Recent Acquisitions - Indiana Jones Edition

Reaction score
Congrats on the Pursuit of the Ark statue rnbuda! That is a centerpiece to be sure! You'll have to show is your whole setup one of these days.

I'm still looking for the SDCC set. Did you get it for a decent price DarkArtist?

Reaction score
Congrats. EBay right? I think I was watching that one (I got mine a year or two ago, just a habit to watch Marions now) and was surprised at how low the final price was. It went the whole time with at $199 with no bids!

If so, great piece at a great price!

Reaction score
Congrats. EBay right? I think I was watching that one (I got mine a year or two ago, just a habit to watch Marions now) and was surprised at how low the final price was. It went the whole time with at $199 with no bids!

If so, great piece at a great price!
Yup, that's the one. I couldn't believe it went without bids as well. I was expecting a sniping war at the final seconds but it really didn't go much higher. I've been watching them for a few years and all that I've bid on skyrocketed in the last 30 seconds. I think it being a 9-back with some card issues helped me but I'm more than happy with it. And it's got a KB sticker (where all my chilldhood Indy figures came from :))!!!

Reaction score
Disney apparently released a new Raiders tshirt. Found one online for a great price, snatched it up.

Before the holiday's kicked in, I received an amazing headpiece replica by Sarednab on the RPF. The detail is amazing.

Reaction score
picked up 2 complete sets of the TOD wave as well as an extra Willie Scott figure for a total of $35.00 shipped. going to be using a bunch of these for Custom work.

Reaction score
I received a sizeable chunk of change for my birthday and ordered a bunch of Indy gear last night. I've got a whip, replica Webley revolver, gun belt, holster, and genuine MK VII gas mask bag all on the way :D

Reaction score
My Webely arrived today. I know it's not a WG, like Indy carried in TLC and KOTCS, but it's close enough for me and is pretty awesome...

My whip should be here by Thursday

Reaction score
Nice! Next Halloween costume? :D ....I know it was my son's last year albeit the gun (obviously), but the whip they let slide by. Now he want to Rick Deckard this year. Figures.....

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe. I rarely dress up for Halloween. My son also dressed as Indy a couple of years ago. It was last minute, thrown together. Wish I had this stuff then.

Reaction score
Received my whip today!
Is the jacket an Avirex A2 Bomber Flight Jacket? I was doing some of my own research as to affordable production jackets available that are a close match to Indy's jacket and I found the Avirex similar.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very cool pic Billy_Ray, thanks for sharing! Can you pass along where you acquired each piece of equipment from?
Thanks. The bag, leather bag strap, gun belt and holster are all from What Price Glory. The whip is made by Magnoli Clothiers, I got it from Amazon but they also have their own site as well. The Webley is an airsoft pistol made by Win Gun, I got it from Evike.com. The hat is just one of those cheap Disnyland specials that I have had for years and the jacket, I'm not really sure...will have to check when I get home. I "inherited" it from my father in law. It's kind of similar to Indy's, but not meant to be a replica or anything.

Here's another shot:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok, the jacket is made by Roundtree and Yorke. No idea what particular model or the price. Like I said, not really "screen accurate", but it's kind of close:

Reaction score
Not really an acquisition, but I didn't know where else to put this...anyway, my local theater does a "Flashback Film" thingy on Wednesdays and Sundays and today's was Raiders of the Lost Ark. Didn't even know about it, but my wife surprised me with tickets. It was great to see it on the big screen again, and my kids have only seen it on DVD.

Reaction score
scored a complete series of the Disney Theme Parks Indiana Jones Micro Collection last weekend at a local yard sale for $5.00. picked up the TLC Tank, ROTLA Plane, TLC Motorcycle and figures as well as the mini 6 pack of figures.

Reaction score
That's really cool! I'm sure fun to play as well.

Last edited: