Recent Acquisitions - Movie Heroes / Discover the Force

Reaction score
I found these at a local Big Lots in Illinois a few days ago. I almost picked up the AT-RT and Yoda's fighter, but then quickly decided I'd rather have items I missed from a few years back.

I've been to 3 Big Lots this week...none are around here that I can find. I guess I missed it!

Reaction score
G8-R3 was the only one of the Discover the Force range that I never found at the shops. I still need him now but he's quite far down my list of priorities.

Reaction score
G8-R3 was the only one of the Discover the Force range that I never found at the shops. I still need him now but he's quite far down my list of priorities.
Really an amazing Droid the yellow and black mixture on him is awesome. Really recommend putting him higher on the list.

Reaction score
bought a mint in box Turbo Tank with 9 Clone Troopers and 1 Animated Commander Cody for $100.00. not a bad deal. missed out on the Turbo Tank the first time around. I'll try to customize Cody and the clones.

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this since there is no Shadows of the Darkside section, but I got one of those Snowspeeder/Cloud Car two vehicle bonus combo packs at Kmart today for $14.99, plus I had a a $3 off coupon.

Reaction score
I found the Vulture Droid/Cad Bane's ship and Republic Speeder/Jedi Starfighter 2 packs at the Kmart near where I work last night. Not the 2 packs I was looking for. Asked if they had any more in the back and of course they said "No". The hunt continues for a Snowspeeder...

Reaction score
I found the Vulture Droid/Cad Bane's ship and Republic Speeder/Jedi Starfighter 2 packs at the Kmart near where I work last night. Not the 2 packs I was looking for. Asked if they had any more in the back and of course they said "No". The hunt continues for a Snowspeeder...
Of the three Kmarts closest to me, only one had the packs, and only one of those had the Snowspeeder.

Reaction score
Scored at my local Kmart this morning after I dropped my son off at school!

When I struck out on my home from work yesterday after hitting 2 KMarts and 2 Ollie's, this feels pretty good. I actually looked at eBay last night and thought about getting a Snowspeeder, but I didn't really want to reward the scalpers. I picked the extra set up to trade, not sell.

Reaction score
I hit the 4 remaining K-Marts in my area and not one of them had any of these vehicle 2-packs! Where are they located in the store?! Am I just not seeing them because I'm looking in the wrong place?!

Reaction score
I hit the 4 remaining K-Marts in my area and not one of them had any of these vehicle 2-packs! Where are they located in the store?! Am I just not seeing them because I'm looking in the wrong place?!
Toy aisle.
I went to three stores and only one had them. It's hit or miss.

Reaction score
Picked up a Discover the Force 3d Ric Olie' for 4 bucks at Wal-Mart clearance. Always wanted the figure and when i saw it was four dollars, it was a no-brainer.

Reaction score
Picked up a Discover the Force 3d Ric Olie' for 4 bucks at Wal-Mart clearance. Always wanted the figure and when i saw it was four dollars, it was a no-brainer.
That's a terribly underrated figure that really did deserve a TVC cardback moreso than the Naboo pilot. And a great score @ $4.

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's a store nearby that has had that Class I Droid ship with Obi and a BD that hooks into the MTT since those came out. It's the only Class I they've had since then and the original Price was like 35 Euros. A year or so ago they reduced the Price to 30 Euros and it's been at that Price ever since. I've been keeping my eye on it for a while now and figured if it ever got down to a decent Price, I'd buy it. I was at the store on Monday and it was still 30, then today I went and saw that the Price had been dropped down to 15 Euros. I didn't hesitate and pulled the Trigger on it. I've heard a lot of People say that the Obi head is one of the better ones, so I can always put that on a different Body. The ship is ok, but since I didn't have it, I figured for 15, I couldn't really go wrong. Too bad they did have anything else because at that Price I would have bought more.

Reaction score
Found a Ric Olie at Wal-mart tonight in with the clearance toys. They had two of them actually. Not precisely a great steal at $9, but it's a figure I've wanted (I have a soft spot for TPM) and it did make me laugh as they both looked like they had been sitting under a pallet for four years. Nice figure!

Reaction score
Yeah, I had bought a few Olie's and Naboo pilots found in clearance at Walmart's for 7 bucks or less. One Ric is out on display, one in the Naboo Starfighter and one in the Royal Starship.

JVM

Reaction score
Found a Naboo Pilot for clearance in a Walmart in another neighborhood, much to my surprise, as the other stock was all current. Snatched it up. Almost never see this kind of old school clearance in Chicago anymore so it was a cool surprise.

Reaction score
That's a fun pick-up. Heck, at this point, there are a lot of figures from those older lines that I'd snatch up if I found them on clearance.

Reaction score
Recently began pulling my collection out of storage after about 7 yrs. While unpacking, found a Movie Heroes Darth Maul with an Anakin Skywalker insert. I don't think its a store-bought swap as I'm 99% sure I only ever bought MH figs by the case from EE. Anyone have thoughts on what (if anything) it might be worth?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found two DTF Dewbacks and three Vulture Droids at a Walmart in Lebanon, MO for $22 each. Not the greatest clearance price, but was stunned they actually still had them. Picked up the Dewbacks for the heck of it.

Reaction score
In the mail earlier today I got one of the Ewoks from the Ewok multipack. Flitch whatever his name is. Cool looking ewok that comes with a stormtrooper blaster and an extra hood with a feather. his little knife I gave to Leektar since my nephew was screwing around playing with my Leektar figure a bit too much years ago where my nephew lost the frikkin knife.

Too bad Kneesa didnt get a re-release for the Vintage Collection line since she was popular from the old Ewoks cartoon show and the old Marvel/Star comic book

Reaction score
Recently decided to try to complete this line again after a huge break, only picked up very few during its original run. Bought a few from a facebook seller page, namely Binks and a CW Yoda. Found three others on offer at an online store that arrived today. Namely child Anakin, CW Anakin and Padmae battle of naboo.

As Im a carded man, i kick myself that I opened a fair few early on as I wasn't going to go for a full run on these.