Recent Acquisitions: Part 3

Reaction score
I took delivery of this wonderful Ben Jeffery painting last night.

Its about 40" by 30" and is in a lovely box frame.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That looks fantastic Rodders! I just checked out his webpage and his Facebook page and love a lot of his pieces. I noticed he's in London too so I would imagine it's pretty pricey to get something shipped here to the US in addition to the actual cost of the painting. I noticed he doesn't have a Shop page with sale prices.

Reaction score
No, it wasn't cheap, but he let me pay it off over three months which is very cool. I think that it was worth the money. Besides, it could be an investment.

I'm looking more and more into the art side of my collection and seriously considering focusing just on Millennium Falcon related art.

Reaction score
No, it wasn't cheap, but he let me pay it off over three months which is very cool. I think that it was worth the money. Besides, it could be an investment.

I'm looking more and more into the art side of my collection and seriously considering focusing just on Millennium Falcon related art.
You can't go wrong with a collection centered around the Falcon. Again, congrats on the fantastic acquisition and thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I want to see some photos of all this great Falcon art you have on the walls. I bet it looks insanely awesome. I don't reply much in here, but I've seen a number of your pieces and you have quite the collection of Falcon art!!

Reaction score
Thanks Slynger. I still need to hang the larger pieces, but a limited number of smaller paintings are on the wall. Most of these I bought from Etsy. I'll take some photos soon.

Reaction score
Yeah, it is. Thanks

There was a lovely blue variant as well, but i was too late and wasn't able to get one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm just throwing a few questions out there...

Curious- Does artists from all over the world submit their art via online to Lucasfilm/Disney,
then it's up to L/D to select the artist they think is good then give them a license to market their prints?
Or does D/L go to publishing houses like Marvel to find artists, or hire their own to do artworks?

Thanks in advance to any solid answers given :D

Reaction score
Empire is done but can't show it until it is printed. Going to be interesting to see what he has in mind for Jedi.

Reaction score
I saw some wonderful profile images of the Millennium Falcon by Vincenzo Giordano. I thought it'd be a great companion for my Pirate Ship print by David Kennedy.

100 by 70.

Reaction score
This was from a private commission, it's a really nice piece... I'm on the fence about it, the only thing that stopped me from immediately buying one when I saw it was I thought it'd make more sense if it said "A New Hope" instead of Star Wars, especially if it's to be a trilogy.

That's nice. Is it still available? Where from?

was it bottleneck?

Cheers

Reaction score
Picked up another Barry Jones, his largest Star Wars art yet and a size he may never do again.