Recent Acquisitions - Movie Toys & Collectibles

Reaction score
I've picked up a lot of stuff recently, all from Mattel's Jurassic World line.

-Legacy Jeep Wrangler, Extreme Chomping T-Rex, Robert Muldoon x2
-Battle Damage Blue x2, Stiggy x2, Colossal T-Rex
-Super Articulated Indoraptor x2
-Mosasaurus x2
-Action Attack Carnotaurus
-Roarivores Triceratops, Baryonyx
-Blind Bag Mini Dinos wave 1

B)

Reaction score
recently picked up a complete Jurassic Park Ford Explorer vehicle.... now if only Mattel would make some 3.75" figures of Lex and Tim and the unfortunate Lawyer than I'd be all set.

Reaction score
Picked up Funko #546 John Hammond to complete my Funko JP humans collection. Only missing the Entertainment Earth exclusive goo-splattered Nedry but it's on order. B)

Reaction score
Scratched these two vintage gems off the list today. Both I have been hunting for years and finally made it happen. The 'biggest' toy deal I've ever done, but also the best. The seller was nothing short of a pleasure to do business with.

Reaction score
picked up a lot of NECA Sin City figures as well as 3 of the Diamond Select Sin City figures:

got 2005 Bloody Marv
B/W & full color Shelly
color Gail
Color Nancy
Haritgan / Yellow ******* 2 pack
color Miho
color Goldie
Marv in Electric chair

Reaction score
GameStop is holding on to that deluxe Child's Play Chucky for me (had 'em do it when I bought Beckett). I hope to get him on payday.

Reaction score
My NECA 7" 1990 TMNT figures arrived today. And let me tell you, they are awesome. The legs look just a little bit long to me, and I'd rather they were a slightly smaller scale, but, pfft, beggars can't be choosers and the sculpts are out friggen outstanding. Buy them, you won't be disappointed. It's one of those sets I'll probably buy a second set just because I can't believe its really happened.

Reaction score
Straight from Roland's wall! I don't know and wouldn't ask what you paid for that, but it was worth every penny!

Reaction score
Straight from Roland's wall! I don't know and wouldn't ask what you paid for that, but it was worth every penny!
I think it was worth every penny. They aren't making any more, and the value isn't dropping, so all in all I'm quite pleased with it. Of course I had to slow down on Black Series and Mattel Jurassic World for the time being to recover. :grin:

Reaction score
I think it was worth every penny. They aren't making any more, and the value isn't dropping, so all in all I'm quite pleased with it. Of course I had to slow down on Black Series and Mattel Jurassic World for the time being to recover. :grin:
It's awesome, a truly epic piece.

Utilizing Gamestops 75% off clearance sale, I picked up a SH Figuarts Harry Potter for $16.24 and a SHF Dark Knight Rises Catwoman for $14.99! Wasn't really after either figure but for about $15 each for SHF quality, I certainly wasn't leaving them there.

Reaction score
Target is finally clearancing the Funko 5.5" Savage World Horror figures. My store only had 1 Myers and a bunch of Freddy and Pinhead left. I grabbed the Myers for $7 and will hunt around and hopefully find Jason Vorhees.

Last edited:
Reaction score
scored a huge box of the old Playmates Star Trek 5" figures at a yard sale over the weekend. still going through some of them. box contained the Generations Battle Damaged Enterprise as well as well as a few loose/random micro machines as well.

Reaction score
scored a huge box of the old Playmates Star Trek 5" figures at a yard sale over the weekend. still going through some of them. box contained the Generations Battle Damaged Enterprise as well as well as a few loose/random micro machines as well.
One of my all time favorite action figure lines. Playmates did a great job with that license for several years. It dropped off towards the end, and I would have liked some more Deep Space Nine characters, but overall, a fantastic line.

Reaction score
Definitely a bit of an oldie, but I've always been a fan of Fritz from the 1931 Frankenstein, he being pretty much the gold standard of hunchbacked lab assistants. When I found out Sideshow had made him as a 12" figure (if a perpetually hunched over guy can be said to actually stand 12" tall), I knew I had to get him, so I nabbed one for a decent price ($37!) on eBay.

He comes with a stand, his knobby cane that he sometimes used, and the normal brain in a three-part jar that he was supposed to swipe from Dr. Waldman's classroom.

My one gripe is he looks less like Dwight Frye than he does a coked out Noah Antwiler a.k.a. Spoony.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Iron Studios 1:10 Thor (Infinity War)

Iron Studios 1:10 Star-Lord (Infinity War)

Chronicle Collectibles The Lost World: Jurassic Park 1:1 Compsognathus

Reaction score
Loving the new 1/6 Alan Grant & raptor from Chronicle. Prebooking at Sideshow and BBTS.