Recent Acquisitions & Local Finds -- VA/MD/DC V.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Local News

Got the next wave on hasbro shop today....Commander cody wave that makes the next 2 waves have been availible this week

Reaction score

darthclemens...was just about to post that...yes, what a surprise; was online looking for ANH wave. I hope this shipment arrives in better condition than the last.

Reaction score

Almost put an order in on HTS the other day, but decided to hold off for now.

BTW, the "SW2009" or "SW2010" codes will each get you 10% off your HTS orders (in case you guys weren't already using them).

Reaction score

Yup,
Used the code today for the ROTS wave,
got all of the ANH wave the other day except for the Scanning Crew Tech.

Reaction score

Glen Burnie Wally had Vulture's Claw & geo. Bubble turret BP's yesterday(old blue pkg.)...looks like someone got the Geo. set.

Reaction score

Picked up Ahsoka's starfighter at Target Rio this afternoon. My daughter needs a ship for her girl. Not much else there to report.

Stopped by TRU Gburg. Nothing there. They did have a few cool looking vwings. Plus I spotted a few Vehicles stashed up on the top of the shelves (out of view) that included some cool ones. Corp Tank, Ahsoka, anakin fighters.

Reaction score

Someone in Frederick reported getting the Rishi station BP at TRU.

I ran by Target/WM. I spotted Luminara, Argyus, Driver BD, and Thire at Target. Nothing new at WM. Was tempted to check out TRU in Gburg but passed.

Reaction score

North Glen Burnie Target had ROTJ Legacy wave & Capt. Arguys CW wave. My friend picked up Ugnaught #2.

Reaction score

Severn Walmart had one case of the ROTJ legacy with the new ughnaught a few mins ago. and my ANH wave came from HTS today... Scanning crew guy is awsome

Reaction score

Severn SuperWalMart still had all of ROTJ wave except the Slave Leia & Ugnaught that darthclemens got off the pallet last night. South Glen Burnie Target(off 97) also had all ROTJ wave out this pm as of 2:30.

Reaction score

Gaitherburg Target actually got some new figs for the first time in at least 3 months. That Wave was ROTJ. I picked up a few but they had at least 1 of everything when I left.

Reaction score

Not been seeing anything new around here. Need to find ugnaught #2 somehow. HTS has been my main supply lately.

Reaction score

Two of my collector friends picked up(and one for me...thanks, guys!) the Sandtrooper Dewback Patrol exclusive at the Port Covington WalMart. None left there, but keep an eye out at your local Wally since they've hit!

Reaction score

found new clone wars deluxe at North Glen Burnie Target Obi Wan and artic sled and Dooku and his bike. Also the ROTS wave just shipped from HST today

Reaction score

Some Sunday local news: Severn SuperWalMart had 6XDewback exclusives out on their SW endcap; north Glen Burnie Target had all ROTJ wave out this am(no ugnaught, but Leia & Nikto guards all there.

Reaction score

Went looking for the $49 AT-TE yesterday at TRU. Not only was it sold out, but the sale ended at 1pm (unknown to me). Drats.

Did pick up KY Leia and a the ewoks at Rio target today for my daughters. Poor son was begging for ships, but those are for Christmas now.

Reaction score
Reaction score

PIcked up a Dewback. Its ok. Not worth $30.00

Reaction score

Picked up a Y-Wing at lunch. It won't be opened until Santa visits. I'm still bitter on missing out the $49 AT-TE last week.

I did see those McQuarie ? Concept figure collections at TRU on Saturday. They actually did look pretty cool. But those are for true collectors, not dad and kids like my family.

The clone fairy visited last night and gifted my son a Lt Thire and Rys.
Cmdr Thire and Lt. Thire now stand side by side.

One bit a good news, they were down to only two battle packs at Target (Jabba and Monastery). So hopefully they will restock soon with one of the ones I am looking for.

Reaction score

Stopped by the TRU Express at Manassas Mall. They still have the AT-TE for $49.99 till 11/21. So you may want to find out if there is an express store around you Cyclone.

The only figures they had were Pond, but there were several CAT droids and Fighter tanks as well.

Reaction score

Looks like the nearest TRU express is in Columbia, which is too far.

Thanks though.

Reaction score

Severn Super Walmart Has the AT ST...45.00$$$ Hasbro is really raping us this year and it doesnt look like its going to stop any time soon.

Reaction score

Returning the one I also got at Severn...a piece of crap for $45. Joints are loose, can't pose or stand worth a darn, the one leg lug broke upon inspection, and the figure is lame with little articulation. But I love the dewback, BTW. Columbia TRU had the McQuarrie sets for those into repacks(they do look nice all lined up), and Columbia Target had the CW Y-wing.

Reaction score

Nothing new at Walmart. BPs restocked at Target, Vulture' claw. Target in Germantown is now caught up to June.

Reaction score

Cyclone said:
Target in Germantown is now caught up to June.
If anyone could snag me an AOTC Concept Anakin and Obi Wan (since I believe that's around the time that wave came out) I'd be much appreciative. I'll pick it up or pay for shipping.

Reaction score

Got a Turbo Tank from Walmart today it was only 76.00 on sale.

Reaction score

Got a dewback from the Dumfries Walmart, price is a bit high, but its a nice piece.

Reaction score

Agreed...good solid plastic; has a nice heavy weight to it. Looks more like Ep. I Dewie than SE, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.