Recent Acquisitions - Legacy Edition

Reaction score
I won a Legacy Falcon...someone came in and bumped the price in the last ten minutes so I paid a little more than I actually wanted...but I have one. It needs work but did I mention I have one??

Reaction score
I won a Legacy Falcon...someone came in and bumped the price in the last ten minutes so I paid a little more than I actually wanted...but I have one. It needs work but did I mention I have one??
Grats!

Well, patience paid off!

Scored a legacy tru moc shaak ti and k'kruhk for only 110 usd at a local shop.. I was getting outbid on both and just couldnt pull the trigger as i watched prices get insane... These figs were only 50 or so each just a few months ago!

Reaction score
I remember when I found that wave at TRU in May 2010. I opened K'Kruhk and the solo kids for my kids to play with. The rest I still have.

Reaction score
Man, seeing that haul makes me all nostalgic. Such a great line of figures. And since it was early days of my collection I couldn't afford to get everything all at once so I let many of them slide. Of course many are calling high prices now. I remember seeing Jaina Solo only once in stores, and wasn't a big priority so I left it. Bad choice looking back. Now what do we have? 5POA Rebels AND regulars, and articulated figures only three at a time in sparsely delivered waves. Compared to VC and Legacy or CW, and most of those were still FA. Slowing up on collecting nowadays, but it looks like there'll always be a few I might never get due to crazy ebay prices.

Hasbro needs to resurrect some in a Classics line or something.

Reaction score
On holiday in Singapore and just got my kid the Han and Luke stormtroopers for about $15 each new. Same shop has both Bespin Guards and a few others from around the same time at pretty much original price so he's going back for more tomorrow.

Reaction score
Managed to score a legacy Hoth At At, could I ask guys is the side to side motion on the head quite difficult to do ? I've lifted the handle up on the main body and the up and down motion is relatively easy, however turning it side to side seems very difficult, it will go if you help the head with your other hand but it wont turn all the way on it's own and i don't want to force it in case it breaks, Is this normal for these ?

Tys

Reaction score
Yeah, the articulation is something that has much left to be desired. My keeps releasing and drooping its head.

Reaction score
Yeah, the articulation is something that has much left to be desired. My keeps releasing and drooping its head.
Thanks for that Cyclone, Have had another play around with it today and got it to move a little more :)

Reaction score
Found Wioslea for 11 or 12 bucks at a comic book shop I went to yesterday. They even had a ton of old action figures from the Swamp Thing animated show, Toybiz Marvel/X Men figures that were a little pricey in the 11 dollar range. The old Toybiz Rogue figure was higher at 20 bucks

Reaction score
Found a Dagobah X-Wing at a local Vintage Stock last weekend, and then this popped up in a random bag of figures at a VS in Tulsa yesterday.

Reaction score
A local comic shop was having their yearly sale this weekend (through next weekend). Toys were 50% off, I managed to grab the TIE Interceptor for $40.

Reaction score
Grabbed a pair of "Sergeant Edian" Bespin guards and a Y'arna the other day. Also grabbed Saga Legends SoTDS Zuckuss and Super Battle Droid at the same time. Sadly, the Skiff Guard Lando head I was going to repaint doesn't really fit on the BWG body. The Peg is nice and tight, but the neck is too long and makes it look silly.

Reaction score
I was just curious what other Scummers thought a fair price would be on a Brand New 2010 AT-AT Walker (blue box version which has minor wear but nothing major)?

Collector to collector what is a fair price to ask? I see them going online at auction for $270 or so. Obviously some higher and some a little lower. I have one I planned to keep, but right now it looks like I may need to unload it fairly quickly. Things happen when your kids grow older and want "big ticket" items for Christmas. :) :(

Thanks for any input, I appreciate it!

Reaction score
Yeah, I have a spare AT-AT that I picked up a few days after Christmas when Walmart had them left over. Its box is pretty worn, but unopened and I only paid $49 for it. Part of me wants to sell, the other just loves having an AT-AT still in the box. :D I guess the real question is, if you found it for sale right now for $270. Would you buy it again? if not, then you should sell it.

Reaction score
I picked up a lot of 8 figures for $50 today. A bunch of it is junk, but I'm reasonably excited about some of the LC figures I got. Concept Ki-Adi Mundi is awesome. Quarren Soldier is gonna be the basis of a SA Tessek custom. Mon Cal Soldier and Jango Fett will probably be trade bait.

Reaction score
just received Giran and Nikto Gunner (Nysad) from Amazon.

Wow, pictures don't do these guys justice. Arguably two of the best figures ever made. Produced in 2009 they pretty much wipe the floor of any modern day figure on pegs today, sad.

Especially Giran. had an amazon gift card, so the price tag didn't really hurt. Giran was 32.00, Nikto was about 24.00 both are MIB. Initially i was going to open them, but after seeing them sealed i'm second guessing myself. i might leave the MIB and buy these two loose again.

Reaction score
Found Ten Nunb at a local collectible shop for (heh) 10 bucks for some customizing.

