Recent Acquisitions - ROTS Edition!

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for some ROTS MOC figures let me know, I have a good selection and can offer a good price, too!

I don't have the list up on my FS thread yet, but let me know, thanks!

Reaction score
I just bought a ROTS AT-TE Tank gunner, new on card. There's a small problem, he has a stripe of black paint on the bridge of his nose. The major issue with him is that he has no pupils, just eye whites. Is this a factory paint flaw or is this a known problem? If it's a flaw, is it rare? I'll try and get pictures ASAP.

Reaction score
Today I got a carded Hologram Emperor from a comic shop, and opened him up. THE HORROR! This plastic was not made to deal with the stresses of articulation. They used sturdier stuff for the clamshell packaging. His arm's circular piston broke on both sides when I tried moving the shoulder out, and I'm pretty sure his other arm piston has a fracture from attempting the same. I could hear Ralph Wiggum crying, "Stop!... Stop!... He's already dead..."

Last edited:
Reaction score
I tend to stay away from any "holographic" action figure because of the plastic thats used. see through light blue plastic for those figures tend to be more vulnerable to getting bent up etc.

The only one I have is the Legacy Collection build a droid holographic Count Dooku. Still have that figure in the card. Only needed it for the build a droid piece anyway

Reaction score
That hologram Dooku is excellent. The ROTS line was pretty good.

Reaction score
picked up a MOC Mon Mothma for some custom work. really just need the legs of this figure but I was able to get her for 5 cents so I'm not complaining. I love flea market finds.

Reaction score
Hologram Dooku was my first holographic figure. He was made sturdy, and I'm very fond of him, which is probably why this Hologram Emperor shocked me so much.

In the meantime I've added RotS Mas Amedda and Ask Aak to the collection. Both are terrific.

Last edited:
Reaction score
picked up the Wookiee Commando figure the other day from a comic book store by me for $5.00. if felt great to be able to buy a SW figure with decent articulation for $5.00.

Reaction score
Slightly bizarrely, I came across a Mon Mathma & Mas Amedda iin a toy store in downtown Beirut today. They were the only Star Wars figures in the shop and had clearly been sitting there since 2005. They were only $3.00 each as well.

Certainly an unexpected find!

Reaction score
Found padme and Mon mothma for $5 a piece at the antique mall. Also picked up female Tusken and child for $5. Cross tree more off my list of needs

after

Last edited:
Reaction score
Received in the mail today: cat miin, ki-ad mundi, and passel argente in a trade from a fellow scummer. Happy to add them to my Star Wars display room

Reaction score
Fond tion medon at a comic book store in Charleston SC for $8. Cross him off the list of needs. Will join my revenge of sith case when I return home. Go me!!!

Reaction score
Picked up Shaak Ti from a new/used store in New York. Was very glad to find it, i was surprised when going through the carded figures to find one I needed. Was very happy to find it and will be adding her to my display.

Reaction score
Got Ki-Adi Mundi and Saesee Tiin today. For 12 year-old figures, they definitely put the recent stuff to shame! You can tell that care went into these, even if they are a little less advanced than the TBS figures. Better paint applications than half of what you'd see on the shelf now.

Reaction score
Cool find!

I've considered selling my loose one several times, as I just don't have the space anymore. But I cant get over how neat it looks.