Recent Acquisitions - OTC Edition

Reaction score
Re: Recent Acquisitions - OTC Edition V3

imperial trooper/scanning crew MOC.
Great figure!

Reaction score

In a recent trade, got the OTC Dagobah R2-D2. What a great figure, love the diry paint app on this!

Reaction score

Hey Peeps!

Yes!
Picked up Yarua - Wookie Senator, transitional figure today!!! Been looking for this for a long time now - so glad to have added him to the OTC fold, so to speak!!!

GRRRRRRRRWWWWWWOOOOOFFFFFF!!!! [Joyous Wookie Growl]

Reaction score

Finally got Rabe post-OTC today from another scummer.

Reaction score

Though there's a rumor out there, I still caved, just in case it's not true, and got the Previews Exclusive Jawa Sandcrawler MIB. It's a fairly simple vehicle, not too big, but I sure do like the way it looks!

Also received MOC Dirty Dagobah R2-D2, Dagobah Luke, Cloud Car Pilot, Jedi Luke, Lobot, and Bespin Leia.

Still looking for those POTC Cantina Patrons. Those guys sure are hard to come by nowadays!

Reaction score

bought a couple OTC CC Pilots off ebay to fly the 2010 twin-pod cloud car

custom tweaked one of them:

Reaction score

got my first OTC figures from a fellow scummer:
slave leia and rabe

Reaction score

VOTC Lando from a Scummer.

Also a VOTC Leia, looking for a Yoda.

Reaction score

I got a holo emperor exclusive from a fellow scummer. Love it! It is going on the exclusive wall!

Reaction score

VOTC Yoda. I only like OT Yoda figures and this one is perfect!

Reaction score
Randomly stumbled upon a listing on eBay... The original VOTC wave, I believe:

Princess Leia
Ben Kenobi
Darth Vader
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo
Yoda

$25 shipped. Not too bad, even if I only want it for Leia and Yoda.

Reaction score
just got my hands on a very cheap Myo loose. I like the Abyssin race and wanted a few for customizing. Will now look for a few Feltiperns, Gotals are one of my favourite Star Wars alien races and I always thought Trevagg was very well executed.

Reaction score
oh you lucky son of a gun LOL. Myo and Feltipern I can never find them cheap at amazon. Them and Dannik that brain suckin vampire.

Those 3 are my most wanted figures to get to try to complete my Mos Eisley collection

Reaction score
oh you lucky son of a gun LOL. Myo and Feltipern I can never find them cheap at amazon. Them and Dannik that brain suckin vampire.

Those 3 are my most wanted figures to get to try to complete my Mos Eisley collection
If only you had Paypal, I could sell you my spare Feltipern I stashed in the backroom when I used to work at Walmart.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Feltipern is probably all broken or something anyway. I bet you're the type of person who would sell an old OTC figure expensive online up to 25 bucks or more which is stupid.

Reaction score
Your Feltipern is probably all broken or something anyway. I bet you're the type of person who would sell an old OTC figure expensive online up to 25 bucks or more which is stupid.
Actually it's loose, mint, and complete.

And I've never sold one of my figures online.

Reaction score
Some friendly advice Shutz. Search the classifieds frequently and you'll find your figures. Please don't hate me for this but I actually found Myo, Fel and Dan all for $20($20 for all three) Anyway contact a friend/family member with a credit card and pm a seller who has your wants. Try to pay within 12 hours and then obviously give your friend/family member cash back. Most people will have no problem selling to you. They just want $ and don't care who it comes from.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have numerous POTF2/POTJ/UGH/30th Anniversary/Saga Legends figures that I'm looking to sell (at reasonable rate) as I'm no longer collecting action figures. Please send me your want list and I'll see what I have and cost of each.

Eric​

Reaction score
I have numerous POTF2/POTJ/UGH/30th Anniversary/Saga Legends figures that I'm looking to sell (at reasonable rate) as I'm no longer collecting action figures. Please send me your want list and I'll see what I have and cost of each.

Eric​
this belongs in the classified section.

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey Garven, is there a specific Vader that is good for the "Diplomatic Mission" scene?
Not really, since they haven't made an ANH Vader with a ball hinged neck to look up at him but the swivel works just fine.

I recommend using the TAC ANH Vader and swap the hands (or at least the right hand) with the other Vader's that have the VERY widespread hands. You will have to rubber band Antilles to his hand however. It won't hold otherwise. His arm does support the weight of Antilles though.

I think I tried swapping the hands with the new ANH Vader but it didn't work I'm afraid.

Odd I thought reposting of PM's was clearly a rule breaker. Funny... seems certain names are given the free pass from Mr. Wyman here
Oh shut up, just trying to stir up problems yet again.

And I have no free pass, ask Wyman himself.

This member has been justly banned. No harm in it.

Now please stay in your precious classifieds.

Reaction score
Received VOTC Han on last Friday from fellow scmmer.
---------------------------------------------
"Put Capt Solo in the cargo hold.":ninja:

Reaction score
Found an Obi Wan at a local Comic Toy shop for $5 bucks couldn't pass that up. Put the Hoth Han on hold till tomorrow he was going for $9, have to think about this one. I love the Han card back but the figure paint app is kinda off.

Reaction score
FINALLY got the OTC Lobot from an old vendor that I used to fluently visit during my trips to a flea market. Went back there, took a bit to find him but I'm not regretting that I did. :) He also had the Plo-Droid-Wolffepack troopers 4 pack for 20, decided to pass, don't need them. He also had a bunch of TLC things like Snowbunny Padme, TAC Things like some Order 66 packs, and a bunch more of almost every line. A shame I have them all already and/or don't want them. XD Got that though. ;) (And to the people that also saw my SAGA post, sorry I just really copied and pasted it, I'm lazy, so what? XD)