Recent Acquisitions - Super Hero Toys

Utinniii

Reaction score
I was Halloween shopping at a thrift store and scored a 3.75 Sentinel for $8!

Reaction score
Today brought the ML Punisher War Machine from Hasbro Pulse.
Thanks for the heads up. I had it pre-ordered on BBTS, but getting it from Pulse is better since it's slightly cheaper and I get free shipping.

Reaction score
Just got my Punisher War Machine figure from Pulse. Really cool paint variant of War Machine. Definitely my favorite War Machine figure I have now.

Reaction score
I have no explanation, but ML Sharon Carter is falling off the pegs at the DD’s Discount around here. Full pegs of nothing but Sharon. $3.99.

Reaction score
My Doctor Doom showed up delivered on Sunday night. (Didn't know FedEx does that.)

This figure is a slam dunk success. Excited to have him in-house.

Reaction score
Found this at my local DD's Discount. Never pass up a $4 Marvel Legends. (y)

Reaction score
Go! Games and Calendars in the mall is currently 50% off the entire store (except LEGO). They are chock full of toys and games, with a small calendar section on the side. Bought Alfred Pennyworth and some NECA and MEGO toys. They also had lots of Marvel Legends and Marvel Diamond Select, but nothing I wanted.

Reaction score
a friend of mine gave me his Medicom Batman figures over the weekend.. Have Batman begins, Scarecrow, Two Face, Joker (bank robbery), Joker (with rocket launcher).

Reaction score
Mine is coming too, I actually called to dispute it because I forgot about buying this LOL.
I'd almost given up hope of this being released. kept getting pushed back and back. but it's truly an amazing figure and perhaps the best ever Mr. Freeze figure produced.

Reaction score
I'd almost given up hope of this being released. kept getting pushed back and back. but it's truly an amazing figure and perhaps the best ever Mr. Freeze figure produced.
It really is a beautiful piece, congrats! They accidently shipped the Batman to me (a year ago) after I cancelled it. I ended up sending it back to be honest, but man now I wish I would of never cancelled my Batman order!

Reaction score
I received the new Marvel Legends Spider-Man wave today from DorkSide. This wave kind of blows.
Probably the least excited I've been for a spidey wave. Outside of Shang Chi, I'll try to grab the video game Spideys but that's just because I loved the game so much.

Reaction score
The Mondo Tees exclusive 1/6th Batman from the Animated Series:

Great photos! I have to admit after seeing this I remember why I cancelled the Batman. I get the Animated stylized version and all, but the cyan on Batman's cowl really bothers me. I think the white on Mister Freeze is not as bad, which is why I got this in the end.

Reaction score
More of a sighting as I didn't pick anything up, but I noticed all the new Mcfarlane DC figures at Walmart. They look decent, but not really my thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also saw them at Target last night. They didn't impress me, they looked pretty much on par with past Mattell releases, not really McFarlane caliber.

Reaction score
Picked up the McFarlane Batman tonight. I like him. Joints are in the right places and have the right range of motion, feels sturdy. It's basically everything I would hope for in. dc line. Other than Nightwing and Batgirl, I don't think Im getting any more from this wave, but I'm excited about where it can go.

Reaction score
picked up both McFarlane Batman figures last night. I'm not a fan of the animated version as the top mold torso is way too heavy and makes for posing/standing this figure very difficult if not impossible. also McFarlane blended the original Batman the Animated Series Batman with the animation from The New Batman Adventures which to me doesn't work.

the Comic book version is far superior to the animated version.

my main gripes with is the grapple gun with the comic version. I wish that the grapple hook was removable or left off entirely as it looks weird in his hand. unless you are posing the figure in a way where he would be using the grapple gun it just look off.

Reaction score
picked up MacFarlane Superman and BTAS Harley Quinn this morning as well as the Spinmasters 4" line.. scored Regeneration Suit Superman, Batman (Grey and blue) @ the Target in Milltown.