Recent Acquisitions - SAGA Edition!

Reaction score
Went to a vintage Toy museum here in Maine over the weekend. Very cool place. Picked up a Saga2 Commander Cody whilst there. I sold mine in the great modern figure purge of whatever year I did that. Keeping this one carded. I love the look of this Cody and Scorch on the cards, mostly because they were so inhumanly impossible to find in 2006.

Last edited:
Reactions: JVM
Reaction score
Picked up 2 AT-AT Driver figures within the past week at a local collectible shop. I got them for the big AT-AT. I compared them, it looks like they are basically the same figure as the one included with the AT-AT. The ones I got include a blaster, a date stamp on the underside of the foot, and have a red mark on the back of the helmet. The one with the AT-AT has none of that. Besides those, its the same articulation.

Reaction score
Greetings, Earthlings......

Many moons have passed since I last posted.......I have a general question about one of my 2006 Saga Collection Action Figures. I purchased from Ebay a long time ago a Mof Jerjerrod action figure but did not receive the desired character. In essence, an error pack. Instead, I received Admiral Ozzel in the Mof Jerjerrod package/blister. I did not notice this until recently when doing inventory. Anyone with any information please reply. Thanx much!

Reaction score
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
Just received my TSC IG-88, Greedo, and Endor Luke from https://www.actionfiguresandcomics.com/, and wanted to comment on what a great experience it was. I bought the IG-88 and Greedo figures carded (far below current eBay prices), and a loose Endor Luke. However, Tom (the owner of the site) sent me a carded Endor Luke instead, at no extra charge, along with a nice hand-written note. I will definitely do more business with him in the future, and would recommend him as a seller to anyone looking to fill in some gaps in their collection like I am.

Reaction score
Recent purchase of the old Saga Collection line is Sora Bulq.

Still a great looking figure for a Weequay alien species race whatever

Reaction score
Sora Bulq came in the mail this morning. Yay.

Im finally have the best Attack of the Clones character action figure for a Jedi and a weequay