Recent Acquisitions - OTC Edition

Reaction score
FINALLY got the OTC Lobot from an old vendor that I used to fluently visit during my trips to a flea market. Went back there, took a bit to find him but I'm not regretting that I did. :) He also had the Plo-Droid-Wolffepack troopers 4 pack for 20, decided to pass, don't need them. He also had a bunch of TLC things like Snowbunny Padme, TAC Things like some Order 66 packs, and a bunch more of almost every line. A shame I have them all already and/or don't want them. XD Got that though. ;) (And to the people that also saw my SAGA post, sorry I just really copied and pasted it, I'm lazy, so what? XD)
Managed to pick up a Lobot for £1 at a clearance outlet in the UK. Also picked up 2 IG88s. one to have as IG88C and another to keep carded

Reaction score
just picked up loose figures from a fellow scummer of Luke Dagobah Training, Spirit of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Chewbacca (Mechanic)- def nice looking figures

Reaction score
I know this isn't the right place to post this, but if anyone can find an OTC Dagobah Luke to sell or trade, I would be thrilled. Actually, even if he didnt have the handstand arms & head it would be fine. All I want really, is the standing version with arms that can hold the backpack, and obviously the matching head to go with it.

Reaction score
I know this isn't the right place to post this, but if anyone can find an OTC Dagobah Luke to sell or trade, I would be thrilled. Actually, even if he didnt have the handstand arms & head it would be fine. All I want really, is the standing version with arms that can hold the backpack, and obviously the matching head to go with it.
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t872906/#post14761911

Reaction score
I was thrilled to have been able to find a carded VOTC Han in impeccable condition the other day. The Vintage Original Trilogy Collection is fantastic!

Reaction score
You know, i'm not 100% this LOOSE figure is indeed from this line, but he matches all of the pictures and details in the database, so for my records he is going to be recorded as part of this line. My Checklist is to prevent getting doubles, but I WANT doubles of Stormtroopers (at least the GOOD ones, not the 1995 line ones, but even those are not that bad).
Star Wars Stormtrooper. I think he's from the 2004 line. Not sure, but close enough! Not like I'm going to mind getting 2 of this figures "by mistake" by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr

What do you think? is he indeed part of this line? his head under his helmet is a big white ball, his holster for his gun is terrible, but he looks spot on as far as I can tell. For $3 I think he's worth it.

Reaction score
I got two Y Wings this week, one of them is the EU Y Wing for 36.99 loose but complete and near mint:

Reaction score
I just picked up an R2-D2 w/extension arm MOC for my collection. I went with this version versus the vintage collection Jaba barge version because the chrome dome pays homage to the original vintage version.

Reaction score
I remember flipping out when I first saw the VOTC figures on the pegs at my local stores. A few years later they all made an appearance at Family Dollar for $5 each. I couldn't stop myself from hoarding every one I saw!
Eventually I sold them, though.

Reaction score
I remember flipping out when I first saw the VOTC figures on the pegs at my local stores. A few years later they all made an appearance at Family Dollar for $5 each. I couldn't stop myself from hoarding every one I saw!
Eventually I sold them, though.
I just found this line of figures not too long ago and now I must have them all to include some of Saga Collection figures. I started with the TVC action figures but the cards with the warning label in the upper right hand corner don't look right to me. So I have been replacing some of those figures with the VOTC & VTSC line. What did you replace them with?

Reaction score
Got 2 OTC Cloud Car pilots today to fly the Cloud Car I got last week with the Snow Speeder. Just needed them to sit in the vehicle and these guys do just fine. I didn't need the fancy TVC pilots.

Reaction score
I just picked up an OTC Falcon and it's missing pretty much everything; interior floors, landing ramp, cockpit with the glass, etc. The electronics work as do the landing gear. Any idea where you can find replacement pieces, aside from ebay? I've looked and all I see are pieces for either the original Falcon or from other series. Will they fit or was this an original mold? I'm new to Star Wars (even though I'm 35) so I'm not really sure about this stuff.

Reaction score
I picked up a Greedo and a Tusken Raider today. They had Ben and Han, but they wanted $20 each, so I thought if I keep looking I can do better. I would have given him $15 each.

Whoops, Greedo and Tusken are the Saga collection.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't own any VOTC as of yet, but really think they are some of the best looking modern figures on the market. I plan on acquiring a few in the near future as soon as I find out more about them. So if you guys don't mind I have a question about a VOTC item that I am unfamiliar with. I noticed it when scanning E-bay tonight and tried doing searches with no luck.

What is the Safety Text Variation of the VOTC figures ? Are they rare ? Do they usually sell for more than those without the variation ?

Thanks !

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just picked up an OTC Falcon and it's missing pretty much everything; interior floors, landing ramp, cockpit with the glass, etc. The electronics work as do the landing gear. Any idea where you can find replacement pieces, aside from ebay? I've looked and all I see are pieces for either the original Falcon or from other series. Will they fit or was this an original mold? I'm new to Star Wars (even though I'm 35) so I'm not really sure about this stuff.
This Falcon is based on the POTF2 mold which was based on the Vintage mold. This update fixed some of the issues those models had including the cockpit access, landing ramp struts and radar dish falling off. So it depends on what parts are missing as far as what you can replace them with.

Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

The photo archive has some more information on the vehicle. Hope that helps.

Reaction score
Crazy question time

I'm trying to locate a Slave Leia but on the starburst canadian card. I can't find a lot of info about it, and can't find any for sale, the last one that came up went for silly money.

Can anyone shed light on this..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got IG-88 and 2 TIE Pilots. Never collected the OTC figures when they were out but all in all I'm really pleased with the figures from this line. Seems to be an all around great line. Really goes with my preferred level of articulation. I had VOTC IG-88 mold and even though this one lackes the joints that one had, I prefer this one. He's easier to stand up. I especially don't miss his leg wires getting disconnected.

Reaction score
My dealer is having a summer sale on figures and he lso put out a few "leftover" odd pieces that he has. I picked up the Jedi Council Cinema Scene with Shaak Ti.
I was never really interested in them, but for 20 Euros, I figured I could use he femal bodies for something and the chairs are nice accessories.

JVM

Reaction score
My previous VOTC Darth Vader was damaged, but because I still prefer it to the '500th Figure' version, I ordered a new used one. Where the old one has a damaged leg, something about the new one's head doesn't look quite right? Definitely prefer it to the famous '500th Figure' mold a bit.