Recent Acquisitions & Local Finds -- VA/MD/DC V.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Local News

My son has a habit of shooting projectiles all over our rec room, and I can never find them all for(ie): hailfire droid, At-AT, gunship, etc. I think they end up where lost socks go. Anyway, Laurel Target had snail tank back in stock if anyone local needs.

Reaction score

Picked up the new gunship at the Annapolis Toysrus. I only saw two on the shelf.

Reaction score

Legacy ROTJ wave found at north G. Burnie Target. Nothing else nearby found.

Reaction score

WOW, legacy ROTJ already. Sure wish Target Gaithersburg would get there act in gear.

Reaction score

No...just the repacks. I wish Hasbro would change the case ratio on new figure waves. This one's a problem anyway since they is 8 new figs. Hey...just F.Y.I., we're getting Star Wars In Concert at the 1st Mariner Arena Nov. 18th.

Reaction score

Found two Y-Wings at Target G'Town last night. I will pick one up later for a Christmas present. I still can't find Matchstick or any of those three BPs that I want. (Ryloth, Rishi, Abregotto)

Reaction score

...that's cause they haven't hit retail stores yet in the tri-state area. Ellicott City TRU had CW Y-wing & new gunship. No ROTJ wave anywhere my friends & I checked...Columbia, Bowie, Laurel, Annapolis, Glen Burnie & Ellicott City.

Reaction score

anyone seen the toysrus exclusive tie interceptor or walmart exclusive at-st yet?

Reaction score

...again, no sightings in the tri-state. I'm not sure these have even turned up on the west coast yet; maybe just the Interceptor.

Reaction score

Didn't find anything new yesterday...but we took the boy to see the Toy Story 3D double feature at Arundel Mills Cinemark, and coming out noticed the 501st were at Books A Million hawking the new DK SW Lego Visual Dict., so we hung out there for awhile.

Reaction score

Some Sunday stuff: North Glen Burnie Target & Ellicott City Targets both had Geo. two packs out; Columbia Greatland Target had all of TPM Legacy wave as of 10:30am...and if you don't mind paying $9@ plus tax(and don't care about card condition), the south G. Burnie K-mart right down the street from me(irony, irony) had 5 out of 8 ROTJ wave(no Nikto gunner, Leia or Ewoks).

Reaction score

Picked up the snail tank today. Must say it has been the best vehicle I hsve picked up in a while.

Reaction score

columbia target had 5 of the 6 geonosis packs. only one missing was the yoda one. no at-st or tie interceptor at the columbia walmart or toysrus.

Reaction score

Columbia Target STILL had 5of 6 Geo. 2-packs. I saw the Yoda at Ell. City. Also seeing Avatar toys popping up more & more at Target.

Reaction score

columbia toysrus had the tie interceptor today. 3 left at 4:30 on the shelf anyway.

Reaction score

Picked up 4 out of the 6 Geonosis 2-packs, left the Mace set and Yoda set. They only had one of each, which was strange.

Reaction score

IS it me or are the prices getting ridiculous?
I saw the Dark trooper build a droid sets at Germantown wally. $17? for mostly reissued figs? Really?
I have the old darktrooper and dont need to spend $102 to get the new one!

Grabbed one of those genosian packs from Columbia... it was sitting there too long.

Anybody on this board see the Justice League Unlimited (Batman Beyond, Bruce wayne, warhawk) 3packs at their targets? If so Please Please grab one for me and i'll pay you or trade you if i find something you need.

Thanks in advance.

G

Reaction score

ROTJ Legacy wave spotted at south Glen Burnie Target, Ellicott City Target had 2 cases Geo Arena 2-packs & Columbia TRU still had 3 oooovverpriced Tie Interceptors.

Reaction score

Glen Burnie TRU has Exclusive $50(ouch!) Tie Interceptor out this am. Laurel Target has 1 full case of Geo. Arena sets.

Reaction score

Cyclone...they are listed on HasbroToyShop.com, but are sold out.

Reaction score

Hanover WalMart next to Arundel Mills Mall had exc. BAD sets back in stock. All available this am.

Reaction score

Hanover Costco has the ROTJ GH Falcon if anyone needs one.

Reaction score

Just a reminder, again, that Star Wars In Concert is coming Nov. 18th to 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore. Tickets are at Ticketmaster...all different price ranges for all budgets. Does anyone know...is Anthony Daniels the narrator at every city on the tour???

Reaction score

Just a reminder, again, that Star Wars In Concert is coming Nov. 18th to 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore. Tickets are at Ticketmaster...all different price ranges for all budgets. Does anyone know...is Anthony Daniels the narrator at every city on the tour???

Reaction score

Reaction score

...sorry for triple post, my computer froze up(maybe the weather!). Anyway, I broke down & ordered ROTJ wave from HTS...don'y know what's going on everywhere at retail, but it ain't pretty. Was able to secure 7 out of 8(seems like Leia comes in & out of stock, but not all 8 at one time).

Reaction score

jedisquared said:
...sorry for triple post, my computer froze up(maybe the weather!). Anyway, I broke down & ordered ROTJ wave from HTS...don'y know what's going on everywhere at retail, but it ain't pretty. Was able to secure 7 out of 8(seems like Leia comes in & out of stock, but not all 8 at one time).
I bet if you called them on the 1-800 number and asked they would say it is available (just not listed on the webpage...)

Reaction score

Yeah, I should try that...I don't want to pay shipping on 1 fig.

Reaction score

Check those Kmarts guys I wasnt expecting it but went in the perring parkway store and found the whole ROTJ wave minus Luke then went to the Bel-air rd store and they had about 2 of everyone. They are a bit higher then anyone else but the fact that they have them makes them well worth picking up. Saves time and gas.

Reaction score

Cheaper at HTS than $9 a pop at Big K, even with shipping. I only have 1 K-mart near me & IMO, the only ones worth $9 each were the skiff guards.

Reaction score

Found the Argyus, Lumina, AAT Droid etc CW wave at Manassas Super Target last night, left em all there.

Reaction score

I had found Argyus, Luminar, Thire, and Green Roger-Roger a few weeks ago. But since then, nothing. Still looking for Matchstick and those new CW BPs.

Reaction score

Saw some Legacy ANH Wave remnants at various WMs. Still havent seen any of the new comic packs, or any other Legacy waves.

Reaction score

...which remnants??? The repacks from the old ANH wave lile spacetrooper & jawa with WED droid, or the new wave with cantina aliens, solo, chewie with headset, etc. Can you be more specific.

Reaction score

jedisquared said:
...which remnants??? The repacks from the old ANH wave lile spacetrooper & jawa with WED droid, or the new wave with cantina aliens, solo, chewie with headset, etc. Can you be more specific.
Sorry about that - good point. I saw the Spacetrooper, Jawa, Han & Luke Stormies. Essentially the repacks from the earlier line. Not the new cantina aliens. Are these being packed with the newer ANH wave?

Reaction score

I don't think so. I didn't want to get my hopes up. After my water-logged HTS shipment showed up ruined...I'm back to retail hunting. ( 9 stores today & nadda, except Columbia TRU had GH Endor Celebration set...hadn't see that before. Entertainment Earth is real good for checking out case assortments & what is repacked by the way. Sorry, too, it wasn't the newer ANH wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.