Recent Acquisitions - Legacy Edition

Reaction score
Re: Recent Acquisitions - TLC Edition

hey urbnn69, can you confirm what's printed under the "rebel pilot legacy" and the numbers near the ages4+ on the set w/ red suited human pilot? It may help me figure out which set amazon'll may actually send. The amazon listing title said set#2, but the pic shows ten numb set, and the description named all 6 pilots. thanks

Reaction score

I was just at my local WM in Mishawaka Indiana and they had out the new rides too. Didn't pick any up cuz I am not interested in them.

On the shelf they had the Torrent Fighter, Homing Spider Droid, Obi's Fighter, and the 3 legged tank thing that was just recently released. These were all in the new blue/white packaging.

A friend I went to high school with is the toy dept manager at this WM and she said they have been on the shelves since Monday. She also admittingly said they arent supposed to be on the shelves because she said they wouldn't ring out. i told her it was because their was more than likely a set street date on it - she said she didn't recall seeing a street date on the boxes. Either way she didn't really care though because according to her there is no way anyone could buy them cuz the registers won't let them punch through. I personally don't think that would stop a persistent customer from buying product that was placed out on the sales floor.

Anyway she said she had a bunch of new SW stuff in the back warehouse along with a bunch of Joe stuff.

Reaction score

Although not as exciting as the last couple of post, I did pick up the last three DF sets I needed. Hopefully I'll get lucky and find the new good stuff.

Reaction score
amazon pilots set

""" hey urbnn69, can you confirm what's printed under the "rebel pilot legacy" and the numbers near the ages4+ on the set w/ red suited human pilot? It may help me figure out which set amazon'll may actually send. The amazon listing title said set#2, but the pic shows ten numb set, and the description named all 6 pilots. thanks """

i just ordered that set. i will post pics as soon as it comes in. amazon said it shipped out from their forest park, IL location a few days ago. i live in chicago and it hasn't arrived yet...i'll keep you posted

Reaction score
Re: amazon pilots set

For anyone that has found the TFU (or other) figures re-packed on the Legacy Collection cards; can you confirm what figures, what number and what droid part they came with?

Looks like Evo Trooper is GH 4 and comes with the R4-D6 Torso...anyone know the others?

E...

Reaction score

Hey, CaptainYoda, great score on the Evolutions sets! Would you mind taking a picture of Arena Padme with her <s>shirt</s> shawl off? Thanks!

Reaction score

I went back to that same Walmart tonight to check the pallets (You have to do this covert-op style now cuz they are cracking down). After looking and looking and not seeing anything I was about to walk away and there is saw them - there was one box each of the new Legacy Collection wave and one box of the Clone Wars figs.

I don't care about the CW (though in retrospect now as I write this I shoulda opened it up just to look at the Grievious - no biggie) so I just moved right for the Legacy box. Cracked it open and grabbed the figs that I wanted: Bane, Yarna, Ak-Rev, and the Ewok. I quickly glanced at the Han and Chewie figs - I still didn't care for 'em.

As I walked to register I checked em out - all looked great. Oddly enough, out of the 4 figs I grabbed, only the Ewok had the 1st day of issue sticker on it, and to add to it, it wasn't stuck on very well. Not sure what was going on there.

Now for the let down... I went to the self checkout, thinking I would have better luck there. As I scanned the first figure a message came up and the attendant came over. It wouldn't take. She said, "Hmmm, this usually happens when there is a recall on the product." I told her about the street date, as there was one clearly marked on both boxes I saw on the pallet, and told her that was why it probably would not punch through. She was surpised about a street date on a toy - I explained the upcoming movie release. I told her that it was ok, not wanting to cause a hassle, I will wait on them as I am sure they will not be too hard to find (except for the fact that I am pretty sure all of these figures were one fig per case). If I recall correctly there were some repacked figs: Gree, Kashyk trooper, one of the TFU troopers, and maybe more.

Anyway, I didn't go away empty handed. Before I found the new single pack figs I found a BP box with the Mygeeto BP in it - something I had not seen yet. I was happily surprised when it rang out at $15.00! Must be starting the clearance at WM.

So anyway, the figs looked great, nearly had them, but I will get em in 2.5 weeks!

