmart exclusives. I'm looking at YOU Worthy Captain America.

I'm glad the rest of the DP 2 wave isn't exclusive. I think they should be pretty easy to find and can be ordered pretty much everywhere.

Reaction score
Yeah, I spotted 5 at another Walmart today. If people are looking to get one don't wait for the weekend. Go today to look.

Reaction score
Basically all of our local stores got in one case.
Yeah, that seems to be what's happening. I was a little worried when the preorders sold out, but now it looks to be fairly widely available. It's like a big middle finger to the scalpers out there. (y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found Warpath and Pirate Deadpool to finish Strong Guy. Never thought I'd see this BAF, but very happy it got made - The "Doc Samson as team therapist" issue of X-Factor is probably my favorite comic from the 90's. The entire Peter David run was great. How 'bout a matching Wolfsbane, Hasbro?

Also got a deluxe War Machine (will be residing on my desk for the near future) and the retro armored Daredevil. Wasn't really planning on DD because I'm a classic red jammies fan, but in-hand the figure looks great. It sold itself when I saw it.

Between this stuff, the Sentinel, and multiples of the Tantive IV playset, it's been an expensive August. Looks like September's theme might be ramen noodles and plasma donation.

Reaction score
While hunting at Ollie's I found a bunch of the 1st 10 Years Thor and Sif 2-packs for $13. Also the Luke Cage 2-pack for $13. They really got a lot in. I'm talking 10+ of each from what I could tell.

Reaction score
Just got a notice that my Mezco One:12 Supreme Knight Batman is in my Pile of Loot. :) I think I'm just going to ship it since it's hard to say what other pre-orders are close to coming in. Still, I may wait a bit just in case, but it'll be torture. I'm not sure I can hold out for long.