Recent Acquisitions - Saga Legends and Rebels

GNT

Reaction score
Since Mike_S found a massive looking Vader in the new packaging I guess it's time to open this thread. Even though it's pretty limited so far post your finds and where you got them here :)

Reaction score
That thing does look a whole lot better than I thought it would. It looks like it's just hollow plastic, so I'm assuming it's not heavy at all?

GNT

Reaction score
Is he 73cm tall? (can't make out the measurement)

I wonder if Hasbro will release a line of characters in this scale? :p

Reaction score
That thing does look a whole lot better than I thought it would. It looks like it's just hollow plastic, so I'm assuming it's not heavy at all?
Yes, he's hollow and quite light.

Is he 73cm tall? (can't make out the measurement)

I wonder if Hasbro will release a line of characters in this scale? :p
31" (78cm) tall
Along with Vader, there's supposed to be 501st and Shock Troopers in the upcoming waves.
I don't see an entire line here; just core characters would be cool.
Boba and Grievous would be great.

That's Jakk's Pacific, right?
Yes, that is correct!

Reaction score

ZX3

Reaction score
I ordered the Missions Series packs (with the exception of Vader who was for some reason twice as expensive) from Amazon. They should arrive tomorrow.

Reaction score
Found these at Target this morning...3 sets of the mission series. they were 9.99 each. Also found the first wave of the saga legends...they were 5.99 each. This was in the bay area. mountain view, ca.

Reaction score
That Giant Vader has me interested. Although, in the end who knows... I'm iffy these days when it comes to Modern Star Wars. But there just might be enough to interest me...

Reaction score
087-06-1942 for Mission 2 packs and -1940 for Legends. The reset date is 8/4. There isn't a STREET DATE, just the reset date. They don't HAVE to pull them until the reset week, but they can if they want to. Don't pitch a fit if you get denied. Just wait 2 more weeks and they'll be warming pegs :)

Reaction score
Picked up a full set of the saga legends and the mission series with help of the DPCI #'s I know I'm going to get bashed, but for the price these are actually some pretty good looking figures! Take it easy on me now, everyone don't jump me at once lol!

Reaction score
I'd only bash you for getting them before me! But seriously, congrats, Tigersith; I can't wait to find these figs myself B)

Reaction score
I'd only bash you for getting them before me! But seriously, congrats, Tigersith; I can't wait to find these figs myself B)

Thanks bro, I hope you find them soon! It's like old times again with the $5.99 price tag lol.

Reaction score
Saw them last week. They can keep these "lite" vehicles that are, in every way, inferior to the earlier ones.
I agree. I think all these new products are going to be known as "Star Wars lite."
The new packaging on the figures is really bad compared to the previous look.

Reaction score
Saw the Mission Series and Saga series at 2 local Targets. The saga packaging is very small and minimalist. Guess it has to be for $5.99

Reaction score
We got the Mission Series, Saga Legends, and the Evolution of Darth Vader pack in at the Target I work at in Akron. None of it has gone out to the floor yet, though.

Reaction score
I actually dig the Mission Series! Two figures for $9.99 ain't too shabby. They sort of remind me of what vintage figures would have looked like of modern day characters. Even though they lack articulation, I do love the tight paint applications, especially on the visors on the clone troopers. I was planning on just getting the Vader with Seeker droid. I'll be picking up all of these. Can't wait to see pics of wave 2.

Reaction score
I spent some time checking out my haul last night and I have to say that the Jango from the mission series has a great paint job. I really like how they got the inside suit color so much better this time. It flows so much better when you look at the overall figure. I know it needs more articulation to make everyone happy but I think most will like the paint scheme!