Ps - also noticed that the Torrent fighter from earlier was gone, the spider droid was still there. Wonder if someone raised engought stink to get it rung through...

Reaction score

I think I'm gonna make a chain like the little kids do as they count down to Christmas. Of course it'll be gold and black with either a BMF picture or The Legacy Collection symbol at the top. I'm obviously a bit excited.

Reaction score
Re: amazon pilots set

efranks said:
For anyone that has found the TFU (or other) figures re-packed on the Legacy Collection cards; can you confirm what figures, what number and what droid part they came with?

Looks like Evo Trooper is GH 4 and comes with the R4-D6 Torso...anyone know the others?

E...
Haven't seen 'm yet, but i think a recent pic of TFU vader shows that it's GH3 and includes R4's head and center foot. So Comm Gree and Kashyyyk trooper are GH1 and 2 and includes the R4's legs.

Reaction score

R1G4R3PO said:
hey urbnn69, can you confirm what's printed under the "rebel pilot legacy" and the numbers near the ages4+ on the set w/ red suited human pilot? It may help me figure out which set amazon'll may actually send. The amazon listing title said set#2, but the pic shows ten numb set, and the description named all 6 pilots. thanks
I'll get this to you tomorrow. I wasn't around a computer yesterday. I'll definitely let you know.

Reaction score

I don't collect the Galactic Heroes line but I saw some of the new ones on the pegs and there was a variation in the packaging. On some the upper-right corner was cut away making it symmetrical with the other side which was also cut away/rounded and on some it wasn't - it was a square edge. What's up with this?

Reaction score

My Wally had the new regular vehicle assortment on the pallets last night, but would not sel them yet.

Oh well, patience... patience...

Reaction score

When you go up to buy it, and they tell you they won't sell them, do they take them off the shelves, or leave them there?

Reaction score

Scored a BMF today!

Told myself, I ws not going to buy it until I had space, but....he he (you all know how that goes)

Here's the story. Was on my way to a Target where I've ALWAYS had success with DCPI codes. Called my friend Rick (aka Madonna on the boards) and asked him for the codes for the Falcon and the AT-TE. Thought, what the hell, I'll give it a try. He texted me the numbers, and I went to electronics (where I get the most success) and asked them to check on both of them. They did, and said "Sure we have them is stock!" He called another employee over and said follow her to the area of the back room. I did so and she opened the doors and lo and behold, the Star Wars stuff was just inside the doorway all stacked up! The lone Falcon was out of it's cardboard shipping box, and I said..."That's one that I'm looking for. So she pulled it out for me. She checked on the AT-TE, but said no, It has a sales date on it." I said "no problem, this one will do." I loaded it in the cart, took it back to the electronics, paid and left the store with a HUGE smile!

Sol

Reaction score

Got 3 sets of the Kashyyyk Clone/Wookiee comic packs.

Reaction score

Ben, his name is Kovu. Just like any Beagle (as you know) he is a handful!! ha ha

Reaction score

Cool score, and I also have a Beagle his name is Connyr, I also have a Rat Terrier his name is Kiygan, and a Great Dane called Raviyn.

Reaction score

Desfiy said:
Cool score, and I also have a Beagle his name is Connyr, I also have a Rat Terrier his name is Kiygan, and a Great Dane called Raviyn.
I love your spelling for the pet names.

I picked up a Kashyyyk Trooper today, just to add another to the ranks. No luck on any TLC yet...

Reaction score

Another interesting occurance.
Stopped in Walmart today and found some Clone Wars figures on the pegs.
They had the Obi-Wan and Grievous (w/the first day of issue sticker).
Don't really have much interest in them, but decided to pick up Grievous for my wife and the Ben for my nephew.
Went up to the self-check to ring out, and they came up as an "unauthorized item" and would not ring up. The WM chick saw this and offered to take one up and scan it at her station, I told her they should be $6.63, hoping she would ring them manually.
After ringing both figures, she came back and told me their was a recall on them and she legally could not sell them to me (I read on another board this happened to another scummer as well).
Must be WM's way of not selling them before the street date.
She appologized, blamed the Chinese paint and took them away to customer service as she taped register tickets to them.
That sucks, thought I had a pretty cool find.
I should have grabbed a TAC figure and rang it up three times, oh well, I tried.
That's probably what the guy did who bought the rest of the case.

