Recent Acquisitions - Sideshow

Reaction score
This seems to be a popular thread in the other areas of the Forum, and I couldn't find one in here, so I figured I'd start one .....

I got my Premium Format Boba Fett yesterday. I realize that some are concerned with the composition of the body, but I could care less what it's made of. The attention to detail on this is amazing. Worth every penny I spent on it.

Reaction score
Got my SC Jabba the Hutt this past Saterday from Legends in Montreal.

Here's my set-up for the time being. I got myself a new table at Ikea because of the combined weight of Jabba and the throne environment. It exceeded the maximum 30 pounds that a Dalfors table can take. I opted for a glass tv table that can take up to 100 pounds

I will be getting a custom acrylic case made for Jabba. As seen in one of my pictures I found a spot for Ghoel on my table given the fact that there is a magnet located on his back. I will have a metal surface built-in the case to accomodate Ghoel.

Enjoy the pics and take care.

DA77.

Reaction score
Busy weekend for me and Sideshow it seems! Here's the four new figures:

Sir Robin (Original):

Hellboy (Ultimate SDCC Edition): No jacket because it just looks silly.

Terminator T-800:

and everyones favorite Scot, Highlander Connor McLeod:

Here's all the Python boys for a updated group shot:

Finally, here's all the non Star Wars:

Phew, and to think my wife only made fun of me once while I was taking the photos

Reaction score
Busy week for me too, first Bib, then Legolas, then the probe droids came yesterday and Jabba at 8am this morning
Salacious is on the way plus I need to put an order in for the throne

Reaction score
Recieved my Maul from play.com today. Box was a bit biffed but the figure inside was very good. Definately one of the best.

Reaction score
Nice displays there guys.

DarthAvenger77, the Jabba looks awesome on that stand! Is that the Gillsby? I might have to borrow that idea.

Reaction score
Yeah, scored a Jedi Luke (regular edition) via ebay for a good price. Sideshow total is now 4, with Leia and Yavin Luke on preorder

Reaction score
Boba162 said:
Nice displays there guys.

DarthAvenger77, the Jabba looks awesome on that stand! Is that the Gillsby? I might have to borrow that idea.
You are right. I was kind of upset when I found out the weight of the throne and Jabba combined. Then it dawned on me...if a tv table can take up to 100 pounds, there's my solution. The only thing I changed on the Gillsby table is the removal of the caster wheels. It sits a little low but other than that it's really great. Not to mention the lower shelf

Take care!

DA77.

Reaction score
I received the Sideshow Kit Fisto today. I originally passed on Kit, but I liked Plo Koon so much that I decided that I needed to add Kit to the collection as well.

Reaction score
Here is my SS Jabba Palace set up. I just added the Slave Leia and I think it goes great
. Does anyone know where I can get a background print to put behind Jabba. Something from the movie.

Reaction score
Here is my newest SS item:

Will be picking up more later on, but I just gotta wait for some good prices is all.

Reaction score
That's the exact same pose I have my Qui-Gon in. Lightsaber down in the right hand, force-hand on the left. I even have the robe on. Nice!

Reaction score
I just scored a 1:1 Sideshow Maul bust, comes in on Friday. I couldn't be more excited, probably the most expernsive single item in my whole collection. Post photos soon!

Reaction score
Mr_Vader said:
I just scored a 1:1 Sideshow Maul bust, comes in on Friday. I couldn't be more excited, probably the most expernsive single item in my whole collection. Post photos soon!
Man that is just awesome. Congrats. Been trying to nail one at an affordable price. Wish I could have done the FLex=pay when it first came out.

Reaction score
Mr_Vader said:

congrats on the maul. it is a great piece. now you will need to get the greedo,yoda and preorder bossk.

they are all amazing. the maul is my favorite though.

Reaction score
I can only say wow. I have been thinking of getting into these for a little while now. After seeing some of these picks I really want to! Thanks to those who posted pics.