Recent Acquisitions - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

Reaction score
I have seen some Rogue One figures at 5 Below lately, but no rare figures yet. But I could have just been late to the party and missed a few good ones.

Reaction score
Shame the final RO wave never made it to discount stores, I could use a Raddus figure for a custom. I still have a spare Thrawn I bought when it was originally released that I forgot about - if someone needs him, PM me to trade. As for Tuesday Morning, I stopped by one - no basic figures. I was looking for a HW Star Destroyer playset - they didn't have that either, and the store was a dump. ;p

Reaction score
Shame the final RO wave never made it to discount stores, I could use a Raddus figure for a custom. I still have a spare Thrawn I bought when it was originally released that I forgot about - if someone needs him, PM me to trade. As for Tuesday Morning, I stopped by one - no basic figures. I was looking for a HW Star Destroyer playset - they didn't have that either, and the store was a dump. ;p
Yeah, Tuesday Mornings are hit or miss. One in my area rarely has anything good. The next closest one always seems to have good stuff.

Reaction score
A couple stores closed here in the Bay Area, but new ones popped that we're practically twice as big. I found a movie Last Knight deluxe Bumblebee ($10) on a visit last weekend but it was mixed, almost hidden, among other miscellaneous toys on a back endcap at the end of the toy aisle. In addition, I had to spend some time at the store digging through overlapping boxes since some of the stuff they get in are one-sey/two-seys.

Reaction score
Got Krennic for $1.99 at Rose's. There was a whole endcap of single-carded R1 figures. Was able to find an Orson with decent eyes.

Reaction score
Anybody willing to grab me some stormtroopers from rose’s to ship loose? I’m willing to pay extra. We don’t have that store in Massachusetts and would love to army build those stormtroopers.

Reaction score
Got the Pao/Deathtrooper 2-pack from Tuesday Morning for $4.99.

It's a nice set. Pao is fantastic, even with the minimal articulation.

Reaction score
Hi all, first time posting in this area of the form. I've been seeing the TIE Striker (in large quantities!) at various Tuesday Mornings for 14.99. I couldn't refuse at that price, I'm still kicking myself for passing on the TRU exclusive version when they were going out of business.

Reaction score
Hi all, first time posting in this area of the form. I've been seeing the TIE Striker (in large quantities!) at various Tuesday Mornings for 14.99. I couldn't refuse at that price, I'm still kicking myself for passing on the TRU exclusive version when they were going out of business.
Yeah, I noticed the different boxes. Is that all it was, that the box was different?

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed the different boxes. Is that all it was, that the box was different?
Try excl had slight deco to simulate battle scars and the pilot had slight repaint aps too. Honestly though, Hasbro screwed the pooch on that excl. The excl should be been the standard release and the tru repaint excl shouldve been blue squad x-wing, even if recast of older otc x-wing, w/ Merrick pack-in even if repaint of 5poa luke x-wing pilot w/ retooled head and legs (heck at this point, I'd take a repaint of potf2 luke/ wedge pilot w/ new head sculpt) .

Reaction score
Huh. I’m not sure how I missed out on the news about the exclusive version back when they came out.

Reaction score
I’m not even sure which version I ended up getting! I’ll have to check and see.

Reaction score
Of course I would have preferred the Tie Striker not have the Nerf feature, but in this case it's not as bad as on the A-wing. I think my favorite Tie Striker toy is that smaller scaled one in "value line" I got at Big Lots. I even like the wing proportions better as I thought they looked a little too big in the movie.

Reaction score
Yes, I got the TIE Striker @ Tuesday Morning recently. Great price for this vehicle. Though a lot of fans/collectors hate the NERF feature on this vehicle, I actually don't mind this. I understand the concern with safety re: these shooting projectiles (apparently kids have gotten hurt with the hard plastic ones), so I see why the soft NERF ones are more desirable. And, I don't agree that this feature ruins the toy. I find it the feature unobtrusive (on the bottom of the vehicle) and I'd rather have this included than not have this - it does add play value.

Reaction score
Haven't seen any R1 figures at any Dollar Trees in my area. However, my local Tuesday Morning seemed to get in a bunch. Found 1 Stormtrooper for $1.99. Oddly, the prices were varied. Some were $3.99, some $2.99, and others $1.99.

Reaction score
Sometimes you go on a toy run and go all over town and don't find anything good. And, sometimes you go all over town and finally the last place you look you score something that makes it all worthwhile. And then there are the times that the first place you look that day you score something good. B)

Reaction score
And I mean what state? I’d kill for those stormtroopers!
I'm in GA. I wasn't even expecting to find any figures. I recall a while back people kept saying that Dollar Tree was getting lots of BS Titanium diecast ships, but never saw a single one at any Dollar Tree stores around me, and we have a lot in my area.

Reaction score
Those 3 Stormtroopers was all they had at that store. I think it may be 1 per case so I assume there were 3 cases at that store. I did happen to see figures at another Dollar Tree, but the Stormtrooper was gone. I assume it was only 1 case as the amount of figures at this other store was much smaller.

Reaction score
Out of about 35-40 stores in my area I found 2 stormtroopers. Out of that 35-45 only about 6 actually received a case. None of the stores received multiple cases.

Reaction score
Yeah, I stopped by a couple today...just to see what I could see and the only thing Star Wars either one of them had was a kite.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I've only found 3 stormtrooper from 2 Dollar Tree locations, but I've also bought a Krennic, a Cassian Eadu, and a Vader.

Reaction score
New dollar tree find today, grabbed another stormtrooper. This location never got them in last time. They had 2 cases but someone already grabbed the second stormtrooper.