Recent Acquisitions - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

Reaction score
Found a 12-inch Vader at my local Ross. Also, a second stormtrooper to display him with.

I noticed the first stormtrooper I bought is nowhere near as white as the one I just got. I've had the first one for about a year at least. Not sure if he is already discoloring, or if the two just were made this way. Well, the first one didn't come in Rogue One packaging. It came in a TFA box, I think.

Reaction score
Got 2 12 inch Vaders and 3 12 inch Stormtroopers back around christmas Target had them for $4 bucks each and a few Reys

Reaction score
Nice! I am really liking the 12 inch line. Even a flawed figure like Vader. There is just something really vintage feeling about it. I remember having almost all of the vintage 12 inch figures back in the day and those were far from perfect representations of the characters, heh.

I started army building those stormtrooper 2-packs that are surprisingly still at Five Below. I don't have any interest in Baze Malbus, though. I just donated like 4 of him to Salvation army, heh.

Reaction score
I picked up the Bistan 2-pack on Amazon for $10. The paint app on the face although not correct and not great is not so bad in person than in photos I think. I think on mine they didn't go so heavy on the face.

Reaction score
Scored a couple of K2SOs for 10 each mint condition 6 inch line and got a disney elite diecast as well of the same droid.

Reaction score
Got the last two Star Wars figures our TRU had - Jyn Erso and Rebels Leia. Also picked up a couple Krennics and Moroff/Scariff Trooper two packs a few days before that, as well as a TIE Striker. One thing I noticed is there were two versions of the TIE Striker: regular and 'laser-scarred'. The picture on the box was the reverse as the regular version, and the TIE pilot had additional paint apps. It didn't have a silver TRU Exclusive decal. Anyone else heard of this? I hadn't seen it before.

Reaction score
Never Mind. Found it in the photo archives. Apparently it is a TRU exclusive. Someone must have taken the decal off.

Reaction score
Picked up Jyn in the TVC line along with the others, sure is great to see her on the vintage style card!

Reaction score
I've been making a point to frequent TRU more often during their close out. I'm waiting to see when they go to at least 20% off. Still, it seems each time I go in there they pull more stuff from somewhere. I picked up 3 of the single carded RO Stormtroopers. I noticed they had some Krennics and Vaders that were not there the week before. I also saw the only Solo toy they had it, the Qi'Ra Nerf blaster.

So far, I'm only picking up things that I wouldn't mind paying full price for anyway. Last week I picked up the 6" K-2SO. About the same price as Amazon even with the 10% off. At least I can check the paint apps.

Reaction score
Today in the mail this morning i got the Rogue One single carded Shoretrooper with the big grappling hook thingy. Pretty good sculpt for a non poseable figure but its still great to have anyway

Reaction score
Picked up the Rogue One Rapid Fire AT-ACT from Toys R Us for 75.00 per their liquidation sale. I must say that even though it is smaller than my big AT-AT, i really do like the AT-ACT.

Reaction score
Picked up the Rebel U Wing from TRU this past Sunday. Like the AT-ACT, I do like it, but I wish Hasbro would of left out the Nerf launcher and actually made it able to hold a few troops like in the movie.

Reaction score
picked up 2 TIE Strikers last night for $10.99 each on clearance at TRU. my one store is almost completely down to bare shelves.. no Lego, Playmobil, Hot Wheels etc... still tons of SW Stuff though.

Reaction score
Picked up Chirrut Imwe and the RO 4 pack with Saw, 2 Tubes, Hovertank Driver and Jyn from the 70% off TRU sale. $14 even after taxes for all. I also saw the Radio Flyer Landspeeder marked to $74.99, but have no room or kids.

Reaction score
Picked up Chirrut Imwe and the RO 4 pack with Saw, 2 Tubes, Hovertank Driver and Jyn from the 70% off TRU sale. $14 even after taxes for all. I also saw the Radio Flyer Landspeeder marked to $74.99, but have no room or kids.
Where are located? I've been trying to find a Lanspeeder for my Fiancees 5 year old son, but they sold out quick around here. :(

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply...Florida. Got the ok from the wife to purchase the landspeeder for our niece, and they sold all 30 in 2 days at the $74.99 price. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Reaction score
Finally completed the RO 3.75 line this weekend by finally ordering
Galen Erdo, [FONT=&quot]Admiral Raddus, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lieutenant Sefla, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Captain vs. Bistan 2 pack & [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sergeant Jyn Erso Imperial Infiltrator
also picked up 2 more Deathtroopers vs Pao sets to have more deathtroopers
finaly pulled the trigger on the LEGO u-wing as well. [/FONT]

Reaction score
Got Chirrut, the Moroff/Shoretrooper 2-pack, and the Jyn/Edrio/Saw/Hovertank Pilot pack from Tuesday Morning, along with PZ-4CO.

Reaction score
The Rogue One wave with Thrawn (wave 3 I think) was stocked at my 99-cent store. Marked 1.99 apiece.
I picked up Thrawn, Bodhi Rook, Jyn Erso in Ground Crew Disguise, a Death Trooper, and 2 Shoretroopers.
That cost $12. B)

Reaction score
The Rogue One wave with Thrawn (wave 3 I think) was stocked at my 99-cent store. Marked 1.99 apiece.
I picked up Thrawn, Bodhi Rook, Jyn Erso in Ground Crew Disguise, a Death Trooper, and 2 Shoretroopers.
That cost $12. B)
Wow! That's an awesome find. Wish we had that store around here.

Reaction score
Sounds promising. I still find TFA Nien Nunb, Ackbar, Tasu Leech, and Unmasked Kylo at Grocery Outlets (I live close to one and do some of my grocery shopping there). But the usual discount chains might be worth the trips now as well.

Reaction score
I ran out this morning and hit 5 99 cent only stores only to find Leias and Jyns not a single army builder.

Reaction score
We never saw wave 3 or 4 in this neck of the woods. I would have built armies of all of them.

Reaction score
Picked up a single carded Shoretrooper from new (old) stock at Tuesday Morning. $3.99 apiece but I don't mind.

Reaction score
I finally broke down and grabbed the Jedha Revolt 4-pack at a local Ollie's. They were $9.99.

Reaction score
Found 2 5POA shoretroopers and Bohdi at my local Tuesday Morning.

Reaction score
Found Thrawn, Jyn in ground crew disguise, and another 5POA shoretrooper at a different Tuesday morning.

Reaction score
Found Jyn (Ground crew disguise) at Tuesday Morning during a lunchtime run. Only one I picked up, but they had a bunch of Chirruts and a stormtrooper there too.