Recent Acquisitions - SAGA Edition!

Reaction score
I bought this on Thursday:Star Wars Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter (love the design of these!)
#starwars #crowemagtoys by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

and on Friday:
Bib Fortuna, Saga collection (center)

Luke Saga Collection Escape from Mos Eisley

Saga collection AT-AT Driver 2006

I love going to Crowemag's Toy Store WHEN I have money!

Reaction score
Picked up a Death Star Breifing set today at a car boot sale, fully boxed and still sealed. Nice little set.

Reaction score
Got a Chief Chirpa from a local dealer. As much as I don't love Ewoks, this little guy has a ton of character!

Reaction score
Got 3 Saga Collection figures in a lot I bought today. Dud Bolt & Mars Guo, E1 Obi-Wan and Rep Been were all figures I don't really care about. The Podracer Pilots might look cool as part of a diorama, but otherwise meh.

Reaction score
Picked up a carded lushros Dofine from a vintage toy store that I went to today. I have been wanting to visit for a long time. Can cross that one off my list of needs

Reaction score
Got a Sandtrooper (Corporal) and a Firespeeder Pilot today. Firespeeder Pilot will probably be getting a new paintjob to become a spacer of some sort. The Sandtrooper is actually weathered, unlike the 30th Anniversary version, but when I went to out his Dewback prod in his right hand, the thumb broke! A little glue will fix it, but I'm not risking that again!

Reaction score
Back in the 1980s I collected the original 3.75" Kenner vintage figures. I sold all those when I was a teenager, but a month ago the 40th Anniversary Black Series figures caught my imagination again with their vintage-inspired Kenner cardbacks. After a bit of research I discovered that Hasbro had previously released super-articulated 3.75" figures with Kenner cardbacks under the Original Trilogy, Saga and Vintage collections - nostalgia overload!

I realise I'm a bit late to the party (and I'm sad to see that super-articulated 3.75" figures now seem to be a thing of the past) but here are the MOC Vintage Saga Collection figures I picked-up:

Each of these hold particularly fond memories for me, and I love the fact that Hasbro released them in protective Star Cases. Unlike the Kenner figures of my childhood, I won't be opening these!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got the VTSC Leia Endor today. All the grief it's been given is unfounded in my opinion. The poncho is a bit too dark, but aside from that she's a great figure. I may have paid a tad more than "market value" but considering I haven't seen many of them around and it still cost me less than a Wal*Mart TBS figure at regular price, I can live with it.

Reaction score
Out of interest, what is current market value in the US? From sold listings on eBay it looks like you can still pick up MOC VTSC figures for the original RRP on the other side of the pond!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally managed to find Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) at a good price:

Another very nostalgic acquisition for me - this was the very first original Kenner vintage figure I got as a child :)

Reaction score
Out of interest, what is current market value in the US? From sold listings on eBay it looks like you can still pick up MOC VTSC figures for the original RRP on the other side of the pond!
I'm in Canada and I paid $20 for her. When they're at regular price, the Wal*Mart TBS figures cost more than that after tax. I still think I got a fair deal.

Reaction score
I'm in Canada and I paid $20 for her. When they're at regular price, the Wal*Mart TBS figures cost more than that after tax. I still think I got a fair deal.
Given the exchange rate that's still a lot less than we have to pay here in the UK.

What was the original RRP of the VTSC/VTAC figures in Canada?

Reaction score
That snowtrooper has got to be the best figure in this range .Good score they are starting to become sought after.
It only took me a few months to pick up my five favourite VTSC/VTAC figures at reasonable prices:

Luke Skywalker: X-wing Pilot
Biker Scout
Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)
Bossk (Bounty Hunter)
Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)

Since acquiring these it seems much harder to find them so I think I've been quite lucky.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up a loose Greedo for 6 bucks today. Thinking he'll become either Beedo or a Rodian Jedi.

Reaction score
I have numerous POTF2/POTJ/UGH/30th Anniversary/Saga Legends figures that I'm looking to sell (at reasonable rate) as I'm no longer collecting action figures. Please send me your want list and I'll see what I have and cost of each.

Eric
hey i know im years late in asking but do you have anything left? i have a few things im looking for