Recent Acquisitions - LEGO Edition

Reaction score
I have slowly weaned myself off Lego collecting but have grabbed some small clearance finds lately. Got the U-wing microfighter for $2 and Elastigirls Rooftop Pursuit for $10 at Target. Just wanted the latter for the minifigs

Went to Walmart and got Underminer's Bank Heist for $5!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The last set I plan to keep MISB/graded has arrived today!

- 75137: Carbon-Freezing Chamber

This concludes my trinity of places that included (the current canon version of) Boba Fett. It is also definitely one I would consider purchasing if reissued. And not because while I had the Sears exclusive Bespin set I would wish for a Han frozen in carbonite. And up until the time they did make one I would literally freeze my "Bespin" Han action figure. :whistling:

You're submitting Lego for grading?
Yup. I have a hard time collecting anything because of the way my anxiety works. Plus I really want to get this part of my 'bucket list' checked off before I work on the more important goals in my life.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Today's arrivals - Winter 1019 wave, plus a second-hand copy of Yoda Chronicles book.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone seen The Arrowhead and Tracker I from The Freemaker Adventures on toy store shelves? I know they are old but I'm hoping to add them to my collection so I can do an episode synopsis/TV show review to tie in with something coming up.

Reaction score
Has anyone seen The Arrowhead and Tracker I from The Freemaker Adventures on toy store shelves? I know they are old but I'm hoping to add them to my collection so I can do an episode synopsis/TV show review to tie in with something coming up.

I picked those up last year when they were being clearanced out to make room for the August wave of sets. I've not seen them in stores since then.

Reaction score
They're on clearance at Kroger Marketplace right now, I saw them at one by me yesterday. I don't recall the prices, but I was planning on checking for something else at another store again tomorrow.

On topic, I lucked out and got a second Hogwarts Express from a Facebook Marketplace buy for cheap the other day. It's nice to have a second passenger car and Dementor. I also mirrored the train station build and added it to the stock one. The coal car will be reworked into a caboose or something else to get Power Functions in there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up a few Lego 2 items this weekend. Benny's space crew and a few blind bag minifigs. My favorite is retired President Business. I love those space guys - it really brings me back to when I had some of the original space sets, before they even had yellow or blue space men.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They're on clearance at Kroger Marketplace right now, I saw them at one by me yesterday. I don't recall the prices, but I was planning on checking for something else at another store again tomorrow.
Crikey that was quick - so glad I didn't post in the dusty halls of LEGO Classifieds :D

Can you let me know if they're available, and prices, please?

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No, there arent any Krogers either.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This month's latest haul - a selection of the LEGO Star Wars mags from the UK, a LEGO brand store employee minifig and some caveman set.

Reaction score
Just ordered the new Creator Mustang - You can get the exclusive keychain and the Marvel Bricktober 4-pack with the purchase right now.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Advance copy turned up today:

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Picked these up today - couldn't get the two 20th anniversary polybag sets as they are street dated to April 1st.

I did see the Rey vs Kylo Ren playset and it looks epic.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I got the three new polybags and the Starkiller playset. I haven't assembled it yet but the image on the box really sold me on it.

Reaction score
FINALLY the really idiotic prices on this latest wave are starting to crack! WalMart has the Clone Scout and Anakin pod down to a MUCH more comfortable $23 and the Snowspeeder to $31! The savings on these alone will get you the dropship free! I want to get that TIE but I'm not touching it with a 10 foot pole for $69!

Reaction score
Picked up the Naboo Starfighter, Snowspeeder, and Anakin's Podracer polybags at Target yesterday.

Reaction score
In the past week or so I picked up the Star Wars 20th Anniversary Slave 1, Snowspeeder, and Clone Scout Walker sets. Also got the Minecraft End Battle set for my youngest.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My haul from Celebration, least to most significant:

Patches/Stickers/Ephemera

Promotional:

Polybags:

Sets:

UCS Millennium Falcon (1st Edition)

Signed by JKF!

Last edited:

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bought the 2x VIP Quinjet and 2x VIP Avengers Headquarters to get 2x Avengers Tower promos from shop.lego.com
Don't forget that if you're shopping through LEGO.com you can request a link from me that will give us a few affiliate points, at no cost to yourself. Any LEGO bucks earned goes to supporting the site.

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Only your last picture is showing, unless it's my laptop.
Hmm, I thought I fixed that. They're showing up on my screen but since they're on google photos it might be sharing issue, but it's weird you can still see one of them