Recent Acquisitions - Movie Toys & Collectibles

Reaction score
Picked up The Hobbit Gandolf on clearance at TRU for. $4.00. Going to use the head to customize a Heir to the Empire Jorus C'Boath

Reaction score
Recently picked up the 1/18th scale Ecto-1 and Bluesmobile from Blues Brothers. Looks so awesome! I'll have to get pictures when I get home.

Reaction score
Well, last Friday I found the Alien figures at B&N up in Franklin TN. I have not seen them in my local area. I ordered the Big Chap Alien from BN.com.

Reaction score
Most recent movie memorabilia I've bought? A replica Jason Voorhees Part III hockey mask made by Crash Cunningham:

Reaction score
Picked up a Vintage Star Trek the movie McCoy 3.75" figure as well as the bald chick. Can't remember her name but these will look great with Kirk, Spock and Scotty.

Reaction score
scored a minty fresh Legends of the Lone Ranger action figure complete with pistols. now I just need to find a cheap reasonably priced Silver

Reaction score
picked up a sweet Lone Ranger "Silver" horse for my Lone Ranger action figure and also scored a decent (needs to be cleaned up somewhat) Vintage Marion Ravenwood figure.

Reaction score
I try. I've been looking for a clean Silver and Lone Ranger for years now. The Lone Ranger was one of my all time favorite heroes as a kid. I remember spending summers in the Bronx with my grandparents and my grandfather and father introduced me to the Lone Ranger. been a fan ever since (although I didn't see the new version with Johnny Depp)

I picked up a few of the Harry Potter Popco figures as well. I have Half Blood Prince Harry arriving soon as well as Order of the Phoenix Draco Malfoy and Order of the Phoenix Dementor. Still on the hunt for a cheap Dumbledore, Snape and Hagrid. I have the rest of the Hogwarts kids except Neville.

Reaction score
Recently got a NightOwl Creep - the best Myers mask replica money can buy!

Reaction score
picked up a loose Popco Professor Snape figure for the HP line. The accessories are awesome.

also picked up a 1/18th scale Blues Mobile for a custom project

Reaction score
I just purchased something from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire on Amazon. Got the NECA "Peeta Mellark" in his arena outfit (black, white & silver). Looks pretty cool. Never saw it in stores and never knew NECA made one 'til I went looking for Mockingjay figures after seeing the movie.

Reaction score
Forgot to post this, but I got my Coyle's Downtowner Indiana Jones replica fedora for Christmas! :D
  Spoiler:  

Reaction score
picked up the new NECA Terminator figures from TRU today. these look amazing. can't wait to get these guys out of the box and display them.

Reaction score
I got that old Mezco Metropolis figure from and LCS yesterday. I love finally having a Maschinenmensch figure, but it's terribly inarticulate and not the least bit accurate sculpt-wise.

Reaction score
Just ordered Elder 1 and 2 and mid-cloak Falconer Predators from eBay.
A head's up on the V1 Elder...he was notorious for having QC issues, usually his right arm breaking off at the elbow (I'm pretty sure it was the right one, at least mine did). I believe he had some other problems as well...I seem to remember reading a lot of complaints and NECA sending out replacements. Also, it has the earlier Predator figure body from 2010, so it has slightly less articulation than the more recent ones. I sold mine off as soon as they announced the V2 one. V2 is a far superior figure.

Reaction score
Picked up the Caesar's Warrior edition of Rise/Dawn blu-ray set...I wanted the bust head by Weta. Only paid $50 for everything; it was an open display at F.Y.E.

Reaction score
friend of mine hooked me up with the Popco Harry Potter Great Hall playset and a mint in box Room of Requirement playset. Now if I could just find a complete Gryfindor Common Room I'd be all set. I also got extra figures of Patronus Harry, Ron, Hermione, and George and Fred.

Reaction score
well my Harry Potter collection is almost 97% complete. just scored the 3.75" Knight Bus and Common Room sets as well as a few more of the figures. currently all I'm missing is the Death Eater Dummy figure for the Room of Requirement. I've seen them for sale on UK Ebay in box sets but the sets go for $125.00 each. not interested in dropping that much for the figure. the only other figures I'll be missing is Dobey and he's also big $$$ and Luna Lovegood. I have about 4 of the Luna in Hogwarts outfit from various collections and such but the Order of the Phoenix Luna goes for around $50.00 from UK Ebay.

I can't wait to set up the Room of Requirement and start snapping some pics of the set. I already have an interesting concept for this playset and this along with the Common Room might make a good background display for a Castle Destro as well. I'm also looking forward to getting the Great Hall set as well.

Reaction score
there is also an awesome video on youtube about all the cancelled Popco Harry Potter items. they had plans for a Ministry of Magic playset, as well as figures of Harry, Ron and Hermione from years 1 & 2, Professor Slughorn from HBP, and a Whomping Willow Tree playset as well. I believe there was also talk about making the Weasley flying car from part 2.

I would have loved to see these get released.

it's said that all the popularity of HP in the US that Popco didn't bring these figures to the US. I'm sure that they would have had a bigger success and perhaps more sets and figures.

I forgot to mention that I'm missing the minatours as well but I'm fine without them.

Reaction score
I guess this is more of a video game collectible than a movie one, but whatever, it's Batman. The NES purple version! Woo! Obtained at the Toys R' Us in Triangle Town Center for about $24. They had a bunch there, along with NECA's NES rendition of John Rambo.

Reaction score
In the category of vintage movie toys, I nabbed a figure of Batman from the 1989 ToyBiz line based on the movie. He was loose, in a baggie, with all his accessories just sort of nestled away in Crowemag's display case at the flea market. He was basically near mint, and all they were asking for was $10. I had $9. The guy working the register basically said one dollar didn't matter and so he gave him to be for what I had on me. My mom, who was with me, insisted on giving the guy the extra $1 simply out of principle and neither I nor the cashier complained. So now ToyBiz '89 Batman is protecting my bookshelf alongside his larger cousins made by NECA. Beware, silverfish! The Batmen will get you!

Reaction score
Picked up the new Marvel legends Ant Man figure at TRU today, but only because I didn't have to stand in a line to get it ;)

Reaction score
Some of my more recent acquisitions in my movie memorabilia collections...

SCREEN USED The Lost World: Jurassic Park/Jurassic Park /// male Tyrannosaurus rex tooth:
  Spoiler:  

My other recent acquisition is, of course, another replica Michael Myers mask:
  Spoiler:  

Last edited: