Recent Acquisitions - Saga Legends and Rebels

Reaction score
I worked a flea market for my son's Boy Scout Troop this past Saturday. I roamed around during a lull and found a Kanan Y-Wing and a Rey Speeder for sale. They wanted $7 each or $10 for the pair. I really don't like the Y-Wing mini-rig as I already have the TCW one. But I do like the Kanan with the pilot's headset. I balked and she dropped it to $5. At that point, I bit and bought it. Not bad for something that I still see hanging on the pegs.

Utinniii

Reaction score
With Dollarama having the first wave 2 packs for $3, I got one of everyone (except Hoth pack) and 6 extra Stormtrooper/Tie Pilots.

Yeah, the R1 Stormtroopers are better but I can get 3 [+3Tiefighter] pilots for the price of 1 R1 Stormmie.

Reaction score
With Dollarama having the first wave 2 packs for $3, I got one of everyone (except Hoth pack) and 6 extra Stormtrooper/Tie Pilots.

Yeah, the R1 Stormtroopers are better but I can get 3 [+3Tiefighter] pilots for the price of 1 R1 Stormmie.
Did they have the biker scout/wicket 2-pack?

Utinniii

Reaction score
No, but I think that is the second wave.

Leia/Stormtrooper Luke,
Storm/TIE,
Hoth,
Kanan/Cadet,
Sandtrooper/Hera.

If they show up, I'll post here to let you know.
I'd buy a few biker scouts, and any droids (just to junk up or customize).

Reaction score
No, but I think that is the second wave.

Leia/Stormtrooper Luke,
Storm/TIE,
Hoth,
Kanan/Cadet,
Sandtrooper/Hera.

If they show up, I'll post here to let you know.
I'd buy a few biker scouts, and any droids (just to junk up or customize).
thanks much! I love that Hoth pack btw, so screams vintage throwback.

Utinniii

Reaction score
The Hoth pack is good except for me personally, I already have the Kenner figures (and/or POTF) and have no interest in making a Hoth Diorama so I don't need soldiers.

I don't remember how long a gap there was between wave 1 and 2. If wave 2 does show up at Dollarama, I expect it to be in several months.
They may even get waves of TFA (but I think there is at least a 2 year wait before Dollarama buys them).

Reaction score
A discount chain here in Germany got Hera's A-Wing in and was selling it for 20 Euros. I was able to find one, so I picked it up. I haven't seen this ship here very often because the shleves are still clogged with TFA stuff, but if I saw it, then for about 50 Euros, which is way too much for this ship. I'll probably give it to my daughter, but I figured for 20, it was worth it.

Reaction score
A discount chain here in Germany got Hera's A-Wing in and was selling it for 20 Euros. I was able to find one, so I picked it up. I haven't seen this ship here very often because the shleves are still clogged with TFA stuff, but if I saw it, then for about 50 Euros, which is way too much for this ship. I'll probably give it to my daughter, but I figured for 20, it was worth it.
Nice find! I saw it at 44€ here.

Reaction score
I got mine at T.K. Maxx for €20. They recently opened up the first store in the country and my face lit up when I saw they had a toy aisle. I never spotted the A-Wing in person and there it was, at a 50% discount. So happy with this ship. Yes, I'd have vastly preferred it to have a landing great instead of the NERF Launcher, but I did put it to action a couple of times. It's fun!

Reaction score
TRU had figures BOGO 40% off so I got two Stormtrooper Kanan figures. I'm going to paint the pauldrons and use them for regular troops.

Reaction score
I have seen the A-wing a few times at Walmart. Aside from the Nerf launcher is it worth picking up. I passed on the U-wing and I really have no plans to get the new AT-AT.

Reaction score
I bought the Seventh Sister Inquisitor vs. Darth Maul 2-pack yesterday at Walmart. It was the last/only one in a sea of RO figures, so I considered myself lucky.

Reaction score
I have seen the A-wing a few times at Walmart. Aside from the Nerf launcher is it worth picking up. I passed on the U-wing and I really have no plans to get the new AT-AT.
Late response but I love it, Nerf launcer isn't noticeable unless you display it at eye level. Undersize isn't bad unless you directly compare it to the original, it actually looks fine next to stuff like the CW Y-Wing and TFA X-Wing. Hera is better quality as well.

Reaction score
Picked up Kanan and the Y-Wing for a little over $9 at Meijer this evening. It was 25% off plus an extra 50% off for all already discounted toys. Great deal, especially since I paid full price for Hera and her A-Wing as well as Ezra and his speeder.

Reaction score
Picked up a Thrawn today. Saw one a week ago, but had a horrible paint application.

Passed on Bodhi. Both figures they had, the bubble wasn't attached to the card back. Blah.

Reaction score
I hadn't bought 5 POA before, but earlier this week I found one of the Hera A-Wings for $7 at Walmart, the Ezra Speeder for $2.20 at one Kroger Marketplace, and the same and the Imperial Speeder for $3 at another Kroger and now I'm picking up some of the line for my kids. Hasbrotoyshop on eBay had the Kanan Y-Wing for $7.49 (also saw one at Ross for $10 yesterday), the Vader/Ahsoka pack for $4.50, and single pack Kanan and Grand Inquisitor for $2.40 each. I never go full completist on any line, so I'll aim for at least Chopper, Zeb, Sabine and Rex. Maybe the other Inquisitors and Maul too.

Reaction score
Picked up most of the earlier figures through a trade with a fellow Scummer, and ordered Kallus through Amazon. Still need the AT-DP, ITT, TIE, Jedi Temple Guard, and just about all the figs released on Rogue One cards minus Thrawn. If I can net the Temple Guard and Fenn Rau, I guess I'll be all-in for this line after all!

Reaction score
Picked up most of the earlier figures through a trade with a fellow Scummer, and ordered Kallus through Amazon. Still need the AT-DP, ITT, TIE, Jedi Temple Guard, and just about all the figs released on Rogue One cards minus Thrawn. If I can net the Temple Guard and Fenn Rau, I guess I'll be all-in for this line after all!
I might be able to help you with the RO Rebels figures of Sabine, Leia and Kanan. My TRU is swimming in Wave 1 from RO.

Reaction score
I might be able to help you with the RO Rebels figures of Sabine, Leia and Kanan. My TRU is swimming in Wave 1 from RO.
I'm good, thanks for the offer though. The RO Rebels figs can be found here, just waiting on a decent sale for them. There's a seller on eBay who put up what looks like a case or two worth of AT-DPs (with the pilot) for $17.99 each. Ordered one from him, I'll probably pick up the TIE/ITT combo from BBTS as well.

Reaction score
Found an Imperial Speeder for $8 this afternoon at DD's discount. There was also a Rey Speeder (in Rogue One package) for same price.

Reaction score
Finally have a Thrawn in my hands, special thanks to a fellow scummer for helping me out. *tips hat to solid_strider*

Reaction score
Ok, I'm a vintage collector but I turned to the darkside. Well, just for the first series rebels figures. Anyway, can someone guide me in the right direction for the best protective cases that works with saga and mission series?

Please and thanks in advance ,
KEVIN

Reaction score
was at a convention last weekend and saw someone charging $75.00 for the first Sabine figure from the Rebels line. made me both sad and angry that there are still people out there that do these huge markups on figures.