Recent Acquisitions - Indiana Jones Edition

Reaction score
Sweet - and after yesterday's Toy Show in Mount Laurel, the Toht is in my living room!
is that Mt Laurel NJ? I think I almost went to that! had to work unfortunately.

Cool finds guys! I only just discovered this thread, will have to post my own recent Indy finds. I just started adding vintage Kenner Indy to my SW collection. Have admired it for years & finally cracked that whip!!!~

Reaction score
is that Mt Laurel NJ? I think I almost went to that! had to work unfortunately.

Cool finds guys! I only just discovered this thread, will have to post my own recent Indy finds. I just started adding vintage Kenner Indy to my SW collection. Have admired it for years & finally cracked that whip!!!~
Yeah, I'm just starting this collection as well. Found a German Mechanic carded at the Mount Laurel show but it was beat up pretty bad and the asking price was too high. Didn't see any other Indy figs there though.

Reaction score
Was anyone expecting any?? Indy's been dead for a few years now. I doubt we'll ever see much more in the way of Indy merchandise, sadly.

Reaction score
yeah too bad. i would have loved more hasbro figures, but it simply isnt big or popular enough of a giant like star wars. still, im glad what we got. indy came back and we got alot of cool stuff for a while.

Reaction score
Was anyone expecting any?? Indy's been dead for a few years now. I doubt we'll ever see much more in the way of Indy merchandise, sadly.
Not unless there's another film. I could potentially see Hasbro producing more figures then, but KOTCS was so unbearable on so many levels that I don't honestly think another film is likely to happen at this point, which is probably for the best.

Reaction score
aren't we getting just a bit OT here? I thought this was "recently acquisitions" !!! Doesn't anyone have anything nifty to show off? :p

Reaction score
Just received an actual 1930s Boy Scout Life badge -exactly what River Phoenix wore on his uniform in The Last Crusade. The badge has never been reproduced and is still attached to the uniform fabric. Gonna display it in a nice little window box methinks.

I have a few sketch cards coming in the mail from my favorite Indy artist too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Woo! I just won a really nice vintage carded Sallah. Now I'm down to needing:

Belloq
Marion
Arabian Horse

Then my MOC/MIB Indy collection will be complete.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great score man! Good luck with Marion especially!

I want to get a loose Belloq and Toht for my Vintage SW Cantina playset. Would be a hoot to see them having drinks with Walrusman and Hammerhead.

Think I'm coming close to finally getting an Indy fedora. I've been doing the research for a bit and found one I like.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Belloq
Marion
Arabian Horse

I was watching that auction as well. I did not bid but I think you got a terrific fig. Good score!

Reaction score
I was watching that auction as well. I did not bid but I think you got a terrific fig. Good score!
I thank you for not bidding. :)

It was a bit more than I wanted to pay but it just looks really nice. I'm usually not a stickler for card condition and actually prefer beater cards

Reaction score
Great score man! Good luck with Marion especially!

I want to get a loose Belloq and Toht for my Vintage SW Cantina playset. Would be a hoot to see them having drinks with Walrusman and Hammerhead.

Think I'm coming close to finally getting an Indy fedora. I've been doing the research for a bit and found one I like.
Thanks! I've almost had Marion a few times now but keep getting out bid. Just have to be patient.

That's a cool idea with the cantina. I love mixing and matching figures in my displays, when I actually have them up.

Reaction score
Picked p an extra Saga General Veers for cheap in hopes of customizing a good Walter Donovan one of these days. I'll have to shave off his hat and sculpt in his hair -which will be the easy part. Finding a suit in that scale is difficult. The upcoming Marvel Universe Professor X has a possible suit that could be used.

*update* after seeing pictures of the new Professor X figure, think he'd be a great body for Donovan. Need to repaint it, but the suit looks like it can be used just fine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked p an extra Saga General Veers for cheap in hopes of customizing a good Walter Donovan one of these days. I'll have to shave off his hat and sculpt in his hair -which will be the easy part. Finding a suit in that scale is difficult. The upcoming Marvel Universe Professor X has a possible suit that could be used.

