Recent Acquisitions - Saga Legends and Rebels

Reaction score
Ordered off Kohls website while in store at a kiosk (free shipping to your home when you use the store kiosk)and lucked out and got the good paint job and it was only $13.

Reaction score
I just got those same two sets at Target for $2.98 yesterday
The Hera/Stormtrooper Commander and Kanan/Ezra Cadet are the two MS packs I've never found in the UK yet. That is a superb clearance price.

I'm heading to Arizona at the end of this month for a 10 day holiday. Does anyone think there is any chance a Target store might still have them?

Reaction score
Found these yesterday! I love the Ahsoka/Vader set!

Oh, Also used the Target Cartwheel App and the 10% discount on Toys coupon on the 2-packs!

Reaction score
I found the Phantom w/ Kanan Jarrus at Target a few weeks back marked down to $12.49. It was in a cart full of stuff--looks like they were moving it to make room for Force Friday. Good thing I saw it; I never saw a clearance isle after that. Either the rest of the stuff was thrown out or shipped off, or they're holding it for clearance later.

I just found the Imperial Troop Transport at Marshal's for $10.00.

Reaction score
The Hera/Stormtrooper Commander and Kanan/Ezra Cadet are the two MS packs I've never found in the UK yet. That is a superb clearance price.

I'm heading to Arizona at the end of this month for a 10 day holiday. Does anyone think there is any chance a Target store might still have them?
I think only about half the targets got a case in so far, so you could def find one that gets a case late and still has it in the back. Try using the dcpi to search the stores.

Reaction score
I just got word that the Ahsoka/Vader and Zeb/Chopper packs are available from my toy store's web shop, so I ordered one of each. They should be delivered next Tuesday.

Reaction score
Picked up Kanan and Cadet Ezra at Barnes & Noble over the weekend on clearance for $5 + an additional 20% with membership.

Reaction score
Oh, man….

That's slick! I LOVE point of purchase packaging like that. Reminds me of the vintage figure retail boxes.

Where did you find this? Me want!

So this happened yesterday....

It's the wave with Lando Skiff/Bespin Solo/Pilot Luke/Inquisitor/Ezra/Stormtrooper

Reaction score
On topic: found five more SL11 Stormtroopers and three more SL16 Snowtroopers while in London.

I just can't resist these things.

:wtf:

Reaction score
Picked up the Vader and Ahsoka 2-Pack for $12.84 at Walmart today. Also picked up:

- Imperial Troop Transport
- Phantom Attack Shuttle with Kanan Jarrus
- Inquisitor's TIE Advance Prototype with The Inquisitor
- TIE Fighter Pilot and Stormtrooper 2-Pack
- Hera Syndulla and Stormtrooper Commander 2-Pack

Reaction score
Picked up the Vader and Ahsoka 2-Pack for $12.84 at Walmart today. Also picked up:

- Imperial Troop Transport
- Phantom Attack Shuttle with Kanan Jarrus
- Inquisitor's TIE Advance Prototype with The Inquisitor
- TIE Fighter Pilot and Stormtrooper 2-Pack
- Hera Syndulla and Stormtrooper Commander 2-Pack
Is $12.84 the regular price at WM for these?

Reaction score
Captain Rex arrived today from an Amazon retailer. I'm not thrilled with this version of the character, but at least the purchase is done and over with now. Looking forward to Fifth Brother and, later this year, Princess Leia.

Reaction score
The price fluctuates so much for these figures. Finally picked up the Inquisitor at Target today for $7.99, same figure went for $10.50 at TRU.

Reaction score
I ordered the Fifth Brother from an Amazon retailer and it arrived yesterday in great condition. This is easily my favorite Rebels figure in a while. It's hard to see his red lightsaber because it's packed behind him against a field of red on the card (I almost pitched a fit until I looked closely). Love the detailing on his chestplate. Imperial insignia on his epaulets. Just a really satisfying figure. Bravo.

Reaction score
picked up a second Y-Wing bomber with Kanan yesterday on clearance from a local Walgreens for $9.99. I'll take it. going to try and make an SA version of Kanan. not sure yet what I'm going to do with the extra bomber.

Reaction score
I've heard about those, not sure if we have a thread about them. Is it true they are only $7-8? If so, that's a great deal, and we're also being ripped off more than we thought with 3.75 figures, lol...

Reaction score
That store must have some clout to get those products at that price, who would've thought a bargain chain would be able to get something like that on the shelves for an MSRP that is half what other retailers would likely charge. Also makes me wonder why the 3.75 Kanan couldn't have a removable lightsaber blade and blaster, when we paid the same...

Reaction score
I've heard about those, not sure if we have a thread about them. Is it true they are only $7-8? If so, that's a great deal, and we're also being ripped off more than we thought with 3.75 figures, lol...
These are only 3 POA though. (No leg articulation).

Reaction score
During the pre-RO lull, I've been picking up some things that I either never saw or initially passed on. Today I received the Wookie 2-pack from a Facebook group, the Cikatro Vizago and IG-RM 2-pack from Amazon, and the Inquisitor TIE from eBay.

Reaction score
Went ahead and grabbed the Playskool Ghost. For what it is...not to bad to have for display purposes....I know the Phantom can dock in it but it looks rather funky because it moves the thrusters way out of wack.

Reaction score
Just got back from Force Friday at TRU in North Haven. Bought Kanan Jarrus (Stormtrooper Disguise) and Sabine Wren.

The Maul/Seventh Sister 2-pack was not among the items released, unfortunately.

Reaction score
Got the stormtrooper kanan and sabine, and the a wing with hera
Will wait on the rouge one stuff cause Christmas is coming. Did not however see the rebels leia or maul 7th sister 2pk

Reaction score
I also picked up 2x Sabine and a Kanan in Storm trooper armor. Passed on Hera with a Helmet and a Nerf Gun.

I also didn't find any other Rebels products. Leia, Maul, 7th Sister. But I do remember reading about a month ago that they would not be part of Force Friday. So there is more to go scumming for between now and Christmas. Prepare to be frustrated by pegwarmers and figures that never find their way to the pegs.

I never did see 5th brother on the pegs.

Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
I also picked up 2x Sabine and a Kanan in Storm trooper armor. Passed on Hera with a Helmet and a Nerf Gun.

I also didn't find any other Rebels products. Leia, Maul, 7th Sister. But I do remember reading about a month ago that they would not be part of Force Friday. So there is more to go scumming for between now and Christmas. Prepare to be frustrated by pegwarmers and figures that never find their way to the pegs.

I never did see 5th brother on the pegs.
There is a check list posted by Yakface that says Leia, 7th Sister and Maul will be part wave 2. I'll try to find it.

Reaction score
I picked up two Sabines and a Kanan. I could not find the Leia or 7th Sister/Maul 2packs.

When is that 6" Sabine supposed to be available?

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm afraid that Leia may be hard to find. I don't think that she will be that poplar since she was a single episode character and really doesn't look the Leia that most people would recognize. So I'm hoping that works for me. I'm just afraid that peg-warming will keep her wave from being pegged in sufficient numbers, plus it looks like Rebels figures only get a singles packed into waves. So her wave will likely be crowded with RO and TFA figures that are *yawn* not going to sell because people already have the TFA figures or don't not know the Rouge One characters enough to buy them until they've seen the movie in December.