Recent Acquisitions - Legacy Edition

Reaction score
I don't have this particular one. But sometimes when batteries are left in it, they corrode and cause damage to the connections. Try cleaning the battery box, or there may be a loose wire somewhere. There may also be a "on/off" switch somewhere, check to see if it's in the off position.

Reaction score
Just found out by looking through the photo archives here that there is a On/Off switch on this bad boy. I will be checking it's position as soon as I get home later today!! Thanks for the suggestion!

Reaction score
Finally nabbed Jacen Solo for $67.99. Used but in excellent condition minus his lightsaber & amphistaff serpent was not available .

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2009 Legacy tie fighter for $40 loose from a person who has no use for it and no idea what it is lol

Reaction score
Went to a swap meet today with only 5 vendors because of rain. One guy a bin of loose Star Wars figs. Mostly potf2 and ep 1 junk, but hidden in there I found a legacy battlepack Lt. Renz. I didn’t have him and he was in perfect condition. $2! This is one of the coolest, most random deals I have ever found. Nice to check off a hard to find figure for $2

Reaction score
Went to a swap meet today with only 5 vendors because of rain. One guy a bin of loose Star Wars figs. Mostly potf2 and ep 1 junk, but hidden in there I found a legacy battlepack Lt. Renz. I didn’t have him and he was in perfect condition. $2! This is one of the coolest, most random deals I have ever found. Nice to check off a hard to find figure for $2

Sweet! I've found a couple Dyers that way. Still haven't found a Renz, though. Picked up a loose Giran and Nikto Gunner at a comic shop on black friday a couple years ago for that price. THAT is saving me a bit on getting my Barge filled for next year.

Reaction score
Bought most of the Jabba-related Legacy figures from a local seller this past week, along with an AT-AT Driver, Rebel Pilots Evolutions w/John Brannon, and the two Legacy Jawas. Came to about $15 per figure (carded).

Reaction score
I picked up the Legacy big Millennium Falcon, used, for $200 USD yesterday. Everything works perfectly, it's in mint condition, and 100% complete...even has the Dejarik holochess pieces. I was pretty thrilled with that!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up Thrawn from the comic two pack for a dollar!

Interestingly this is the second time this has happened in the last three years...

Reaction score
I picked up the Legacy big Millennium Falcon, used, for $200 USD yesterday. Everything works perfectly, it's in mint condition, and 100% complete...even has the Dejarik holochess pieces. I was pretty thrilled with that!
Good for you. You now have the biggest hunk of junk in the galaxy and the best Star Wars toy ever made. (In my opinion!-:))

Last edited:
Reaction score
I found a random Utai at a local shop for $8.00. I already have a couple, so I passed. But it’s fun to see weird stuff like that in the wild.

Reaction score
Nabbed a loose Dyer off of eBay after a minor bidding war. I didn't realize he was such a sought-after figure!

Reaction score
Nabbed a loose Dyer off of eBay after a minor bidding war. I didn't realize he was such a sought-after figure!
Was the only way to get him from that Endor battle pack? The one with Luke and the Ewok glider. I don't think I ever saw that set personally.

Reaction score
Was the only way to get him from that Endor battle pack? The one with Luke and the Ewok glider. I don't think I ever saw that set personally.
Just this month I found Dyer at a comic shop for $12.99. His eBay prices are insane. I jumped on it.

I passed on that Battle Pack back when it showed up at Ross, for probably $5.99. Was peeved by the dropping of one figure from Battle Packs, and I'm not big on Ewoks. Two or three of them hung around for awhile, until they were gone. Had no inkling of the sorts of changes that were coming. Still hanging my head about that decision.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I came in here to announce a long and hard-fought accomplishment: the completion of BG-J38. It's impossible to find one for less than $100, and the entire EU wave is unearthly expensive, so I've been pursuing it piecemeal. I got the legs with his alternate sources, R2-D2 (Jawa Capture) and Utris M'Toc. Then I scored his head and right arm loose mint, together for $20. I waited a long time for the next piece to fall into place, which it finally did when Chewbacca (Falcon Pilot) showed up with his torso as an extra, buy it now $25. With that recently arrived, and the end in sight, I checked every shirtless Darth Maul just in case one had an unlabeled BG-J38 left arm, and I found one that did. Buy It Now $25. In the mail now. The total price spent probably adds up to... around $100. But it was much more satisfying this way. Plus I got four other figures out of the deal.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes. I saw it at Target a few times. Got it from there. Sold my Dyer a while a go, necessitating this new one.

Reaction score
I came in here to announce a long and hard-fought accomplishment: the completion of BG-J38. It's impossible to find one for less than $100, and the entire EU wave is unearthly expensive, so I've been pursuing it piecemeal. I got the legs with his alternate sources, R2-D2 (Jawa Capture) and Utris M'Toc. Then I scored his head and right arm loose mint, together for $20. I waited a long time for the next piece to fall into place, which it finally did when Chewbacca (Falcon Pilot) showed up with his torso as an extra, buy it now $25. With that recently arrived, and the end in sight, I checked every shirtless Darth Maul just in case one had an unlabeled BG-J38 left arm, and I found one that did. Buy It Now $25. In the mail now. The total price spent probably adds up to... around $100. But it was much more satisfying this way. Plus I got four other figures out of the deal.
congrats!! I have been looking into How to complete mine,it’s inspiring to see someone has done it by piecing together alternative figure cards

Reaction score
congrats!! I have been looking into How to complete mine,it’s inspiring to see someone has done it by piecing together alternative figure cards
Thanks! I also just ordered my last piece for HK-47. This one was a b!%$#. I already got the head & right arm back in '08. I didn't have much luck with alt-sourcing the rest, but the chest and legs are easily found loose-- you just have to pay the full price of a figure for each. The big catch was the left arm-- it's basically impossible to find. I have yet to see a loose one on eBay, after months of keeping tabs. Tarados Gon is a figure I also want, so I splurged on a carded one to finish it off. I still managed to beat the asking price for a loose complete HK-47, though I was lucky not to face the aftermarket on those first two pieces.

Back in 2008, the entire wave, one of each, showed up at my Ralph's of all places. I thought they'd show up elsewhere for cheaper, and they didn't. Failing to secure Owen, Beru and Tarados became one of my huge regrets. I at least had the sense to pick up Concept Anakin, thank the maker.

Last edited:
Reaction score
you should be. $50 for complete is great. I picked up a Garage Sale one that is missing some extras, but is in good shape. I think I got it for $12.

Reaction score
Picked up Green Leader's A-wing (no figure though), which came with an acrylic stand for $32. I wanted the stand for my A-wing anyway, so getting another A-wing was a bonus. I might do a custom with it, not sure yet.

If anyone is looking for Green Leader's A-wing, I just saw a new buy it now listing on ebay for $30 but $8.30 shipping. One of the cheapest listings I've seen.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Green-Leader-s-A-Wing-Fighter-Legacy-Collection-Walmart-Exclusive/323908060215?hash=item4b6a6cc437:g:iTsAAOSw6eBddBCI

Reaction score
I finally did it... I bit the bullet and bought BG-J38 on Ebay. He cost a bit more than I wanted to spend, but I've always hated having that gap in my Jabba's Palace collection. I wanted to get it for under $100, but the fact that I'm in Canada meant that most listings had an insane import fee (sometimes over $30), so it always jacked the price up for me. I found a listing for a decent prince, low shipping and no import fee and I jumped on it. I'll always kick myself for not spending $40

I had planned on making my own with a POTF 8D8 body and a BG-J38 head I got off Ebay last year, but I knew I'd always stare at the thing and long for the real deal.

So now that I have him on the way, I am finally complete! Every Jabba related figure will be in my possession, which is a good feeling, as I mainly collect Jabba stuff in the 3.75" scale.

Of course, now that I've plunked down the money to secure this guy, I am sure Hasbro will announce a re-release. I seem to have that type of luck. :)

Reaction score
I just got BG-J38 in the mail this week... he is such a cool figure! I'm really happy to have it.
I can see them re-using parts from this body to update 8D8. I'm surprised they haven't done that yet.

Reaction score
Got a carded Nikto Gunner for $5 at a Vintage Stock which feels like a steal considering how much he’s going for on ebay right now.

Reaction score
Bit the bullet and bought the Geonosis Arena Shaak Ti/Geonosian Warrior two pack from eBay. A couple of thoughts:

1) Between this Shaak Ti and the ToysRUs wave version, I've sunk an awful lot of dough into this character. :)
2) I now have a better appreciation for how nice the ROTS Shaak Ti really is. Other than the severely under-articulated arms on the earlier figure, they're very similar -- Will even give the edge on soft goods to the ROTS ST.