Recent Acquisitions - Movie Heroes / Discover the Force

Reaction score
^^ None taken.:grin:

And besides, how could you know? It's not like PizzatheHut wears a big flaming rainbow bandana!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Went on a toy hunt this weekend in Fayetteville, GA. Went to Marshall's and scored a Sith Infiltrator and Trade Federation AAT for 17 bucks each.

Reaction score
picked up sebulba's podracer at marshall's for 16.99. Was pretty excited to see it, i saw it at TRU for 32.00 yesterday and was glad i didn't break down and buy it.

Reaction score
after several months, through ebay (finally getting acceptable prices)......

Reaction score
At what price did you get the Sandtrooper ? I found it in a shop for 14€, but did not need him (still don't), so I let him there.

Reaction score
Today, I picked up Sebulba's Podracer at TJMaxx for $12!! They also had some Saga collection figures in stock for $4.99.

Reaction score
Through I finally got some speederbikes and the pilots pack. That catches me up for now.

Reaction score
Got a $5 Shocktrooper at Marshall's, and, never ever thought I'd say this, but I got the Naboo Duel Battlepack. I must say, I like the sculpts and $12.99 for three figures isn't bad at all.

Reaction score
Picked up the Republic Fighter Tank at Target for $13.98. Love this vehicle!

ZX3

Reaction score
Picked up the Naboo fighter and Green Fighter Tank at Tuesday Morning today for $14.99 each.
Not that I mind getting them for 60% off, but how is Hasbro making money on this? I would have happily bought them at full price from hasbrotoyshop if had them.

Reaction score
Finally bit the bullet and got the Speederbike with Scout Trooper. Nice set, though the price still bothers me. A little.

My TRU has only 2 or 3 of them left.

Reaction score
Finally bit the bullet and got the Speederbike with Scout Trooper. Nice set, though the price still bothers me. A little.

My TRU has only 2 or 3 of them left.
There have been countless opportunities for snagging this on sale. The only thing I ever buy at full price at TRU is a basic figure that I'm on the hunt for.

Reaction score
Wow I went for that same deal as well, mine arrived in Co. Wexford today :grin:
but I think I'll be getting myself some Vintage Battle Droids to populate it through.
My Battle Droid army currently stands at 26. 16 posed from MTT, 4 limited artic. from MTT, 5 TVC Battle Droids (seriously, these guys are awesome) and one left over from 1999.

Will probably get a few more TVC ones as time goes by.

Reaction score
You guys need about 100 Battle droids to kick Gungan or Clone backside!!!

and about 50 Droidekas and SBDs as well!!

Darren

Reaction score
I got Padmé and Jar Jar last week, and picked up the light-up Sandtrooper this afternoon in Ottawa. I think I'm done with this line now.

Reaction score
Picked up Queen Amidala and Qui Gonn w/light up saber on discount today, may go back for Maul and a SBD tomorrow. Gotta love clearance sales... :D

Reaction score
Oddly enough, I went to a store today and someone must have wanted to stock more Saga Legends and had an open box on the floor. There wasn't any room, though. No one was around so I looked into the case and it was the wave with Boba Fett. I snagged him and got to the cash register without looking back.

Reaction score
Picked up the 501st AT-RT with ARF Trooper and TX-21 @ TJ Maxx for $12.99 + tax. Great price for a mini-rig and 2 figures.

Saw the other sets as well but passed.

Reaction score
The Mission 2 packs have hit my TRU. These are very ugh. So, the 5 points of articulation. These were a pass. I did see the new movie heroes figures at the Huntsville Alabama Kmart. The only figure in that I liked was the R4 unit the one that was in Obiwan's fighter in ROTS. Other then that, garbage.

Reaction score
They have the Slave I at my TJ Maxx. Not sure if I should get it...anyone recommend it? They also have the Republic Fighter Tank for $14.99. On a side note, I picked up an Obi for $3 at Wal-Mart, which should have been its original price!

Last edited:
Reaction score
They have the Slave I at my TJ Maxx. Not sure if I should get it...anyone recommend it? They also have the Republic Fighter Tank for $14.99. On a side note, I picked up an Obi for $3 at Wal-Mart, which should have been its original price!
I wouldn't necessarily recommend the Slave 1. I passed it up several times at $13.98 and also $9.98 marked down at Target. I did finally cave and get one for $9.98, but I have no idea what I'll do with it.

Reaction score
I checked my local Walmart today to see if they had put out the new stuff. They had not, but the Discover the Force and Movie Heroes figures were marked down to $5.