Recent Acquisitions - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)

Reaction score
My local Target has all it's star wars toys on clearance. I grabbed a few figures for 3.98 that I had been putting off buying. Most of the stuff my store has had is stuff that's been there on the pegs for six months. I'm hoping they're clearing it out for the new wave, but I won't hold my breath.

Reaction score
Picked up a stormtrooper at the $4 clearance price at target. Pretty happy :)

They had several of the four packs for $12 but I'm just not that interested in them.

Reaction score
My Target which has always been notorious for not putting any SW stuff on clearance was at the same price points mentioned. Unfortunately there was nothing that I wanted or of note. :-/

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I'm actually waiting to see if the $4 figures at Target drop once more to $2. I want an Imperial Ground Crew and one or two others, but I'm so against 5 poa that I only want them at deep discount :whistling:

Reaction score
Yeah if they hit $2 a piece I'd grab stuff I didn't even really want. lol. Eadu Jyn and Goss Toowers I'm looking at you.

Reaction score
picked up 2 more Stormtroopers on Sunday from Target for $3.99 each. they were just too good to pass up. sadly it looked like my local Target also restocked Wave 1 and 3 of TFA. found 2 Hassk Thugs and almost all of Wave 1 on the pegs along with Wave 1 of RO. here's hoping that these disappear before Force Friday

Reaction score
Finally went to Ebay to get Raddus, Galen, Sefla, Jyn in Imperial Disguise and Bodhi Rook. They're going to be the new POTF Last 17.

Reaction score
Picked up the Jedha Revolt 4 pack at Target for $12.48. Been holding off on this one for a while but , man, what a great set!

Reaction score
Grabbed Rey and a TFA Resistance trooper yesterday for $2.38 each at Target. If I can find any more storm troopers at that price I'd army build more than I have.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Grabbed Rey and a TFA Resistance trooper yesterday for $2.38 each at Target. If I can find any more storm troopers at that price I'd army build more than I have.
Yeah, check those Targets, folks- I walked an Imperial Ground Crew figure over to the scanner to doublecheck (every figure still marked at $3.98) and was surprised to see it ring up at $2.38!

Reaction score
Snagged a U-wing at Ross for $17. Just for anyone who missed out getting the U-wing for $15 (70% clearance) at Target.

Reaction score
Picked up 6 U-Wings and 3 TIE Strikers for $3 EACH at my local Walmart this afternoon!
It makes me sad hearing all these stories about Walmart having insanely awesome clearance deals. You see, the Walmarts around me, often times mark things UP in the clearance aisle. I'm not joking.

Reaction score
Picked up 6 U-Wings and 3 TIE Strikers for $3 EACH at my local Walmart this afternoon!

That is fortunate. They never even lasted to clearance out here. they sent so few that they were gone a year ago at full price. Yet they have pegs full of Leia and Finn

Reaction score
picked up 8 Stormtroopers and 2 K2-SO's from the TRU in Woodbridge 2 weeks ago to help clean out some of the RO inventory for TLJ stock.

Reaction score
My deal doesn't look quite as good now. Anyway...

I had been keeping my eye on the Hasbro U-Wing waiting for it to drop to a reasonable clearance price. One of my local Walmarts had this on clearance for $37.00 which was a nothing mark down from the original 39.99 price. Went today and it had dropped to $11.00. That price was good enough for me so I grabbed it. A WM employee asked if I was getting it and I said "Yes" she replied "We're marking stuff down again let me reprice it."

Walked out with this for $5.00!

Reaction score
My deal doesn't look quite as good now. Anyway...

I had been keeping my eye on the Hasbro U-Wing waiting for it to drop to a reasonable clearance price. One of my local Walmarts had this on clearance for $37.00 which was a nothing mark down from the original 39.99 price. Went today and it had dropped to $11.00. That price was good enough for me so I grabbed it. A WM employee asked if I was getting it and I said "Yes" she replied "We're marking stuff down again let me reprice it."

Walked out with this for $5.00!

My Wally still has about 7 of these on "clearance" for 37.50.........after reading this, I'll be checking again. Lol.....congrats on the great score!

Reaction score
I picked up the 12 Inch Figures for 2 bucks each and the Simon game for another 5 bucks.

Reaction score
If anyone held off on the 2 Packs, 5 Below (Rt. 3 in Northern NJ) has them all for $5. I never bought Pao because I couldn’t justify paying $16 for one 5POA figure.
Anyway, they had all the 2 packs Pao, Morrof, Baze, Seventh Sister/Maul for $5!
They also had all of the Guardians of the Galaxy 3.75” comic 2 packs for $5!

Reaction score
In the mail this morning my Krennic figure arrived from amazon.

Nice looking figure. I just may need to get another one to custom make an imperial officer

Reaction score
Picked up an RO Stormtrooper and a Vader at Tuesday Morning. I believe I'm down to just needing the GalenRaddus/Sefla/Rook stuff at this point. And Thrawn of course.

Reaction score
Went in a Five Below for the first time and picked up the Moroff/Scarif Stormtrooper Squad Leader 2-Pack over the weekend. Also picked up a TIE Striker at Walmart for $15.

Reaction score
my 5 Below had the Krennic wave in stock. picked up a Krennic to see if I could use his head for other figures... his head is swappable with both TLJ Poe and TLJ Hux!

- Generic Resistance Pilot

- Generic FO General

Reaction score
While neat. I've always tried to steer clear of using high profile characters in customs, it just feels weird .

Reaction score
Walmart had a bunch on clearance the rogue one 3.75 inch figures were 2 dollars each. Star Wars hot wheels pops for !.00 each and a bunch of the Star Wars Force Link Rathtar & Bala-Tik Figure for 5.00 each. Also wasnt many of these Star Wars Force Link Imperial Probe Droid & Darth Vader Action Figure for 5 dollars each. Got several of the items will post photos later
Rathtar's are still full price by me. I finally saw half a dozen on the shelf but that price kept them there.

Reaction score
Its weird my Walmart had a billion U-wings and Strikers they put them out on the plastic temporary clearance shelves for toys and they were gone the next day. I live in the middle of nowhere so they certainly didn't sell that quickly.

Reaction score
Its weird my Walmart had a billion U-wings and Strikers they put them out on the plastic temporary clearance shelves for toys and they were gone the next day. I live in the middle of nowhere so they certainly didn't sell that quickly.
They probably were sent to Ross or something

Reaction score
Oh okay, thank you. Might see iff they did and what they are charging.
No problem. They shouldn't be any more than $30. I got my TIE Striker for $15 at Gabe's though, so if you have one nearby it probably wouldn't hurt to take a look.

Reaction score
Looks like my local Five Below got in more RO singles and 2-packs. I picked up the lone Stormtrooper. My first and only single carded I found in the wild. They also had some TFA singles as well. I kind of wanted to pick up Nien Numb, but I passed. Already blew my toy budget for the week.

Reaction score
Looks like my local Five Below got in more RO singles and 2-packs. I picked up the lone Stormtrooper. My first and only single carded I found in the wild. They also had some TFA singles as well. I kind of wanted to pick up Nien Numb, but I passed. Already blew my toy budget for the week.
Nien Nunb is a fabulous figure. Pick it up if you can.

Reaction score
Gamestop has a sale going on 25 % Per Cent off of all Hasbro Star Wars items even off the clearance items.
Join the Jedi Sale > This promotion started on March 11th and will finalize on March 20th.