Recent Acquisitions - Movie Heroes / Discover the Force

Reaction score
Got my fill of the DTF figures at WM today. They had a ton. I passed on the repacks but got everything else. Wow, Mawhonic is tiny. Is he supposed to be a kid or what?

Reaction score
No figures for me yet. But tonight Walmart had the electronic Darth Maul mask on sale for $15 and I couldn't pass it up. It's a nifty toy, even if the voice isn't the actor's and some of the lines weren't in any movies (WTF).

Yesterday I bought the plush talking Yoda with the moving mouth. :D

And in the last 3 or 4 weeks I've gotten 3 of the non-electronic telescoping lightsaber toys for half price at Walmart. Got the Hamill, the Guinness and the Vader models.

Reaction score
Scored what I needed from this wave today at one of my wallys: Aurra Sing, Ric, Naboo Pilot, Mawhonic, R5 droid and the Gungan, used half of my Hasbro BOGO coupons so paying $31 for 6 figures was great.

Reaction score
Sorry, I am in north Mississippi. The BOGO coupons would never print for me for some reason. I wish I had them today for sure.

Reaction score
Scored what I needed from this wave today at one of my wallys: Aurra Sing, Ric, Naboo Pilot, Mawhonic, R5 droid and the Gungan, used half of my Hasbro BOGO coupons so paying $31 for 6 figures was great.
Those are like circa '99 prices - how appropriate for TPM.

Reaction score
Finally found the DTF wave here in Pewaukee, Wisconsin! Just go tthe 2 i needed. Now to find the elusive droid battle pack!

Reaction score
No figures for me yet. But tonight Walmart had the electronic Darth Maul mask on sale for $15 and I couldn't pass it up. It's a nifty toy, even if the voice isn't the actor's and some of the lines weren't in any movies (WTF).

Yesterday I bought the plush talking Yoda with the moving mouth. :D

And in the last 3 or 4 weeks I've gotten 3 of the non-electronic telescoping lightsaber toys for half price at Walmart. Got the Hamill, the Guinness and the Vader models.
Oh man, this thing was SO worth it!

LOL it's creepy as hell.

Reaction score
LordEdzo- any luck in Conn. yet on this wave?
I'm sorry to say no, Obi_Han. I hit Norwalk, Wilton, Stratford/Milford and New Haven on my way home last night - nada.

I didn't have time to check Wallingford, Hamden and Cromwell, but I'm guessing they had more of the same nothing.

Assuming it doesn't snow too much today, I'll at least check Wallingford. If the roads are clear, I may venture up to Cromwell.

Will post updates here and on the DTF board.

Reaction score
I picked up the Starship Droid pack and the six new DTF figs this morning in SE Wisconsin. My buddy picked me up the TRU Pod Racer pack yesterday. Just wanted the flags. I have a good deal going with a coworker, I got the Pod Racer pack I keep the flags and sell him the figs for his son. "We split it 50/50 I think". I'm OK with $12 for the flags. Probably going to do that with the Mos Espa pack too, and I want the pit droids.

Reaction score
It's a good price, and probably great fun for everyone, but why are his eyes looking in two different directions? Are they all like that?
I guess they're a little far apart but, they don't really look like they're looking in different directions in person. Maybe the lighting is contributing? How does this look?

Reaction score
Its interesting how this wave has spread. Usually they start in CA and go east, but this one started in Texas and went straight up the Mississippi. east and west coasts have not seen it yet. Not even here in CO yet.

Reaction score
WM exclusive wave came to my local WM today. Got all the new TPM stuff plus a Tusken Raider. Good thing I picked it up now because they only put out one case.

Reaction score
I think Walmart has had them for awhile, but was waiting for the movie to come out to release them. I saw everything DTF at my local super center in south jersey this morning and got everything I wanted. At this point I think it's up to the individual stores to put out the product. Since I suspect most stores are getting the aisle display, that's probably why the release has been so controlled. By the end of the weekend I suspect we will all have what we want from DTF.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found and picked up the wm exclusive battle packs this morning. There were two of each out on the shelf.

Reaction score
I picked up the Starship Droid pack and the six new DTF figs this morning in SE Wisconsin. My buddy picked me up the TRU Pod Racer pack yesterday. Just wanted the flags. I have a good deal going with a coworker, I got the Pod Racer pack I keep the flags and sell him the figs for his son. "We split it 50/50 I think". I'm OK with $12 for the flags. Probably going to do that with the Mos Espa pack too, and I want the pit droids.
Which store did you find these? I'm from SE Wisconsin, I hit 4 WMs today and found nothing!!

