Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

Reaction score
Was able to cash in on a 40% off coupon that was live for a short period on Shop Disney, 10% EBates was running at the same time. Picked up a UCS Falcon 75192, Slave 1 75243, a few Marvel Hall of Armor 76125, Imperial Landing Craft 75221, Mickey Mouse Steamboat Willie 21317, and Hasbro Sandcrawler.

Reaction score
I was surprised the Falcon shipped after using the 40% off. I guess I'm surprised any of it shipped. I saw several folks had castles and falcons canceled, but mine was one of the few that actually shipped. I'm not sure if everyone ordered more than one or what, but many of those people received cancellations.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just added 9 of the 12 Planetary Series, some replacement boxes, a bunch of Dark Age gap fillers, a handful of minifigs for a Mimban MOC and a giant grey triangle to my collection.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I actually miss those planetary series sets. Really wish they'd make a comeback. :\
I was in a Dark Age when they came out and when I came back to the light it took me a while to appreciate how cute they are. Got them at a steal. Just have to find the boxes, which shouldn't be too hard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was in a Dark Age when they came out and when I came back to the light it took me a while to appreciate how cute they are. Got them at a steal. Just have to find the boxes, which shouldn't be too hard.
All of my planet sets (I have any that had an OT theme to them) are still in the boxes. When we finally buy a place we'll open them... I could do that carefully if you want them. It might be 6 to 12 months though.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
All of my planet sets (I have any that had an OT theme to them) are still in the boxes. When we finally buy a place we'll open them... I could do that carefully if you want them. It might be 6 to 12 months though.
Thanks Rob, that'd be lovely. I'll be in the US in August :D

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Death Star one is cool. I wish I could think of a MOC for it.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Also before I sell that other ISD, I'll check with you.
I've been giving it some serious though and had a conversation with the bank manager, and I reckon you and I could have a chat about it :D

Reaction score
Does anyone have an extra Sandcrawler for a decent price? Some places have clearanced them out and I missed them.

Reaction score
Found Kylo Ren's Shuttle yesterday at Wal-Mart but they wouldn't sell it to me. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been debating getting this one for a while. Reviews seem generally negative. Would be interested in your take on it, once you're done building it.

The Kessel Run Falcon is not a homerun but I like having it over other more generic Falcons in that size. It also comes with some good minifigs from Solo.

I recommend it at the current discounts such as legocom for approximately 30% off.

Reaction score
Well this is a new dangerous path I've started down lol. First lego set in like 20 years. X wing coming next

Last edited:

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^ I like the background and light effects.

v arrived today :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a while, I hope everyone is well!

I've been debating getting this one for a while. Reviews seem generally negative. Would be interested in your take on it, once you're done building it.
The Kessel Run Falcon is not a homerun but I like having it over other more generic Falcons in that size. It also comes with some good minifigs from Solo.

I recommend it at the current discounts such as legocom for approximately 30% off.
I found one of these at my closest Walmart for $40 last weekend. Seals looked good, though I admittedly didn't look close enough, and I ended up buying it. When I got home, it occurred to me that it sounded like there were loose pieces rattling around inside and it turned out that the original buyer opened four bags and partway built it before giving up and returning it. All the minifigs were there, so I took a chance and broke down what was built before starting to rebuild. All told, there were only three pieces missing, and it came with an extra Ninjago minifig and other pieces that didn't belong to the set, so I think I made out well :D . I don't have a minifig-scale Falcon, so I like it pretty well. The gaps are unsightly but I can live with it. I mostly wanted it for the Lando, who seems to go for at least $10 himself, so the rest is just gravy.

Aside from this, I got the Mandalorian AT-ST from a Facebook buy for $30. Lego pickings have been pretty slim this year, not much has interested me. Before this, I don't think I've bought anything since the 20th Slave I back on May the 4th.

Reaction score
I went to the Dollar General store yesterday and found a Star Wars lego box set that includes a Death Star Gunner and Old man Obi Wan Kenobi Basically its based on the first Star Wars movie and little bit of what Obi Wan was doing

Reaction score
Went on a shopping spree today. Picked up:

75243-Slave I (20th Anniversary)
75262-Imperial Dropship (20th Anniversary)
75261-Clone scout Walker (20th Anniversary)
75236-Duel on Starkiller Base
75246-Death Star Cannon
75226-Inferno Squad

Non SW:
75957-The Knight Bus (Harry Potter)

Also got for free:
Admiral Yularen Mini-Fig
Lego Holiday Train Ornament

Reaction score
went to the Lego store this morning, a little after opening, most folks were there for the Batmobile but I picked up the Disney train. Best part, through some unopened returns I had I only paid 64 cents

Reaction score
picked up the 89 Batmobile from the Lego Store on Friday along with the mini version and the Christmas tree polybag as well. :D

Reaction score
had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket so I picked up Emmett's Dream House/Rescue Rocket at Target. Had been eyeing this set for a while and 50% off was too good to pass up

Reaction score
I haven't posted here in a while! Added the 20th Anniversary Hoth set to my collection a few months back, and the 20th Anniversary Endor set last week. I hope we get the Trench Run as another set like these to represent the OT.

Reaction score
I saw a picture of that exact set around the time the Endor set was revealed. Looked legit, though not approved for public release. With the 20th Anniversary OWK figure coming out this month, I'm guessing we may have to wait for the May the 4th sale for the Trench Run set.

Really, those sets are so well done, I wouldn't mind one for all 9 movies.