Recent Acquisitions - Saga Legends and Rebels

Reaction score
was at a convention last weekend and saw someone charging $75.00 for the first Sabine figure from the Rebels line. made me both sad and angry that there are still people out there that do these huge markups on figures.
Yeah, but don't you get two figures? ha.

Reaction score
Why, I thought nobody like that version? That's why the new one is so sought after.

If that's the case, I should sell that figure off.

Reaction score
Finally bought Grand Admiral Thrawn on eBay. I figured I may as well just take the plunge. Been kinda jacked for the character since rewatching S3 on Blu-ray and reading the book.

Reaction score
I found a single Hasbro Star Wars figure at Big Lots for $8. Sabine with removable helmet! Now I'm halfway to having my rebels crew.

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to hit a couple more stores this weekend, it's been awhile since I've had any luck at big lots. Makes me wonder if it's new or just been buried since it was the only figure I saw. Happy hunting!

Reaction score
Wow, based on the Luke figure alone, they look like bootlegs - how on Earth did they make it to Five Below?! lol I remember seeing these knockoffs on ebay years ago. Perhaps Hasbro put in an order for more and the factory botched them, resulting in these?

Reaction score
Wow, based on the Luke figure alone, they look like bootlegs - how on Earth did they make it to Five Below?! lol I remember seeing these knockoffs on ebay years ago. Perhaps Hasbro put in an order for more and the factory botched them, resulting in these?
Those aren’t bootlegs, they came out when the rebels figures did. They were pretty awful. Weird that they’d show up now though?!? I mean, these are really old.

Reaction score
Those aren’t bootlegs, they came out when the rebels figures did. They were pretty awful. Weird that they’d show up now though?!? I mean, these are really old.
They were called Mission a series

Reaction score
Haha, I know they released a Mission Series line, which were decent, but look closely - those figures in the pictures are made from different plastic, and have funny paint applications. Check out Luke's face compared to the photo archive! lol

Reaction score
Here's an example of the Hera knockoff from ebay - look at the deco on her face, and the general paint application - not to mention her hand in painted closed! These later figures were not from the same factory, they look like after-hour botch jobs. I remember others posting about them, saying the plastic was cheap, and had a film on it, and they smelled like that rubbery plastic as well.

Reaction score
Here's an example of the Hera knockoff from ebay - look at the deco on her face, and the general paint application - not to mention her hand in painted closed! These later figures were not from the same factory, they look like after-hour botch jobs. I remember others posting about them, saying the plastic was cheap, and had a film on it, and they smelled like that rubbery plastic as well.

Omg those are hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Derp face Hera!

How the hell did these all end up at 5 Below though? Even the legit mission series? So weird

Reaction score
Yeah my pictures didn’t capture how bad they were. The paint is really shiny and does not look right at all. Also the card backs seem off to when you touch them

Reaction score
Yeah those terrible quality 2 packs showed up an my local 5 below, loads of them
I got Kanan because I missed him back when they originally released.

Reaction score
These came out nearly five years ago, so they are old products - however, these aren't the original releases. If you pick them up, know that they are the botched versions from another factory that were never intended for retail. I honestly cant believe Hasbro allowed these to reach Five Below - that screams of desperation, and perhaps if the license isn't being renewed, they no longer care. Below you can see the legit versions, which are actually nice. The lightsaber and deco on the face are the first signs something is off!

Reaction score
These came out nearly five years ago, so they are old products - however, these aren't the original releases. If you pick them up, know that they are the botched versions from another factory that were never intended for retail. I honestly cant believe Hasbro allowed these to reach Five Below - that screams of desperation, and perhaps if the license isn't being renewed, they no longer care. Below you can see the legit versions, which are actually nice. The lightsaber and deco on the face are the first signs something is off!

Yeah, I looked at the sculpt of Han’s face and it didn’t look good. Again this is the first time I saw this 2 pack.

JVM

Reaction score
I bought the Hoth set some years ago and only realized it was a bootleg when it arrived. The packaging wasn't as secure, the lightsaber was a little deformed and one of the figures broke open, iirc I also believe in retrospect I may have picked up a bootleg Luke-Leia a little earlier than that, but I'm less sure about that example. It's surprising how close they come yet how far they still are.

Absolutely crazy to think any of this 5POA line has a jacked up price considering how few collectors enjoyed them at retail prices... but I suppose that may be why they seem scarce now. Jedi Temple Guard is one of the only examples that seemed consistently desired. Mind you, there's some of these I still wouldn't mind picking up (Mace and Cody in particular) but still.