Recent Acquisitions - Movie Heroes / Discover the Force

Reaction score
Picked up the green Republic Tank at Tuesday Morning. It's been there all summer and felt bad for it.

Reaction score
Retailers here only order one case at a time usually, so there was only one Sandtrooper. I did leave an extra Anakin behind. If you want it, shoot me a PM, but be aware that I'm in Australia and postage isn't cheap.

Reaction score
Picked this up from TJ Maxx today for $13...

The 501 AT-RT looks cool in the back of our Clone set-up.

I really wanted the Tactical Droid though to give the General a hand...

I really like how he looks up there with him.

Reaction score
Must be nice to find these when you walk into a store. We have a TRU Express store that just opened up in Huntsville. I have found a few hard to find items but no Naboo fighter. I doubt out TRU express will ever see these.

Reaction score
Well, I was up in Franklin TN today and when to a TRU express store. They had 3 of each of the Naboo Fighter on sale for 14.99. I grabbed 2 of them.

Reaction score
Checked out Ollie's today and picked up these to give my son for Christmas presents.

I need to peel the price labels off since they will be from Santa, but got all 3 for $35. I bought the Droid set on Black Friday but this store had plenty left.

Also got these guys from 5Below...

Not saving them for Christmas, I was ready to open them...

3 Tusken Raiders look a little more intimidating than just 2.

I like having this Rex, but it just sucks that he has no knees, but the Phase II Cody does. Oh well...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Went to Ollie's myself and walked away with a Sith Infiltrator for $10. I always passed on it before because it's so undersized, but I doubt Hasbro will revisit it at this point and I'd rather have one in my collection than not. At $10, I'm okay if I one day have to replace it.

Reaction score
Down here in Puerto Rico I got the Anakin's & Sebulba's podracer for a mere $1.60 each.
I think this is the best deal I have had ever.

Reaction score
What does the fox say?

He says that he "wishes he had some knees", but still a pretty good figure. At least he has elbows.

I have never seen this guy before in a store and I'm happy to add him to my collection. I bought an extra if anyone would like to trade for one. I traded the SL Stormtrooper I found yesterday. Got a lot of PMs asking me what I need. I just started buying figures in 2012, so whatever came out before than, I probably don't have. I'm an opener, so loose is fine with me.

Reaction score
Picked up the Ewok multipack for £35 last night at Forbidden Planet, covent Garden, London. Been waiting for it to come down from £50(!)

Reaction score
Got some Vulture Droids at Wal Mart for $10 each, and got a Yoda Card Ep II Obi Wan.

Reaction score
I finally bought a couple of Gungan warriors at 5Below the other day. Got a Queen Amidala too. I'll keep her carded until I pick up a couple Naboo guards at clearance price.

Reaction score
Decided to go onto Alco this morning just to look around. I hardly ever go in the store, but decided to at the last minute. Walked over to the toy section, not much Star Wars to look through, started to leave the store, went around the corner and sitting on the end of the toy section was the Naboo Fighter and a few other vehicles, couldn't believe my eyes!

Reaction score
I got the pod racer pilots 5 pack off of EBay from kbtoys. It was $11.89 plus $2.99 shipping so under $3 a figure, they still have more available I believe. Seen these at a toys r us express for $30 over a year ago. I already had 3 of the 5 but gasgano is missing an arm so good deal. Might have to purchase the Annie Sebulba Walmart pack next

Reaction score
I found these at a local Big Lots in Illinois a few days ago. I almost picked up the AT-RT and Yoda's fighter, but then quickly decided I'd rather have items I missed from a few years back.

Reaction score
I found these at a local Big Lots in Illinois a few days ago. I almost picked up the AT-RT and Yoda's fighter, but then quickly decided I'd rather have items I missed from a few years back.

$18, huh?

Picked up the AT-RT for $10 and Yoda on clearance for $6 (I think) @ TJ Maxx months ago.

$18 isn't exactly "closeout prices", Big Lots.

Reaction score
I scored the Royal Starship droid pack for $14 shipped on eBay, and decided to get Ric Oile, the Naboo Pilot, and the TVC Naboo Gaurd. I may end up getting another pilot or Gaurd to fill out a diorama I'd like to do. And considering they're only $5 at Five Below.

Reaction score
Bought another Vulture Droid Fighter at Walmarts in their clearance isle for $21.00, so got a squad of 4 not counting the Hyena Bomber and CIS Shadow of the darkside version.

Reaction score
I know these aren't Hasbro, but I cannot find a thread for JAKKS Pacific figures.

Found all four at Big W today ($39.00 each) during their "massive" toy sale.

Reaction score
Star Wars Movie Heroes Super Battle Droid

go to your Tuesday Mornings if you are looking...just don't go to the ones in Raleigh..they're all mine!