Recent Acquisitions - Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2016)

Reaction score
Considering the way things are, they should have just combined the Solo waves and released them at the same time. It's a down right PITA to have to wait months between buying two figures. lol

Reaction score
Yeah, there wasn't a need for wave 3 - the pegs should be fully stocked with wave 4 for the holiday shopping season. Instead of that, I stopped by a local WM, and they have 2 Qira figures and 2 Chewie figures! :wtf: With the stock count that low, they should be ordering / receiving more... Hopefully next month this wave is easier to find. Its not that I mind waiting, but the buzz for Solo, such as it is, seems to be gone. DVD / BR sales are pretty good, but that might not translate into action figure sales as well.

Reaction score
^ I did that with the Vandor set. It was $35 and then 25% off.
seemed more worth it for $27 than the $45 I originally paid.

Reaction score
I finally got the Han's Speeder as well as the Vandor 4-pack or whatever it's called. Nice to get Weazel and another Qi'ra.

Reaction score
Ive been buying the leftover pegwarming Rey figures but I might have to get the Rey figure with plastic poncho accessory from online amazon.

ive seen way too much of Rey figures clogging up the racks in the aisles than i see any other action figures

Reaction score
Ive been buying the leftover pegwarming Rey figures but I might have to get the Rey figure with plastic poncho accessory from online amazon.

ive seen way too much of Rey figures clogging up the racks in the aisles than i see any other action figures
Sure you don't mean Rose? Rose basically works at our local Walmart at this point.

Reaction score
No. i do mean Rey in her Jedi outfit. That action figure of Rey has been pegwarming like crazy in Shopko stores. Not just Walmart

Reaction score
nothing really pegwarming locally. Hoth Leia and Hux are the closest thing to a pegwarmer but for the most part Target and Devil Mart just aren't stocking anything. There's probably 10-15 figures on on 8 or so pegs. Either they flat out have nothing in the stockroom or they're not supposed to stock anything until every last figure is off the pegs. Either way, I've been trying to give my money to Target,devil mart, and amazon but 2 of them don't have anything on the shelves and Amazon has everything double price because they can due to nothing being in stores!

Reaction score
Just bought two A-Wings for $5 a piece at Five Below tonight. There was literally a mountain of them, stacked nearly to the ceiling. I left the Canto Bight speeders there to rot, along with the 6-inch black series figures.

Those Russian bots poisoned the minds of so many fans who would've otherwise loved the Last Jedi that it has even hurt the toy sales. Thank God, though, that Disney was able to see through the charade, resigning Kathleen Kennedy to that sweet, new 3-year deal. She'll get Rian Johnson's new trilogy on the fast track stat, if she knows what's good for her.

Reaction score
I picked up the Canto Bight Speeder from Five Below. When this hit retail, I was absolutely in no hurry to pick it up ... especially at $30. But a vehicle and a figure for $5? Why not?

Reaction score
picked up an A-Wing from 5 Below on Monday night. going to give it some serious battle damage effects and weathering to bring out the details.

Reaction score
Got the Three figure pack from the AT-ACT walker today for Christmas. They have been on my want list for awhile! Glad to finally have them l, especially the Driver

Reaction score
I just bought a Canto Bight Police Officer and Speeder on eBay. I actually like the design of this thing.

Reaction score
Say what you will about the movies, the ST vehicles are pretty interesting and cool looking IMHO.

Reaction score
Say what you will about the movies, the ST vehicles are pretty interesting and cool looking IMHO.
Seriously? The ST (TLJ moreso) are the least "toyetic" movies out of the whole saga.

Reaction score
General Leia figure came in the mail earlier today this morning. Great looking figure that can also be used for old Expanded universe stories from the old novels or whateverr

Reaction score
Made a huge Ross toy run and finally found the Red Resistance A-wing toy. Unbelievable that they are $8 when compared to the Entertainment Earth price of $29.99 +shipping.

People should be checking out Ross in general for stuff. I've been spotting Probe Droid/Vader sets, AT-ST's, 6" figures (40 Vader set, ANH Leia, ANH Obi-wan), 1st Order Tie Fighters, 3.75" Rey speeders, Y-wing scout bombers, Rathtar sets, Force Link 1.0 devices, TLJ figure 2-packs.

Reaction score
I’ve been hitting Ross quite a bit lately on my runs, and just wanted to throw it out there that they seem to restock on Wed or Thursday. If you missed the A-wing, check again on those days and you’re likely to see more on the shelves. I’ve seen all those items Sharky listed above added to the shelves multiple times over the last few months.

My store hasn’t had the A-wing yet, hopefully this week.

Reaction score
I went to the Shopko store out of town since they're still having a going out of business sale going on. Action figures are on sale 20 percent off. I ended up buying these

Finn in Resistance outfit
Paige in her X Wing/B Wing flight suit

Both figures were like 5 bucks each on sale

Reaction score
I hit up Ross this morning and found Rio Durant and L3-37. No sign of Quay, but I was happy to walk away with those two.
Over the past couple weeks now I have been hunting every Ross I can get to. I've found just about the entire wave except Quay, although on repeat visits the others are usually gone. Seen the Rebolt/Hound and Han/Chewie two packs, Mudtrooper Han, Rio, Beckett, L3, and Val. Hopefully Quay will show up eventually, with Ross it's completely luck of the draw!

Reaction score
Over the past couple weeks now I have been hunting every Ross I can get to. I've found just about the entire wave except Quay, although on repeat visits the others are usually gone. Seen the Rebolt/Hound and Han/Chewie two packs, Mudtrooper Han, Rio, Beckett, L3, and Val. Hopefully Quay will show up eventually, with Ross it's completely luck of the draw!
I've actually never seen that Wave in the stores at all. Ross seems to be a better bet than Target or Walmart.

Reaction score
I posted a WTB in the sale section of the forum but thought I would throw this out here too. If anyone comes across a Quay or Red Resistance A-Wing at Ross, please hit me up. Having trouble tracking them down at my local Ross stores.

Reaction score
I’m just looking for the red resistance A-wing figure. If anybody doesn’t want theirs, I’d be happy to buy it. Similarly, if my Ross ever gets the A-wing, I’d be happy to give it up here and I’d keep the figure!

Reaction score
I was out of town all day earlier today where I went to a Shopko store since they're still having a Closing going out of business sale.

I bought the figure of Poe in his X Wing Resistance outfit for 5 bucks on clearance

Reaction score
My brother got me brand new boxed The Last Jedi Tie Silencer for 8 euro's last week :grin:
I like the design of the fighter, dark, angular, menacing & a bit spider like. One of the best things to come out of the sequels so far.

Reaction score
I visited DD's Discounts and came away with a Canto Bight Police Speeder, a blue A-Wing, and a red A-Wing! Combined price was $22.

Reaction score
Finally, went back to that Burlington Coat Factory where I got the Black Series Poe Dameron helmet. Picked up that Rose with BB-8 and BB-9E 3 pack for $5. Needed a 3.75" BB-8 in general, but I suppose I'll probably get TVC Poe X-wing someday as well.

Still had plenty of 2-packs on the pegs like the Rebolt with Corellian hound set and the muddy Chewie and Han set. The also still had plenty of those large electronic Solo Falcons for $23 that I think originally was priced at $100 when first released.