Recent Acquisitions - ROTS Edition!

Reaction score
So....what do you guys think the hardest figure to find in the ROTS line is? My guess is R2D2 without the sound slots. No new acq....just can't start a new thread in this area.
If you go to Advance Search, then click Single Search Content Type, in Search In: Search Type select Forums, in Search for Posts type the key word(s) that you are looking for in Keyword(s), in Additional Options select in the Search in Forum(s) the forum(s) that you are looking for, and in Find Post select Any Date.

Here is a sample of what I found using the Advance Search:

Which ROTS Figure for You is the Hardest to Find?

ROTS: Hard to find figures...

The rarest ROTS figure

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t907290/

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t900487/

So what we learn from this: just because you can't start a new thread, it doesn't mean that a thread with the same topic doesn't exist already, but if you think a new thread is need it, then pm a moderator to start a new one :p.

Reaction score
Found a good deal from ebay

$7.00 free shipping for an R4-P17. Not loose and the card had some guff/scratches, but overall in good condition.

Reaction score
Got the red Clone Commander and Commander Bly (brown stripe variant) from ebay in the mail today. Both are carded and in excellent condition :D. And the best thing about it is that I paid less for each figure than I would have paid at retail B).

ZX3

Reaction score
I picked up a few Wookie warriors while at CVI.
Why hasn't this segment been revisited in five years? In that span I think there's been about a dozen or more Ewoks, but no Wookies aside from Chewbacca?

Reaction score
I picked up a few Wookie warriors while at CVI.
Why hasn't this segment been revisited in five years? In that span I think there's been about a dozen or more Ewoks, but no Wookies aside from Chewbacca?
There was one in a Comic Pack (with a Kashyyk Clone) and two more in a TFU Battle Pack. You might want to check these !

Reaction score
Commander Bly (loose, non-brown stripe). Another Clone I traded or sold off years ago and regretted later. Bly is not particularly cheap on Ebay these days, I found out.

Reaction score
Got Revenge of the Sith Ki-Adi Mundi in the mail recently. Still a nice figure. Still trying to figure out how to flatten the hood so it stays down in the back

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the 12in grievous and clone trooper are worth anything right about now? I see them for certain prices on ebay but they dont look like they are selling. Just looking to lighten the load on the collection. :D

Reaction score
I picked up the dark Clone Pilot variant at the Steel City Con the other day. I also picked up the exclusive Utapau Shadow Trooper that day.

Plus, I literally just won an auction for the Lava Reflection Darth Vader. I remember really wanting it back in 2005.

Reaction score
I actually bought the Battle Damaged Anakin Skywalker off of eBay today. I had him back in 2005, but I think I ended up giving him away to my nephews or something because he vanished from my collection some time in 2006. I've always thought it was a cool figure and I suddenly realized that this will probably be the only "Crispy" Anakin figure that we ever get in the Star Wars line.

Reaction score
I actually bought the Battle Damaged Anakin Skywalker off of eBay today. I had him back in 2005, but I think I ended up giving him away to my nephews or something because he vanished from my collection some time in 2006. I've always thought it was a cool figure and I suddenly realized that this will probably be the only "Crispy" Anakin figure that we ever get in the Star Wars line.
Still have my original one I pulled off the peg! I love this figure (pair of figures actually)....probably my fave from this entire line. (well, the rebuild Vader on the table is pretty awesome too!)

Reaction score
Just picked these up today, not sure what toy line they are from, I assume ROTS because they are both marked 2005 on the bottom. Can anyone verify these for me?

Reaction score
Last month I bought 5 Wookies , one Gree from ROTS and a crab droid in a lot for $25.

Reaction score
Earlier today I got in the mail, the red royal guard from the Revenge of the Sith line. Still a nice looking red royal guard

Reaction score
Scored 2 of the deluxe figures for $10.00 both mint on card... The Anakin to Vader figure and the Rebuild Vader/operating table figure.

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
Hey everyone,

I recently picked up an "exploding" BARC Speeder at a local re-usable building, complete but for the "support arm" that stretches from the hand controls to the front fins. Does anyone here know where I might find a replacement? eBay is no help and, to my surprise, no one on Shapeways.com has made one. Any help on this matter will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just bought a Lava Vader on eBay for .80 cents. Guess, now I'm one of the 50K lucky owners of..... Lava Vader. :| I remember these used to sell for 60.00 a pop, LOL.

Reaction score

Anakin's (Coruscant) - Sneak Preview | Obi-Wan's (Coruscant) | Anakin's (Mustafar) - Toys ''R'' Us Exclusive | Obi-Wan's (Utapau) - Toys ''R'' Us Exclusive | Mace Windu's | Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter | Aalya Secura's - Target Exclusive

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll make a checklist of the pic/info

Anakin's (Coruscant) - Sneak Preview | Obi-Wan's (Coruscant) | Anakin's (Mustafar) - Toys ''R'' Us Exclusive | Obi-Wan's (Utapau) - Toys ''R'' Us Exclusive | Mace Windu's | Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter | Aalya Secura's - Target Exclusive

Reaction score
This may sound like an odd question but does anyone have a pic or can tell me how to load 12 Revenge figures in a Hasbro revenge case? I'm getting ready to sell them and for the life of me can only fit 10 figures in the case. The case does say 12 go in it and I am at a loss on how to squeeze 12 in there. And... There is nothing odd shaped about the bubbles on these figures. They are all clone troopers and yes the case is a Revenge shipping case if that helps. Thanks

Reaction score
was able to pick up a cheap complete Mustafar for $35.00... there's a slight crack in the base but otherwise it's in great shape.