Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

Reaction score
I was in Kohls over the weekend, it looked like they still had their entire Force Friday glut of TLJ figures, including their exclusive 4 pack ($49.99). All the figures were $11.99, BUT! BUT! they had stickers on them that said "Limited Quantities." So, better act fast. ;)

Reaction score
I've seen those stickers on their Funko merchandise as well. Pretty much brick and mortar versions of "Just 1 Left Remaining" you see online. :p

Reaction score
Didn't pick anything up, but my local target has finally clearanced some TLJ stuff. A whole row of Tie Silencers for $24.99 and two BB8 playsets for $49.99.

Reaction score
In the last days of TRU, I picked up the BB8 playset for around that price. Well worth it IMO. They had a big pallet stacked with them. At some point I'm expecting them to pop up at discount stores come the holiday shopping season.

Reaction score
In the last days of TRU, I picked up the BB8 playset for around that price. Well worth it IMO. They had a big pallet stacked with them. At some point I'm expecting them to pop up at discount stores come the holiday shopping season.
Yeah they were $45 when my TRU was shuttering. One of the last things they had actually. A nice piece for that price, but I was still sour over the movie at that time. Now it's just a matter of space.

Reaction score
Found Enfys Nest w/bike and Wampa for $5 each at Walmart during a business trip. B) Interesting they scanned at that price the week they finished their reset.

Reaction score
Just got back to town, so hit up my local Walmart before heading home:

Force Link 2.0 Starter set: $5
Lando/Kessel Guard 2-pack: $5
Qui-Gon/Maul 2-pack $5
B)

Reaction score
My Mission to Vandor set arrived yesterday, haven't had a chance to open it yet.

Everyone finding the Lando/Kessel set on clearance, you're welcome. Those are going on clearance because I finally bought one a few weeks back. ;)

Reaction score
Picked up Rose/BB-8/BB-9 2-pack at Walmart for $3.50 the other day. Saw a couple of Lando/Kessel Guard sets there for the same price.

Reaction score
Got Beckett, Val, L3, Rio, and Quay Tolsite off the ebay from Mr. Tunghori this a.m.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Picked up Rose/BB-8/BB-9 2-pack at Walmart for $3.50 the other day. Saw a couple of Lando/Kessel Guard sets there for the same price.
Thanks for the heads-up about this. If I can find the Kessel Guard/Lando two-pack I may get another one for that great price. No need for another Lando, but the K. Guard and that laser cannon are incredible - great figures, and some of the best from this line.

Reaction score
Added Target exclusive trooper 6 pack to my BS rebel fleet trooper order this morning at Target.com to get free shipping plus $10 off.

Reaction score
Got the the Lando/Kessel Guard pack from the clearance section at a local Walmart for $4. The Guard and massive cannon thing are worth $4 (despite the cannon not being able to sit flat)

Reaction score
I see that wave 4 is now being found in PA last night. Hopefully these hit nationwide soon so I can cancel my dorkside order. Those people do not reply to emails!

Reaction score
I see that wave 4 is now being found in PA last night. Hopefully these hit nationwide soon so I can cancel my dorkside order. Those people do not reply to emails!
They answered me w/ 24 hrs. Basically no new info on eta but later I noticed they changed listing to say Pre-Order Now for OCTOBER Arrival where previously read Pre-Order Estimated September. So to me the wording, other than the month, change to me me suggested maybe they were now in USA perhaps at customs or starting to transit to dorkside.

Reaction score
I would hope so since Walmart has them at stores now. Did you call or email? They’ve not responded to me.

Reaction score
I would hope so since Walmart has them at stores now. Did you call or email? They’ve not responded to me.
Emailed. Also see Amazon direct has a couple in stock BUT at 17 bus each. Amazon need a reality check or maybe an enema. They've gotten real anal w/ thier single sw 3.75" pricing. They are ok w/ multi packs and 6", but totally out of touch w/ 3.75 single packed figs.

Reaction score
Received my Solo tie fighter from Target.com, this has a good feel to it. Like the way it breaks apart in the middle!