Reaction score
Anyone know why the 2009 legacy jawa is so pricey? Other jawas (including other legacy jawa) goes for about $20, the 2009 legacy jawa is going for 35-70? Did this figure ship in unusually low numbers or something?

Reaction score
Anyone know why the 2009 legacy jawa is so pricey? Other jawas (including other legacy jawa) goes for about $20, the 2009 legacy jawa is going for 35-70? Did this figure ship in unusually low numbers or something?
The one with the Security Droid? For my money, I like the Treadwell Droid and the earlier Legacy Jawa more but maybe most people feel the other way around? I know I've picked up some of the '09 Jawa's wave mates for pretty cheap so it's either demand or ridiculously low case-packs.

Reaction score
I got Han in Stormtrooper disguise from HunterCJ and Old Obi-Wan with holographic Leia and homestead table from a local guy. Combined with a few other recent purchases, my ANH ​needs are dwindling down now.

Reaction score
I got R2-X2 from a guy off Kijiji the other day. He's going for good coin on eBay, so I'm debating on whether to open him or not...

Reaction score
Today I picked up Paploo (missing his knife) and Han Solo with his flight headset at a local show. Excited to cross another one off my Vintage updates list and to get that Han, since my Falcon didn't include him when I got it.

Reaction score
Should it be embarrassing that I'm the only person posting in here? I've just got a lot of catching up to do. Anyway, today I found Joclad Danva for $3 in an "under the table" bin. Feel pretty good about adding him to my Geonosis collection!

Reaction score
Picked up a few Bespin figures; Willrow Hood, 2 Ugnaughts with the blue apron, and one of each Bespin Guard. Not sure how many Guards I want in the end, but it seems like the Edian variant is easier to find.

Reaction score
Forgot to post this but on May 4th a local collectible shop was having a 20% off sale on Star Wars merchandise. I managed to pick up Green Leader's A-wing for $40.

Reaction score
Picked up a lot of 13 figures today for $20. They didn't include any accessories and most of them were Clone Wars fodder, but the one that first caught my eye was Starkiller from the multipack. He's a really cool figure. I'll give him one of the sabers from the TBS version.

Reaction score
Most recent for me was the Space Trooper for $13. Had to have it after learning it was a Joe Johnston head sculpt under the helmet.

Reaction score
Reading through this thread really makes me wish I was old enough to be an active collector back in the 2008-2010 era. Seemed like such a more exciting and less-pessimistic time.

Reaction score
It was incredible. I started collecting at the end of 2008 when my son had just turned 4 and TCW was new. SW figures were everywhere. Supermarkets, drug stores, and of course Target/WM/TRU. There was wave after wave. You had new figures pretty much every month. Act quick or they'd be gone. The hunt was ON. If you didn't like a figure, you pretty much expected it to be remade later with even better features. Many times you were correct. I spent way too much $$$ during that time. :D Great Vehicles and Battle packs too.

Yes, it was the Golden Era of collecting.

Reaction score
It was incredible. I started collecting at the end of 2008 when my son had just turned 4 and TCW was new. SW figures were everywhere. Supermarkets, drug stores, and of course Target/WM/TRU. There was wave after wave. You had new figures pretty much every month. Act quick or they'd be gone. The hunt was ON. If you didn't like a figure, you pretty much expected it to be remade later with even better features. Many times you were correct. I spent way too much $$$ during that time. :D Great Vehicles and Battle packs too.

Yes, it was the Golden Era of collecting.
See, that's the thing: I can't even remember the last time I purchased a figure at B&M. Every transaction I make for this hobby invariably occurs via the internet, which is nowhere near as fun as partaking in a hunt.

Reaction score
Back then I recall walking into a Walmart every Friday, seeing rows and rows of figures and often finding new stuff. It got to the point I couldn't keep up with all the new 3.75 figures.

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker (for the DROID FACTORY parts)
#starwars #starwarstoys by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
Princess Leia (for the DROID FACTORY parts)
#starwarstoys #starwars by SacredKnightOfTomorrow, on Flickr
I'm trying to sell off my collection. I started collecting for my son during this period...was on top of it...going on toy hunts...stopped after he lost interest in the toy line...he's grown now. Have boxes and boxes.

Hard even remembering the lines.

What line was that the two figures in your picture. The Legacy collection?

Anyone know a website that shows all of Hasbro SW line showing the cards?

Thanks

If you have instagram...can see part of my collection: spitball714

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up Bane Malar for $10 today, loose complete. I've wanted him for a while for my Jabba's Palace display, and I saw one at a show over the weekend but he was $8 and didn't come with the accessories. The only one I'd seen prior to that was on Kijiji about a 45 minute drive away and they wanted $25 for a MOC one. I'm pretty pleased with him. He is short, but still a great figure.

Reaction score
Ok so I just got a complete legacy AT-AT paid only $75. It's great but there's a small problem, the electronics don't work. I changed the batteries & they're still not working. Does anyone have any suggestions?