Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

Reaction score
Only your last picture is showing, unless it's my laptop.
I'm having the same issue. Only the last image is visible. Are there two Target poly bags or three? I've only found the Snowspeeder and A's podracer so far...

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue. Only the last image is visible.
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Are there two Target poly bags or three? I've only found the Snowspeeder and A's podracer so far...
There are three - the third is the Naboo Starfigher, but it's not in the 20th anniversary racestripe packaging.

Reaction score
So it's been ages since I've been on here. Figured I'd stop in to say Hi.

My only recent acquisition is the 7964 Republic Frigate I found in my apartment dumpster a while back. I was throwing out the trash, saw a familiar logo in the semi-darkness. I picked up the box, figuring that there was no way that there were bricks in it. A quick shake and I heard bricks. I was sure it wasn't going to be complete, either. I took the box inside, dumped it out and aside from a few easily replaceable bricks, it was all there. Seems that somebody was really angry with somebody in their lives, or they didn't want to try to build the set. I'll never pass up free LEGO. :D

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP A MOFO SIGHTING AND WHAT A STORY TO GO WITH IT!!! how the hell are ya bud?
Doing well, sir. Still in KC for now, collecting when I can afford it! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Great sorty Mofo! I would definitely dumpster dive for Lego! haha
I didn't even have to dive in, I just reached in a grabbed the box. But hell yes I'd dumpster dive for LEGO!

Didn’t even know you left...lol/jk. Welcome back dumpster diver...errr I mean.....man.
Thanks!

Somebody, quietly sneak around the back of MJ and close the door so he can't leave.
Statements like this are indicative that I shouldn't have been away at all, much less as long as I have. Thanks for the warm welcome, Jeremy! :)

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Look what arrived today! A build review will be coming soon :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
I went to the Lego store yesterday and picked up the Slave 1, but they were out of blockade runners. Lego shop was also out but took backorders, so I still got double VIP points and an extra hoth set to boot.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got to attend the May The 4th Be With You event in Sydney, Australia on the weekend. I brought the unopened COA that came with the 1st Edition UCS Falcon, which I bought off Kneel_Before_Zod during Celebration Chicago, and followed up with Jens to open it together. He then signed over his printed autograph to make it genuine :D

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A friend just picked up the new CNY Dragon Boat Race set at LEGOLAND Malaysia for me/Dr_Jedi.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got the May 4th exclusive GWP set today - I had to turn to a friend who managed to place two qualifying orders and he sold me one at a very low price. Thanks Dan!

Reaction score
Picked up a complete set of Disney Series 2 at the Lego Store today! Super happy about that.

Reaction score
I just bought the set <a href="https://bricksdelight.com/">LEGO Led Light</a> STAR WARS LIGHTSABER PACK at <a href="https://bricksdelight.com/">Bricksdelight</a> it costs about $ 50, I feel very satisfied with this set. It is really great

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Latest addition - second hand/built once for display. Hopefully complete!

Reaction score
I don't buy much in the way of lego, but I couldn't pass up a tie fighter for $15 at walmart.

Or a falcon for $43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Anymore falcons? I need one.
Brickseek showed 2 when I looked in the afternoon, but I wasn't able to get up there til later in the evening and I only saw the 1 I bought. Anytime I find really good deals I try to scoop up at least one extra to try and help out or use for trade.

Reaction score
Bit the bullet and paid full price for the 20th Anniversary Slave I. I was impressed by all the favorable reviews I read.

Reaction score
Brickseek showed 2 when I looked in the afternoon, but I wasn't able to get up there til later in the evening and I only saw the 1 I bought. Anytime I find really good deals I try to scoop up at least one extra to try and help out or use for trade.
Cool. Thanks.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Walmart price matches other Walmart stores or just the online price? A store in a far away area from me has the slave 1 for $70.00 while everywhere else it’s regular price. Was hoping I could price match.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Walmart price matches other Walmart stores or just the online price? A store in a far away area from me has the slave 1 for $70.00 while everywhere else it’s regular price. Was hoping I could price match.
I went ahead and checked the WalMart price matching policy and it lists what they don't do, and it doesn't say they won't match another WalMart's price. What it does say is if the item is on sale/clearance or in Alaska or Hawaii it's a no go.

Reaction score
Thanks Jeremy. I hate talking to the Walmart employees sometimes because they can get quite rude.

Reaction score
It was a no go on the price match. Was told by a manager that Walmart’s no longer price match anyone. Not even their own website. At least that’s what I was told at the store I went to.

Reaction score
It was a no go on the price match. Was told by a manager that Walmart’s no longer price match anyone. Not even their own website. At least that’s what I was told at the store I went to.
That's true,but try it again with different mgr. I worked for them and trust me one of those goofy mgrs. will cave in. Most of them don't know store policy if you gave them the handbook to read. I should know, almost 15 years of seeing it first hand.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Great clearance deals at Wal-mart this past week... got the Creator Houseboat ($15) and Ninjago Ultra Dragon ($40) for myself, and a couple of sets for the nephew!

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Added these to my collection via a new LEGO market site called pilotbrick.com.

They've been opened and built once. I won't be picking them up for another 5 months though, so I'm trusting the seller to have been honest about how complete they are.

Last edited: