Recent Acquisitions & Local Finds -- VA/MD/DC V.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Something new

Some of those new Joes are quite cool,

I've picked up wave 1 Snake Eyes, and it's my new favorite version of that character.
Storm Shadow comes with so many great weapons, I HAD to get him.

Picked up a foil Cody just to keep carded, because I liked the cardback. But I refuse to go nuts for the other foil cards.
I've seen a few of them around, but left them all.

Did find 6" Iron Man Mark IV, which was the armor I liked best from the film. Comes with an interchangable Tony head.
How cool is that?

Reaction score

Severn SuperWalMart restocked Vintage wave 2 this am. They had MULTIPLES of foil Anakin, Palpatine, Grievous & sandtrooper. I left them all since I already had them.

Reaction score

Picked the The Rise Of Boba Fett Ultimate Battle Pack and Mandalorian & Speeder Bike at Toys r us in Annapolis

Reaction score

We really need to start a new Recent Acquisitions thread,
we are way over 10 pages now.

Who hasn't had a turn yet?

Reaction score

If anyone happens across a MOMC foil Grievous, Fett, Luke or Sandtrooper I'll happily take them off your hands.

Wasn't going to go for these this time, but since I ended up finding most of them without even really hunting, figured I'd try and complete them.

Reaction score

Saw a mandalorian on bike at TRU today. Also TRU has their front section done up for star wars. Nothing else new in it, but ton of the old stock available.

Reaction score
New clone wars!!!!!!

Found three new figs at target in columbia. Got mundi,new green pilot and flame trooper clone.....super nice figure

Reaction score
Re: New clone wars!!!!!!

Found the new wave at target as well. Picked up the clones. Left ol cone head figuring there was a good chance for him to be rehashed later down the line. The r2 is a straight repack from before right?

Reaction score

Columbia TRU closed for remodelling; picked up CW exc. Nikto guard at glen burnie TRU(6 left); also saw tons of SW displays inc. front corner, several dump pallets, etc; new GH Cinema scenes Purchase of Droids & Kamino Showdown; Severn SuperWalMart stocked Vinatge wave 2 yet again: foils I left-Cdmr. Cody, Bespin Luke, Solo & Lord Vader.

Reaction score

Also found 1 set new CW wave 3 with flametrooper at north GB Target.

Reaction score

FOUND ANOTHER SET OF THE CLONE FIGURES AND WAS ABLE TO GET THE NIKITO GUARD AT CATONSVILLE TRU

Reaction score

got a Nikito guard at GB TRU but no luck on new CW figures

GB TRU finally put out the marvel box but no classic HAvok

I NEED classic Havok

Reaction score

A couple of Nikko Guards at Gaithersburg TRU. They had them hanging on the regular pegs though. I scanned one, $10.99. You'd think they'd get their own peg.

Still, no Teth Scouts, no Yellow BD, no Goji, no KiAdi Mundi, no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.