*update* after seeing pictures of the new Professor X figure, think he'd be a great body for Donovan. Need to repaint it, but the suit looks like it can be used just fine.
Would love to see the final product! Be sure to take photos for everyone to enjoy!

Reaction score

Belloq
Marion
Arabian Horse

Well the Sallah came damaged with a giant hole in the bubble and the seller is giving me a hard time about about a refund. Looks like I'll need to find another one.

The bright side is I took another huge want off the list with this midday $38 win:

The bubble is cloudy and the card has issues but it's still sealed and a third the price of a mint loose one. I'm very pleased.

Reaction score
Well the Sallah came damaged with a giant hole in the bubble and the seller is giving me a hard time about about a refund. Looks like I'll need to find another one.

The bright side is I took another huge want off the list with this midday $38 win:

The bubble is cloudy and the card has issues but it's still sealed and a third the price of a mint loose one. I'm very pleased.
Yeah, nice win there!. Totally went under the radar as the listing called it a stallion and it totally missed my searches.

Reaction score
Yeah, nice win there!. Totally went under the radar as the listing called it a stallion and it totally missed my searches.
Thanks. Yeah the Stallion and exclusion of Indiana Jones in the title totally helped. The only reason i found it was because the same guy was selling a Marion and I always check what else they're selling. What's funny is that there were already 2 bids before I even put mine in.

Reaction score
I am glad I did not go after that Sallah fig after all. Sorry about your misfortune. For that exact reason is why I am hesitant about buying vintage carded figs on ebay. I would rather see them in hand.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I've always thought the Supreme Chancelor's head from the SW Episode I line was pretty spot on for Donovan. Just a suggestion. :)

Reaction score
I got an open-box (now thrown-away box) Jungle Cutter and a Trooper car (minus mounted gun) for a couple bucks at a yard sale this weekend.

Reaction score
Scored a Junk Food brand Indy t-shirt for $13.00 shipped. Been looking for one forever. Wish I'd gotten into these shirts when they came out around KOTCS.

Also found someone selling a Wested Raiders jacket in my size, think it's time to make the commitment.

Reaction score
My previous attempt to purchase the jacket didn't work out...

but luckily, another one has and my Indy jacket should arrive in a week or so. Can't wait!

Reaction score
The last week has been great for me. Received a great grail cup prop from a good fellow on the RPF and Sideshow's Chalice of Kali. While I'm in the midst of packing for a move -I'm planning their eventual display. Can't wait for that!

One of my biggest regrets is NOT getting any of the Indy Legos when they were available. However I was able to score the Temple Escape set last night for a decent price. Plenty of others I wish I'd bought.

Reaction score
Scored a complete /clean Vintage well of souls play set with extra pieces. Should be here next week. Going display this along side of McFarlanes Mummy Playset and use the Hasbro figures in the display.

Reaction score
Picked up vintage Indy with his whip for $45 at a huge show in Columbus, Ohio today. Indy was super mint, no broken fingers and his whip action arm is tight and springy, and all his joints are nice and tight. Now all I need is his gun!

Reaction score
That gun is going to cost ya, but it's still a great score!

I'm starting work on a fertility idol this summer. Can't wait!

Reaction score
scored a complete mint set of the SDCC Indy figures.... can't wait to get these guys. looking forward to setting up a display with Toht, Marion and Sapatio

Reaction score
finally received my SDCC Indy set in the mail yesterday and i noticed that there is writing on Marion's leg leg on the front of the figure. the number 10941 is clearly printing on the front of the leg. I'm kinda bummed as i really only wanted this set for Marion, Toht and Sapito.

does anyone know if this is a common thing on the figure? I'm also kinda bummed that they didn't include a swapable foot feature for Marion so that she can be displayed both with or without shoes.

also not sure if anyone has tried this or not, but has anyone used Saptio's head for a custom Spiderman 2 Doc Oc figure? I figure if you can use the dollar general Shipwreck figure and swap out the head's or use the ROC The Doctor figure and swap out Rex's head for Sapito's your might have a decent Doc Oc before the explosion.