Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

Reaction score
Dang! What is with Walmart these days. Not that I mind, but they have really been crazy with the clearance prices. A BB-8 playset for $1 is absurd. I think that is by far the greatest deal I've ever seen.
I cant imagine the BB8 playset was accurately priced for $1...wasn't that a $150 item? lol I'm thinking employee error, and he might not work there anymore...

Reaction score
I got mine for $18.00 a few months back. After flipping the 5POA figures I made a good amount of money.

Reaction score
One of my local wal-marts had TLJ figures down to $3. Two finn's, two Hux's and at least six cases worth of Rose. They were well stocked on Solo figures in the toy section though.

Reaction score
One of my local wal-marts had TLJ figures down to $3. Two finn's, two Hux's and at least six cases worth of Rose. They were well stocked on Solo figures in the toy section though.
That's just a store report... I didn't buy them, lol.

Reaction score
Bought the last Stormtrooper Executioner & Praetorian Guard set at TRU for $20. Will probably just chuck the Commtech Reader.

Reaction score
Been out of town this weekend and took a trip to the Walmart store to look around.

Found and bought one Range Trooper of the 3 inch Force Link series. I didn't buy anything else because I do the right thing by leaving the other figures on the peg rack in the aisle fir other people to buy.

I just don't go hog wild on snatching bunch of stormtroopers to "army build" anyway. At least I'm considerate of other shoppers when I do go to a store whether it's a shopko or walmart store

Reaction score
I just found Wave 2 of Last Jedi in my local Tesco. I haven't seen them anywhere in Poland so far so I've just bought R2, Leia and DJ. I am super happy, cause I wanted those figures and could found them in any store so far.

Reaction score
Why is it taking Entertainment Earth so long to get in the unreleased Cai Threnali figures?! Those were in Canada stores months ago!

Reaction score
Why is it taking Entertainment Earth so long to get in the unreleased Cai Threnali figures?! Those were in Canada stores months ago!
my thoughts exactly... I ordered mine months ago along with the flametrooper and I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival

Reaction score
Given how the lines have been going, the fact force link 2.0 is a turd, they released a few thinks w/ red tlj art work in solo line, there seems no logic behind them not packing these 2 EE figs as is w/ red logo and f.l 1.0 in wave 2 instead of repacks of cheque and qi'ra

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting on my flame trooper for months. Wisely made a trade with a Canadian Scummer for Cai.

Reaction score
Chewie not cheque and things not thinks. Gotta love the limited edit features around here

Reaction score
I've had the Cai and Flametrooper on preorder for months now too, surprised they didn't ship in May when they were supposed to. Honestly though, due to my increasing disinterest in anything TLJ related, I was thinking of just canceling my order, as I really don't care about them that much

Reaction score
I think these last wave figures will end of up at closeout (again) somewhere. For some reason, my local Grocery Outlet is still getting TFA unmasked Kylo Ren, Nien Numb, Tasu Leech and Ackbar figures.

Reaction score
I finally had to succumb and buy a second force link/praetorian/executioner pack at 60% off. I was tired of going down to TRU every week waiting for these to get to 70%. And it's so depressing to go there now.

Reaction score
I finally had to succumb and buy a second force link/praetorian/executioner pack at 60% off. I was tired of going down to TRU every week waiting for these to get to 70%. And it's so depressing to go there now.
I did the same thing! There was only one left at my store so if I didn’t get it somebody else would have. And I agree, super depressing.

Reaction score
I've been hunting for that set, but none of the local TRU stores seem to have it. If anyone has a spare for trade - LMK! ;)

Reaction score
EE sent this guy that was ordered some time ago. This should have been released with the general line at stores. I would have picked up a few at retail price but only 1 at $11. The Last Jedi line had only 1 troop builder.

Reaction score
^ dagnabbit, someone at FedEx must hate KY, mine is still stuck in limbo in lndy, after being stalled in AZ. I doubt I'll see mine thursday at this rate.

Reaction score
Got my flame trooper today as well as C’ai. Really pleased with both. The update to the trooper is good!

Reaction score
received mimban han/chewie 2 pk and rebolt/corellian hound 2 pk (plus extra rebels leia) all momc from ebay ( and at retail price). Found an extra at-st driver helmet, looks decent on the han fig until han/mudtrooper gear fig is in hand ( no, I don't mean I have it on order yet, unless you count on order in my mind)

Reaction score
For those interested, whilst waiting for an employee to pull a 6" Gamorrean for me, I noticed Target had an absolute glut of TLJ A-Wings for $8.99. So keep an eye on your clearance if your store is still choking on TLJ product.

Reaction score
They're still $14.98 down here on Long Island. I would pick up 5 more if knocked down to $9

Reaction score
Depending on the store, some stores knock clearance out of the system while they're still at 50%. Also, I've been in some stores where they deny you the purchase when that happens, even with the clearance sticker still on there. But some are stores are nice about it and give you the last sticker price on it.

Reaction score
Jeeze, the solo packaging Rose with droids is $4.22 on amazon and Last jedi packages Jyn is $2.36. How are those repacks working out for you hasbro?

Reaction score
I bought the Force Link 1.0 Obi-Wan today. Idk I just needed SOMETHING new to open. I don't really collect "5POA" but it's a nice figure. Bought the Force Link 2.0 Hoth Leia too.

Also I think we can drop the 5POA tag with these new figures - it seems as if they are wandering into the 6-7 range and it's to the point where this basic style is still evolving.

Reaction score
Yup, some are up to 9 POA as well- I opened up a Cai Threnalli figure, and he has the rotating boots like Hoth Leia, along with rotating gloves.

Reaction score
Sweet Target deals on the way home from work:

Force Link Luke/Palpatine/Royal Guard figure 3-pack: $3.74 :D
Canto Bight Speeder vehicle: $4.54 :D
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Berserker: $5.98 :D

Reaction score
Picked up the AT-DT today. Haven't opened it yet, but I'm looking forward to another piece of imperial armor for my collection.