Recent Acquisitions & Local Finds -- VA/MD/DC V.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Recent Acquisitions & Local Finds -- VA/MD/DC V.9

Found the jedi wave at Columbia target this morn.
Saw remnants Monday, and Full wave today.

Reaction score
Re: Recent Acquisitions & Local Finds -- VA/MD/DC V.9

Received my ROTS wave(mint condition, thank you HTS). Now waiting for ANH. That was the best episode of CW...ever, last nite.

Reaction score

Yeah, that episode was nearly 100% action. Too many Jedi though. But it was interesting seeing them get their butz handed to them.

I was actually hoping to see them "lose" this battle considering they seem to win all the others. It was cool that they had Waxer and Boyle in their ARF armour.

Reaction score

Ran by TRU.

They have the TurboTank at $80. not bad. There are a bunch of AT-TE's @ $99. I'm still waiting for them to go on sale again. They also have a bunch of Crumb Gunships.

I picked up the Rishi Moon BP there today. They also had hte Gelagrub BP and Endor. Passed on those. Nothing new at Target/Walmart Germantown.

Reaction score

AT-TE on Sale at TRU again this weekend for $50.

Friday 3pm - Midnight, Sat 7am - 1pm.

I'm gonna git mine this time.

Reaction score

North Glen Burnie Target had the new deluxe: Freeco speeder & Dooku's speeder; some ROTJ left.

Reaction score

Picked up the Gray Ugnaught at the North Glen Burnie Target

Reaction score

Saw a pallet with 6 or 7 boxes of AT-ST's tonight at a 24hr Walmart, funny thing is they are labeled as Clone Wars on the case. There was also one dewback on the shelf. No clue if these will be put out yet or if they still need to find a home.

Reaction score

Glen Burnie WalMart still had 2 dewback sets...they are mixed in with reg. BP's in SW section.

Reaction score

Received ANH wave from HTS, corners bent on 5 out of 8. Really like this wave, actually more than ROTS.

Reaction score

North Glen Burnie Target had new deluxe speeder bikes(Freeco from Trespass episode & Dooku's) back in stock.

Reaction score

Old info, but Dewbacks are available from walmart.com site-to-store. They had 778 left. My local WM had none.

Reaction score

I spotted R2, Rotta Ahsoka, and a Droideka in the new packaging for the first time at TRU in G'Burg. Something tells me that I just missed Matchstick.

They have Gunships on top of the shelves in shipping boxes (labeled gunships), but none on the display shelves.

Reaction score

Those repacks are not in the initial CW wave with Matchstick & Padme. Try EntertainmentEarth.com for case breakdowns...I find them very helpful.

Reaction score

Yes TRUs seem to be incredibly well-stocked in everything except the latest waves of basic figures.

For example, the Fairlakes TRU has vehicles, unpacked and still in boxes above the shelves and running the full length of both sides of the aisle. Incredibly impressive.

And while their pegs are filled w/ figures - its nearly entirely all early CW waves.

Reaction score

Picked up two matchsticks last night at walmart.

Reaction score

Glen Burnie WalMart had Geo. Assault & Vulture's Claw BP's; north Glen Burnie Target had new speeders(freeco & Dooku) plus 1 case ROTJ wave...grey Ugnaught there when I left.

Reaction score

Severn SuperWalMart restocked BAD merchandiser this am...all there. Hanover WalMart had their 20 or so AT-ST's in a special Toy section adjacent to clothes.

Reaction score

Burke WM had the AT-STs on the rear endcap by the SW section. Also had the Dewback exclusives. No new basics though.

Reaction score

At Walmart I spotted the AT-ST on another aisle. I think that I might have also spotted the Dewback pack, but it was still in the shipping package listed as SW Creature and Figure.

Reaction score

Cyclone, is this Germantown WM? I'll have to swing by there tomorrow.

Reaction score

Yeah, it was Germantown. They didn't have the dewback set up, so hopefully they found a spot for them. That AT-ST's are on a separate aisle, but you can find them easy enough.

Reaction score

1st off...great meeting you, Glassman at Columbia Target. Should be a great w/e for the hunt: Severn SuperWalMart finally got some Legacy stock-2 cases of ROTS(probably all gone by now due to two other friends, but they said they put even more out later. Severn also restocked cloner two-packs(Echo, etc.) Dewbacks, BAD 2-packs & AT-ST's. Ellicott City had ROTJ wave & Grey Ugnaught. My friend found ANH wave(all gone) at north Glen Burnie Target.

Reaction score
Re: Recent Acquisitions & Local Finds -- VA/MD/DC

Great to finally place a face to your name too.
I usally ask anyone I see if they are on the boards
but have gotten use to only runnin into scalpers so I
got out the habit of asking.
But I was just about to say the words when you asked me.
Cyclone, I found the walker at Columbia wal mart this morn so I didn't
make it out to Gtown.