Reaction score
Found DTF in Denham Springs today. Picked up the Tusken Raider, Mawhonic & G8-R3.

Reaction score
I found them in Lake Geneva. Only one case of the Figs. I've been hitting 2-3 a day for the last week in my area and this morning was my first sighting. I used to go to Milwaukee to find stuff but it always seems picked over. I now have better luck where I live, in Delavan/Lake Geneva area. Plus I stop on my way to work at 5:30-6:00 in the morning. I'm usually the first one in after they sock the stuff. I know Mukwonago didn't have them last night at 10pm.

Good luck, I'm sure these will be everywhere in a couple of days.

Reaction score
DTF wave at the L.A. Walmart. They were about 3-4 cases out when I got there (in the blue shipper).
Just got what I wanted: Aurra, Ric, Pilot, and G8-R3.

Reaction score
I found one case this morning at a local WM on the pegs, no battlepacks or Dewback/Vulture Droid to be seen. I picked up the six new figures and left the rest. Also used 3 BOGO coupons with no issues.

Reaction score
DTF wave in Orlando, Florida at the Walmart near 50/Colonial and Alafaya. Only one case was put on the pegs, and unfortunately Aurra and Ric had already been taken. I left the repacks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say no, Obi_Han. I hit Norwalk, Wilton, Stratford/Milford and New Haven on my way home last night - nada.

I didn't have time to check Wallingford, Hamden and Cromwell, but I'm guessing they had more of the same nothing.

Assuming it doesn't snow too much today, I'll at least check Wallingford. If the roads are clear, I may venture up to Cromwell.

Will post updates here and on the DTF board.
Still nothing on Danbury. New Milford had the droid packs and the Sebulba/Anakin/Threepio pack. But not 3d glasses figures. Also, both stores have no vintage figures whatsoever.

Reaction score
For those of you living the Huntville Alabama,the Walamrt on Unioversity Drive and in Madison had the floor displays out.I pcked up the 2 pilots and The R5 unit.Very nice figures.Anyone know when the N-1 Starfighter is due out?

Reaction score
Scored the brand new figures from this wave (minus the generic Pilot, I can wait for vintage if i have to) at the brand new Super WM in Phillipsburg NJ. They only put out one case, but there was evidence the cardboard display might show up there with a bunch more.

Reaction score
I...discovered the force today in AL as well. Only one case at one store and then the big display at another. Grabbed an Aurra, g8, and Mawhonic. Figured ill end up buying openers anyway when vintage comes. I am loving Aurra. Her little suitcase is somehow amazing to me. Also grabbed the royal starship droids pack. 56$ though after tax for 3 figs and a pack...ouch man..ouch. but...totally worth it.

Unnecessary side note...I am loving the little plastic image inserts in these figures and clone wars...I don't know why but they're another neat little thing to collect and for an English major I'm always grasping for a bookmark.

Reaction score
Scored the new Discover the Force figures tonight on a late night Walmart run. Grabbed G8-R3, Mawhonic, Droideka, Ric Olie, Naboo Pilot, and the Gungan Warrior. Now to just find both battlepacks that are Walmart exclusives and the Movie Heroes Wave 2 Padme and I am done and caught up til Mid-March.

Reaction score
Got Aurra Sing, G8-R3 and the Royal Starship Droids pack - left everything else. Single carded figures feel like a rip off. Now I've got my BAD R2 though.. I better get a BAD 3PO when the Empire 3D release rolls around.

Reaction score
Found the Discover The Force wave this morning at 2 Wal-Marts, each had 1 case, no shipper.

Reaction score
Picked up a few of the DTF figures at a local Wal-Mart. They were on the pegs; no shipper. Also, got the Queen's Droid Sets. They had 2 on the shelf. $24.96 each.

Reaction score
picked up the raider and a vintage figure at walmart with the coupon, It didn't scan but was able to hve customer service fix it for me after five minutes of waiting. Now i know why i shop at target more often.

Reaction score
I guess they're a little far apart but, they don't really look like they're looking in different directions in person. Maybe the lighting is contributing? How does this look?
The more I look at the Maul mask, the more I can see that the eyes are looking in two different directions. I think he's looking to see which way his a** went.