Recent Acquisitions - Legacy Edition

Reaction score
Picked up Giran on ebay
Nice score! This guy might be my 2nd favorite from the whole Legacy Collection -- tied with slave Leia. With Luke snowspeeder as probably my favorite. But given how difficult he is to attain that makes him extra special.

Reaction score
Got the Phase 3 Dark Trooper from the Walmart BAD set from a trade. This guy is bad ###. I also got the Phase 1 Dark Trooper too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice haul there! Especially the Slave Leia hard to find in the UK, just imported Major Panno and Nysad the nikto gunner from this line for my collection!

Reaction score
Nice haul there! Especially the Slave Leia hard to find in the UK, just imported Major Panno and Nysad the nikto gunner from this line for my collection!
really? because I really hate her. her legs are too short in the standing mode, and I just hate Slave Leia to begin with.

JVM

Reaction score
Got the ep2 Obi-Wan Kenobi in the mail today and really pleased - I don't have any later versions of AOTC Obi-Wan and it's an impressive figure. The joints are all really tight, too - so much I'm almost afraid to break him, but hopefully it'll adjust. It's a shame I didn't see so many of the great TLC figures in stores - I didn't keep track online at the time and the only ones I remember seeing are mostly the pegwarmers, so at the time I found it a really disappointing line. I look online and I'm brushing up more on this line than any other.

My only issue with the current Slave Leia figure, which is common to all versions from TLC forward, is the short neck post.

JVM

Reaction score
Just got a loose Luke from Resurgence of the Jedi -- from the waist up, it's the perfect Farmboy Luke, but the legs are really scrawny and the skirt plastic is a little too strong for sitting. Still going to be my new go-to farmboy.

Reaction score
Picked up a loose Jeremoch Colton. Now to find a loose Hrchek Kal Fas and Genosis arena Shaak ti to complete my legacy collection wants!

Reaction score
Today in the mail I got the Han Solo in stormtrooper disguise. Great figure. That and needed to get the figure for the build a droid piece anyway

Reaction score
Picked up a Luke/Deena Commando comic pack last Saturday to complete my custom Commando team. I needed the Deena for Leia, so now I have both girls, Luke, and custom Basso and custom Able. Trying to think who I should customize out of the new Luke figure. Any ideas? I think the rest of the commando team at Bannistar were the SW equivalent of 'Red Shirts'.

Reaction score
Just got back into collecting this line after not collecting for a few years. I'm discovering so many great figures. Yesterday I recieved the jawa with Treadwell droid and I have to say l am impressed with both figures.

Reaction score
Hi..i´m new in this forum...and about 2 years i bought on ebay a rare Stass Allie Legacy figure that is not the normal Stass Allie...it has the same body of the regular figure but different lighter colors...and the head is the head of the actress that portrait Stass Allie in "The revenge of the Sith"...and not the head of the regular of Stass Allie or Adi Gallia...

¿Can you help me to identify this figure?

Reaction score
I never was able to find information about the figure i´m a long time collector and never ear or read about it.

There are the photos..compared with regular Stass Allie...color don´t match...Totally diferent head...

Reaction score
After years of searching, I finally found the variant Gray Ugnaught for a reasonable price. Scratch that one off the list!

Reaction score
I finally snagged a silver U-3PO on eBay yesterday. It wasn't exactly cheap but I haven't seen this one turn up all that much.

Reaction score
Bought a Legacy series Malakili for my Rancor Keeper focus. the 2nd most detailed representation of the Keeper in my collection, second only to the Gentle Giant Rancor statue. I love this figure.
I bought it from a fellow scummer, keep business local, to the forums right?