Reaction score

mrmforceX said:
Ben, his name is Kovu. Just like any Beagle (as you know) he is a handful!! ha ha
Desify said:
Mine's name is Spot. They are handfuls! Just today Spot covered every inch of a brand new truck with slobber and fur. I guess he doesn't like car rides.

Reaction score

MasterBEN said:
mrmforceX said:
Desify said:
Mine's name is Spot. They are handfuls! Just today Spot covered every inch of a brand new truck with slobber and fur. I guess he doesn't like car rides.

LMAO! I can totally relate. In fact I am taking Kovu up to Anaheim tomorrow. Car trips with a Beagle are NEVER fun...lol

Reaction score

It's so funny that they never get bored with it. They have their heads out the window the whole time. You'd think it would become less interesting after the 100th car they try to jump at.

Reaction score

Evolutions padme' imperial pilots, rebel pilots, homing spider droid and v-19 torrent all at wally with a sales ladys over ride.

Reaction score

Just ordered the Imperial Pilots Evolution from amazon $19 plus shipping($26 total) Not to bad.....

Reaction score

Hey all, I've come across a couple early leaks at area Wal-Mart's as well. I saw the new vehicle wave (Torrent, Homing Droid) yesterday and today i saw a freshly pegged case of the new Legacy line Legends figs.
I was excited for a second because i thought they were the new figs. I hadn't even read of anybody finding the Legends figs in the new Legacy packaging yet. I didn't try to buy anything because i wasn't interested. Looking forward to the new Legacy and Evolutions figs in a couple weeks.

Reaction score

R1G4R3PO said:
Under "Rebel Pilot Legacy" it says "Series II" and the numbers next to the Ages 4+ are 87653/87874 asst.

Hope that helps!

Reaction score

urbnns69 said:
R1G4R3PO said:
Under "Rebel Pilot Legacy" it says "Series II" and the numbers next to the Ages 4+ are 87653/87874 asst.

Hope that helps!
Cool, that would suggest that amazon has the wrong set pictured, which is not suprising w/ them. In the body of the description, it says the item number is 87653. I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmation for the rebel and imperial pilot sets, although my cc's been charged already. And i'm waiting for UPS to arrive w/ my BMF, usually, UPS hits my block right around this time of day.

EDIT- BOTH UPS and my evol shipping confirmation email just arrived! calling the BMF a BMF is an understatement. Box is dinged a bit but who cares, i don't. Funny that it was shipped in the hasbro shipping box only and on all 6 sides "do not open untill 7/26/08".

Reaction score

Anyone have the new Target SKU numbers for Evolutions and the medium size vehicles? The ones I have don't exist in their computer system. If you can't post them here, please PM me or direct me to another source. Thanx!

Reaction score

Went to Walmart today and found the v-19 and the spider homing droid. Went up to the check out and the store refused to sell them to me. I was furious to say the least, it was the store's mistake to put these out on the shelf and they should have sold them to me.

Reaction score

Found an Evo Trooper, BD Vader, Kash Trooper, and Gree today at Target and they rang up just fine at $7.99.

Reaction score

monty70 said:
Went to Walmart today and found the v-19 and the spider homing droid. Went up to the check out and the store refused to sell them to me. I was furious to say the least, it was the store's mistake to put these out on the shelf and they should have sold them to me.
It's happening to everyone at all the WMs, myself included.
Let's all be patient, we'll be sick of seeing this stuff in a few months.
Plenty to go around.

Reaction score

Yes it most certainly is happening. Several local collectors found stuff today at area Wal-Marts only to be rejected at checkout. One guy who found the floor display pallet full of figs even had the OK from the manager to buy them but that manager changed their mind when the checkout came up with "see associate".

Of particular interest was that the display pallet he found had the Legacy wave 2 figures mixed in with other stuff, with and without FDOI stickers. He was attempting to buy the Scuba Tropper, the quad-cannon trooper, and the IG droid. This is first I have heard of the possibility of wave 2 Legacy being available on the 26th.

Reaction score

Scored 5 Droid Factory sets (Kit, Vader, Han, Plo, Watto). Now just gotta find Luke. I wasn't expecting much from C-3PX based on the Toy Fair pics, but it really is a nice figure.