Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

Reaction score
Destiny is a very fun game. My wife and I discovered it this summer during vacation and we're hooked. Seeing this expansion to the series brought lots of smiles to our face. Combination of cards and dice is very fun. Hope you enjoy it!

Reaction score
Not acquired by me (yet...) but Black Series 3.75 Luke, Rose, Elite Praetorian and Executioner Stormtrooper have been found in California, Florida and Pennsylvania. We need threads for them, please!

Reaction score
Not acquired by me (yet...) but Black Series 3.75 Luke, Rose, Elite Praetorian and Executioner Stormtrooper have been found in California, Florida and Pennsylvania. We need threads for them, please!
Threads exist....in the black series section. Please go there to discuss.

Reaction score
Chipping away slowly at the basic figs since my options are limited on my local pegs. I did pick up the Paige thats been sticking around and grabbed a Stormtrooper. The only two TLJ basic figs left on the shelves around me are another Stormie and a Poe. I might just go ahead a buy both in hopes of prodding a restock soon. Lol.

Reaction score
had a friend hook me up with the new TLJ Disney droids from the park. picked up the green droid 2 pack of R4-X2 as well as the 4 pack of BB units that has BB-9E, BB-8, 2BB-2 and B4 :D

Reaction score
I was able to and I feel lucky to be able to pick up Luke, Rey and Kylo at Toys R US yesterday after not being able to get them on FF.

Reaction score
Taking advantage of Target's gift card promotion, I picked up the TIE Silencer, A-Wing, and Ski Speeder today.

Reaction score
This afternoon I picked up the SA 3.75" Luke, Rose, Executioner Trooper, and Praetorian Guard at the North Olmsted, OH, Walmart. Looks like the store got a few of each.

Reaction score
Taking advantage of Target's gift card promotion, I picked up the TIE Silencer, A-Wing, and Ski Speeder today.
When does that gift card promotion end? I spent $80 Thursday night getting all 4 of the new Revell kits.

Reaction score
How are they?
Very nice. Rose is Rose; Luke has a soft goods cloak; and the Executioner and the Praetorian Guard make you appreciate the extra points of articulation when posing them in action stances.

Reaction score
Picked up the C-3PO and the Probe Droid/Vader set today. Slowly knocking these out little by little. I don't need too many more of the basic figures really....Hux, Poe, and a couple more Stormies. Still need the Rey/Praetorian and Rathtar sets. So, I'm not doing too bad on the TLJ product. I'll probably turn my attention to the RO Bohdi, Galen and Raddus next though.

Reaction score
Went out tonight poking around for the first time since FF. Picked up the basic Rose and Rey/Praetorian two pack.

Target didn't appear to have restocked, TRU had a couple cases of the assortment with Luke, first Wal-mart had a few cases out (as opposed to the nothing from 9/1) no Rey, Luke or Kylo. Second Wal-mart was well restocked from 9/1. Ships, two packs and deluxe were available everywhere. Only saw one or two playsets. No new BS at either wal-mart.

Reaction score
Received by SDCC Luke and Rey today. Of course Fedex kicked the box around and crushed one of the two sets I ordered. The other set is fine. the Box was a tight fit but had some air bubbles so packing wasn't real bad.
I just can't understand why only 1 in 3 items I get shipped to me, arrives without looking like box was run over or drop kicked.
Tomorrow my SDCC luke with speeder and Thrawn arrive. Only ordered 1 of each, I hope they are the 1 in 3.

Reaction score
Spotted the new TLJ assortment at WM today and picked up old Ben. They had Yoda as well, but considering he doesn't have leg articulation - I skipped it. I even noticed the basic TFA Luke - first time I've seen him on the pegs.

Reaction score
Finally managed to find the General Mills Cereal with the $10 coupon on it. I found it at Walmart (MckinneyTX) on Cookie Crisp, Cocoa Puffs and Reeses. Here is a scan of it. I used it at the self checkout and it triggered a need for an override due to the amount. I have not tried it as a mobile coupon or other stores.

Reaction score
Finally managed to find the General Mills Cereal with the $10 coupon on it. I found it at Walmart (MckinneyTX) on Cookie Crisp, Cocoa Puffs and Reeses. Here is a scan of it. I used it at the self checkout and it triggered a need for an override due to the amount. I have not tried it as a mobile coupon or other stores.

Reaction score
Picked up the Darth Vader/Probe Droid set today. I didn't want to spend the $20 for just the Probe Droid as I had no interest in the Vader figure. Vader is nice though, I'll admit. The droid is great and I love that it comes with a stand.

Reaction score
Pretty much have everything I wanted. All that's left to get is BB-8 playset, tru 2 pack, wampa and luke,emperor, hoth leia, exile Luke, poncho Rey, DJ, and possibly Jyn and general leia.

Reaction score
I found Yoda and Obi-Wan today at Target. They had just one of each but it looks like they restocked with wave 2 (or collection 2). So I'm guessing they were in a revision case of that assortment.

Reaction score
Picked up Yoda and Ben at Target here in Pasandena, CA, and they had plenty. Really enjoy their ball-joint shoulders. The Yoda, who also has ball-joint feet, was particularly impressive. Really dig that fig. (And, if I'm being honest ... the talking gimmick has really prompted me to dive deep into this line.)

Reaction score
I turned 50 today! And this kid at heart picked up a Tie Silencer and a resistance Y-wing. I keep thinking I'll out grow this collecting thing. Maybe when I'm 60?

Reaction score
I found the 3.75 Black Series Luke, Rose, Executioner, Praetorian at the Walmart in Denham Springs yesterday. Left a Rose, Executioner, Praetorian on the pegs.

Reaction score
Was out running around picking up plumbing fittings for work and bought Finn while I was stopping into a walgreens (for something else obviously). Why not, I like this Finn better than TFA one anyway. Plus, and I don't know why, I just really like the detail of the stitched up jacket.

Reaction score
Went ahead and picked up Rey (Jedi Training) and Kylo Ren from Target yesterday. Got to say I like these figures for being not collector line focused. The likeness is really top notch.

My little girl, Ravage also popped in on the picture too.

Reaction score
This afternoon I picked up the 6" Maz, Poe, and Finn in Imperial Disguise at the North Olmsted, OH, Target. Only one of each of these and no Leia or Praetorian Guard.