Reaction score
Got a TLJ R2 from 5 Below earlier. I'm not familiar with the TLJ case assortments, but they also had Crait Luke, Leia, Jyn and others I'm forgetting. Also saw the TLJ multi-pack with Resistance Rey and Endor Luke at Tuesday Morning for $19.99. The SKU is 2049828.

Reaction score
Broke down and pre-ordered Solo Wave 4 from Empire Earth. Thinking about actually keeping both Royal Guards to have 2 matching ones for my Death Star. So out of the seven I'm keeping, if I can get my cost per figure down to around $8 or $9 after selling the others, I'll be happy.

Also picked up the Threepio and Artoo set. That weathering looks so good.

Reaction score
I found plenty of Solo Wave 4 this morning at a Walmart in Anderson, South Carolina. They also had a fresh box above (not in the picture) that I pulled a Quay from. These should hit in good numbers after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I found plenty of Solo Wave 4 this morning at a Walmart in Anderson, South Carolina. They also had a fresh box above (not in the picture) that I pulled a Quay from. These should hit in good numbers after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's a pretty sight indeed !

Reaction score
Bought my first modern-day 5POA figures today on a clearance sale (which translates to "the prices were closer to the original (American) MSRP rather than being twice the American MSRP") for 6€ a piece from a local supermarket, after having seen various Rogue One and other TLJ figures for a discounted price at a competiting supermarket. I had essentially sworn to myself I wouldn't touch these 5POA figures, because long story short, I just don't get it and I prefer the super-articulatedness offered by TVC figures instead.

Actually I wanted to get a Director Krennic figure, since the only other Imperial Officer figure donning a white uniform is Colonel Wulff Yularen from the Death Star Briefing multipack, so I figured you can never have too many such Imperials; furthermore I guess it'll be a while since there'll be a more definitive version of Krennic with actual articulation in the 3.75" scale, and thus we gotta settle with what we have, right? That being said, while I didn't find Krennic, I was positively impressed by this supermarket's toy section -- they actually had Solo figures on the shelves, too! I was almost tempted to buy the Lando Calrissian & Kessel Guard multipack, but given that the price was twice the American MSRP -- which is all too common over here -- I figured I'll pass it for now and instead hope for a TVC Lando or BS Lando instead.

As for the figures themselves:
* General Hux can certainly just stand there and look menacing. Ironically enough if you remove the outer robe, he can actually sit down (awkwardly), which is not something that can be said for many older but more articulated Officer-type figures (e.g. Admiral Ozzel, Moff Jerjerrod, Captain Needa, ...). Of course 14 points of articulation and a soft goods "skirt" would've been ideal, but what Hasbro came up with is surprisingly functional. Of course I'm still opposed to the general concept of 5POA...
* Jedi Training Rey actually looks more like Daisy Ridley than TVC Jakku Rey, which is otherwise a very neat figure. The facial paint apps still aren't perfect, but surprisingly good. And hey, in all fairness, as far as bad headsculpts go, it could always be a lot more worse...
* Resistance Gunner Paige has a nice head sculpt. Wonder how long 'till we get an enhanced version of her, either as a Black Series or The Vintage Collection version, with proper articulation?
* Resistance Tech Rose doesn't really seem like a hard-to-find figure. And it's no wonder, because if you can get your hands on the Black Series version, I'd assume most of us would go for that; I certainly would, but it's not as simple as walking into the local Toys R" Us and buying the figure, sadly. As far as the sculpt and likeness go, though, this is a mighty impressive figure and it looks a lot like the actress; either my Rose is better than the version pictured on Rebelscum's Photo Archive or then the pics just don't do the figure justice. Whatever the case is, I think I'm speaking for most of us when I say we wish Hasbro could capture the likenesses of Carrie Fisher, Natalie Portman and Mark Hamill this accurately. Here's hoping for the future!

Reaction score
received quay tolsite from amazon direct. Came smashed so I complained to them and they gave me instant full refund and told me to keep figure, no need to return it,