Recent Acquisitions: Part 3

Reaction score
Nice, I love the "Cruise The Galaxy" print.

Here's a link to my SkecthCollectors page. You can see the 8 card Puzzle there. it's broken in two because my Scanner isn't large enough to scan the entire thing at once. Enjoy:

SketchCollectors.com: Everything Sketch Cards

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be displayed 4x2, which would make the puzzle 8 inches by 10 inches. That should fit in any flatbed scanner.

I mean like this:

Reaction score
StarWarsGalaxy673BountyAquired.jpg

Well, I finally put a complete set together! Now I just have to decide how to frame them. Debating between getting the print and putting the plates around it. Or the plates and get an autographed base card together. Ideas??

Reaction score

Well, I finally put a complete set together! Now I just have to decide how to frame them. Debating between getting the print and putting the plates around it. Or the plates and get an autographed base card together. Ideas??

I'd just buy a surplus of ink and make my own cards ;)

Reaction score
Here is a Galaxy 4 Sketch card puzzle I just acquired by Carolyn Edwards....

SCSWT002.jpg

Reaction score
Here is a Galaxy 4 Sketch card puzzle I just acquired by Carolyn Edwards....

SCSWT002.jpg

Holy hell, that's a thing of beauty. A Chiss Clawcraft and XJ3 might be a little more thematic than the Falcon, but, yeah, one of best looking puzzle pieces I've ever seen. If you ever grow tired of looking at it, you know where to turn.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Congrats on the completed set! Both ideas sound good. Maybe you'll end up doing both. I wonder if it's possible to track down Waggoner's concept sketch for this piece.

Reaction score
Hey folks!

I wanted to share a pick up from this past weekend's Chicago Comic Con.

I am almost exclusively doing canvas pieces now, but I had to bend my rule, since this was too cool to pass up.

DSC03591.jpg

I got a GREAT surprise in the mail today!

My bud Brandon hooked me up with this print and it looks AMAZING!

Reaction score
I too delivery of 3 rather nice prints from Etsy today.

The first one (and my favorite) is this one from Noodlehug. Most of the prints i've been getting recently have just featured the Millennium Falcon, so it's a real please to get one that's all about the Falcon. :)

noodlehug.jpg

I've seen some of the other guys here getting their Handz ROTJ poster, bit i've always held off until now.

rotj-by-handz.jpg

The last one from Etsy is this rather nice "A to Z" poster from the designers nursery. Perfect for those who are raising their own Jedi. :)

a-to-z-print.jpg

I went with the orange as i liked the contrast, but there are 17 colour variations.

Lastly, my third Tommavik arrived.

tommervik-millennium-falcon-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
A week or so ago, Rebelscum did a piece on Chris Kowaziga's Tee shirt of a Steampunk Millennium Falcon. Called the Millennium Zeppelin, i contacted the artist and was able to bag an artist proof print. Superb work.

millenniumzeppelin_s72.jpg

Reaction score
I picked up this Millennium Falcon print by Chase Kunz yesterday. Nice.

millennium-falcon-by-chase-kunz.jpg

I also got this GW Hutchins print.

gw-hutchins-frame.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well..I've had the Vanderstelt C3 litho for quite awhile....but the framing for it is a recent acquisition! :)

BTW - I purchased some mounting strips and WOW, what a difference when framing/using mat. Simple, neat, and nothing touches the art! Love 'em.

greatvandy.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well..I've had the Vanderstelt C3 litho for quite awhile....but the framing for it is a recent acquisition! :)

BTW - I purchased some mounting strips and WOW, what a difference when framing/using mat. Simple, neat, and nothing touches the art! Love 'em.

greatvandy.jpg

I've never denied that JV was a fine artist, but this is the first piece of his which has made my eyes boggle. Unfortunately it seems gone, everywhere.

Reaction score
I picked up this rather nice print from Solman1 on Etsy.

Between A Rock And A Hard Place

painting.jpg

Reaction score
I picked up this Han and Chewie print by Brian C. Roll

hanchewie-by-brian-c-roll.jpg

I also got this Chewie print on Etsy

chewbaccas-bike.jpg

Reaction score
Very excited....just put in a best offer on a Chris Trevas CV Boba Fett print, and the seller accepted. Hopefully will have it in a few days and will put pictures up. It's an Artist's Proof too!

Reaction score
Haven't posted in a while here, so here we go: Ahsoka by Cynthia Cummens(CW 2008), Aayla by Michael Duron and a couple of Irma "Aimo" Ahmeds from Clone Wars Widevision, Mon Mothma by Aimo from CW: ROTBH, Anakin by Tomoko Taniguchi, a glorious Die Cut by Len Bellinger modeled after part of the Stained Glass in Chartres Cathedral and two pencil Sketches by Aimo. Enjoy:

1327194131.jpg
1327194181.jpg
1327194217.jpg
1327194265.jpg
1327194302.jpg
1327194352.jpg
1327194430.jpg
1327194498.jpg
1327194547.jpg
[/IMG]

Reaction score
I just wanted to let all of you know about a new SW art blog that I've just started. It's called Star Wars Art That I Like (star wars art that i like), and is going to be a collection of original art that I've enjoyed, along with interviews and features about artists and styles. The first featured artist is Brandon Schaefer. Over the coming weeks, you'll be seeing some familiar names and designs (some I learned about from this forum), as well as maybe some new things. I really hope you all enjoy the site a lot, and that you'll give me helpful advise to make it better and better.

Reaction score
Just completed my first purchase with KULT Studios and picked up a Canvas of Brian Rood's "Replica"! Processing took a little longer than expected but they make up with it with the fast shipping.

Reaction score
I thought since I am new that I should post my non acme/McQuarrie pieces and try to link where we got them! I apologize for crap photos!

I've noticed from the forums that not everyone is a Tommervik fan, but as lovers of modern art, the hub and I really dig his work. That, and his prices are actually really reasonable despite the Ebay buyout prices. =D

DSC00261.jpg

Sorry about the blur, I couldn't find our step ladder!

DSC00260.jpg

This one is my fave! Reminds me a lot of Marcel Duchamp's "Nude Descending the Stairs."

DSC00248.jpg

This is the most recent piece to arrive and it is by an Etsy artist Sprayday It's perfect because it's not by mynameisjz on Etsy It is an 8x10, so on the smaller side.

DSC00255.jpg

A good friend bought these prints for us for a future nursery. You can buy them here Ginormous Robot by ginormousrobot on Etsy

DSC00256.jpg

And these last two pieces are from the fab Cassie Kelly. KNOWlEDGE by hartxart on Etsy

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

We also have a bunch of prints of other stuff, but they're not directly from the artists, so I won't post those!

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards Leia!

Very nice collection. I like the prints you have for the nursery.