Reaction score

Just glad you got it.

They did put the dewbacks on display. I'm mostly just Clone Wars stuff now. So I passed.

Reaction score

I found some of the New Hope Wave at the Severn Walmart - BD29 R2-D2 (Jawa Capture), BD30: Han Solo (Death Star), BD31: Chewbacca (Millennium Falcon Co-Pilot), BD34: Leesub Sirln and Wave 11 -Revenge of the Sith = BD40: IG-88 (Concept Art Series), BD41: Utai (Vractly Wrangler), BD42: Captain Jeromoch Colton, BD43: Agen Kolar, BD44: Clone Commander Cody and BD45: Plo Koon.

Did not see __ BD32: Imperial Scanning Technician I, BD33: Hr'chek Kal Fas, BD38: Ki-Adi-Mundi (Concept Art Series)or BD39: Jawa & 2X-7KPR Security Droid

Reaction score

Got all of the new hope wave at Columbia target this morn
looks like 2 cases at least. I only saw 1 Han solo.

Reaction score

Found the complete ROTJ wave at Manassas Super Target, picked up the grey Ugnaut and salecumi trooper repacks, left the rest. Also had a couple of the clone wars captain argyus wave.

Reaction score

Been seeing the Capt. Arguys wave everywhere lately. Severn Super WalMart had 1 case A New Hope out this am. Glad to see stock coming in at last.

Reaction score

JEDITOMKATT said:
I found some of the New Hope Wave at the Severn Walmart - BD29 R2-D2 (Jawa Capture), BD30: Han Solo (Death Star), BD31: Chewbacca (Millennium Falcon Co-Pilot), BD34: Leesub Sirln and Wave 11 -Revenge of the Sith = BD40: IG-88 (Concept Art Series), BD41: Utai (Vractly Wrangler), BD42: Captain Jeromoch Colton, BD43: Agen Kolar, BD44: Clone Commander Cody and BD45: Plo Koon.

Did not see __ BD32: Imperial Scanning Technician I, BD33: Hr'chek Kal Fas, BD38: Ki-Adi-Mundi (Concept Art Series)or BD39: Jawa & 2X-7KPR Security Droid
All of those you mentioned, minus Leesub, were at the Laurel Wal Mart around 7:30 tonight. I think I left at least 1 of each.

Reaction score

Went to Germantown Target and Walmart today. Nothing new at WM. Occ droids, Dewbacks and AT-STs are slow to move it appears. Nothing new otherwise.

Target at a lot of Wave 6 figures (Luminara, Argyus, Thire, and ATT Driver). They also had the new OBI and Dooku Speeder deluxe figures. Anakin on a bug appears to the Deluxe Pegwarmer. Even the crab droid moves better.

Reaction score

Heading to Baltimore's 1st Mariner Arena(still tickets available...all price ranges) for Star Wars In Concert tonight. Anybody else going from the tri-state???

Reaction score

The Severn Walmart have all the Wave 11 -Revenge of the Sith = BD40: IG-88 (Concept Art Series), BD41: Utai (Vractly Wrangler), BD42: Captain Jeromoch Colton, BD43: Agen Kolar, BD44: Clone Commander Cody and BD45: Plo Koon. as of 7:30 AM.

Reaction score

They have the Ambush at Abregado and Assault on Ryloth battlepacks at the Glen Burnie Target off 97.

Reaction score

JEDITOMKATT said:
They have the Ambush at Abregado and Assault on Ryloth battlepacks at the Glen Burnie Target off 97.
I found them both at the Target in Germantown tonight. I almost missed them, but I remember someone said they saw it on an endcap. So I checked and sure enough it was on the end of a different aisle than the rest of the figures.

Odd thing was that these two packs are $24.99 while the other BPs are just $23.99. With the exception of Matchstick, I am pretty much all caught up until the end of the year.

Reaction score

jedisquared said:
Heading to Baltimore's 1st Mariner Arena(still tickets available...all price ranges) for Star Wars In Concert tonight. Anybody else going from the tri-state???
I went. It was cool, but a little scary that all the "props" were really replicas.

Reaction score

Saw the Abregado and Ryloth BPs at Burke Target today. Also had the X-wing Exclusive.

Reaction score

North Glen Burnie Target had all ROTS wave plus ANH remnants; as well as gelagrub, Endor & Geo. assault BP's. North Glen Burnie WalMart had both ROTS(2 cases) & ANH wave (1 case) out today.

Reaction score

FYI: 2 for $11.99 sale on figures at Toys R US this weekend. Friday 3 - midnight and Saturday [hours unknown]

Status
Not open for further replies.