Recent Acquisitions of TV Toys and Collectibles

Reaction score
I figured since we have a thread in almost every section of Recent Acquisitions I'd try and start one here.

Picked up a bunch of Vintage TV toys at a local flea market this weekend for decent prices. I was able to score the following:

C.H.I.P.s 1977 Mego Erik Estrada "Ponch" 3.75" figure - mint on card
C.H.I.P.s 1980 Mego Motorcycle x2 - mint on cards
C.H.I.P.s 1980 Mego Police Patrol Car with Sarge - mint in box

I'm now just searching for a mint condition C.H.I.P.s Jon 3.75" figure and I'll be set. I'm not going to try and get the villain figures for now but the mint in box Police Cruiser is going to look sweet next to my Dukes of Hazzard Roscoe's Police Cruiser.

Reaction score
was able to score a mint condition Jon for my CHIPS collection last night. can't wait till this gets here and then I'll be able to add him to the collection.

Reaction score
picked up a complete set of the 3.75 MASH figures. can't wait to get them. I'm currently trying to score the MASH Ambulance as well. these will look great mixed with G.I. Joe.

Reaction score
won an auction for a mint condition MASH Ambulance with Hawkeye. I'm hoping to add this beauty to my 2 Indiana Jones Convoy Trucks (have both the cloth top and plastic top models) as well as some World Peacekeepers stuff to create a sort of field hospital for Doc and G.I. Jane to work in.