Recent Acquisitions - Indiana Jones Edition

Reaction score
So far I've snagged the two-pack of German soldiers and the troop car - the vehicle I've most wanted a toy of ever since I was a little boy.

Reaction score
Found a whipping action indy...didn't see him on any of the packaging that I've seen. Actually, the relic box that was with him is what grabbed me because it was huge! It had the grail tablet in it. I've been opening these so far but I may have to get a set to keep packaged!

Reaction score
I picked up the following items today:

Irina Spalko
German Soldier
Ugha Warrior
Deluxe Indy with Ark

GNT

Reaction score
Picked up the Deluxe German Soldier with Motorcycle since it looked pretty neat, got it for the same price as the figures so it was a good buy

Reaction score
Grabbed the Monkey Man and the deluxe Marion/Cairo Henchman 2-pack tonight. I'm out of control.

Reaction score
I finaly found a Sallah!(a Sallah worthy of purchase. )

Reaction score
Nate_M said:
jodo said:
a Sallah worthy of purchase
That was the tough part for me as well.
I've still yet to find a good Cairo Swordsman, and I'm still on the fence about Monkey Man in general, but man, its getting harder and harder to find stuff. Enspecialy in good quality.

Reaction score
I have two cairo swordsmans, both have descent paint apps, the issue is one of the twos feet are sort of, I dunno, crooked? So that even with a stand he doesn't stand well.

My cairo thug from the deluxe set has the same issue, only worse, with or without a stand I can't get him to stand well.

Probably karma hitting me back for getting good paint jobs on all my pre-ordered products

Reaction score
I have only gotten the Crystal Skull Indy with removable hat, Mutt, Indy with Horse, and the German soldier with motorcycle. It was hard to get these, since the paint apps are just horrible! Had to go to several different Walmarts just to find the perfect ones.

Reaction score
Finally we have KOTCS figures - picked up Irina, Mutt with Snake and the Russian Colonel, plus the Temple trap sets.

Reaction score
DarthPete said:
I have two cairo swordsmans, both have descent paint apps, the issue is one of the twos feet are sort of, I dunno, crooked? So that even with a stand he doesn't stand well.

My cairo thug from the deluxe set has the same issue, only worse, with or without a stand I can't get him to stand well.

Probably karma hitting me back for getting good paint jobs on all my pre-ordered products
Its the same with my Deluxe Cairo Thug. He looks like he is pretending to be a balarina with one foot.
Enspecialy with his one open hand over his head in the "I feel preety" stance.

Reaction score
Picked up a Cemetery Warrior and Cario Swordsman from Wal-Mart yesterday. They both have good paint jobs, although one of the Swordsman's eyes look slightly faded.

Also went to a Target today looking for the Deluxe sets, but they had extremly limited stock. Mostly Mutts and Monkey Mans. Ended up getting the 12 inch Cario Indy. Pretty cool figure, except the Hat is a part of his head and non-removable.

Reaction score
After reading posts in this forum I was afraid it would be difficult for me to find the one figure I wanted - Indy with Crystal Skull and hat - in good shape, but fortunately he was right in front of the peg at Target. No paint apps blemishes to speak of. There was an army of snake Mutts with large, splotchy eyes, though.

Reaction score
Went to Amok Time today. Finally found a Sallah!

Stopped by the Wal-Mart. Got an extra Crystal Skull Indy so the RPG one can have a hat. And got my son the rest of the Adventure Heroes with Mutt/ Irina and Indy/ Ugha. Why don't the Crystal Skull Indys in Adventure Heroes have grey hair?

Reaction score
My one and only (so far), and worth every penny. This is a childhood dream come true. My old JOE figs was as close as I got to having an Indy fig when I was little. This dude rocks!!!

Reaction score
Lenoir said:
My one and only (so far), and worth every penny. This is a childhood dream come true. My old JOE figs was as close as I got to having an Indy fig when I was little. This dude rocks!!!

Which Indy is this? Did you mix an match parts? He looks way better than any of the others I've seen

Reaction score
I agree...I really like this figure too...

Sure wish there were more figures around here...made the rounds today...nothin'...nobody got any more basic figures in. But I sure like the few I've picked up so far.

Can't wait for next week to see the movie at last!

Reaction score
Picked up KOTCS Indy w/jacket and Spalko at Walmart. They ahd a HUGE restock today.

Reaction score
Well, I got a few figures on the 1st, at midnight while I was at WalMart. However, since I am moving in a little while, I did not open any except the Raiders (non-whip action) Indy. Very cool, it brought back memories from when I was little.

Reaction score
Went to Walmart yesterday and picked up Spalko and an Ugha Warrior. Those were the only two I've not seen ever before yesterday. Also went to Burger King and picked up the second round of toys. As well as a window cling off the door that my fiancee "borrowed" lol.

Reaction score
Good haul: German with Motorcycle, KotCS Indy with rocket launcher and Indy with horsie. Don't like having so many Indys (those two plus Temple Trap and KotCS versions,) but they're so cool!

Reaction score
Ok got all the ones they had that i wanted:
Indy with Horse
Indy with RPG
KOTCS Indy with jacket
Mutt with sword
General Dovchenko
ROTLA INDY
Nazi motorcycle

I love this line, but i still have to get a few more that i want!

Reaction score
picked up a not-so-blue horse today. even with the wide stance, the Indy figure might be the best version of the character yet. oh, and the horse is pretty cool too. now to find that cargo truck...

Reaction score
Today I was at Target to get a gift for my little cousin, and checked out the Indy figures. They had a Sallah, and Irina with great (well to me) paint so I grabed them. I left the Cemetary Warrior there.

Reaction score
Local scummer snagged me an Irina, Ugha and a Cemetery Warrior today.

Reaction score
Despite my girlfriend telling me to save money this summer (so we can get our own place this fall) I picked up a ROTLA Indy last night (basic one with the golden idol).

Good paint on the eyes, compared to the other one I had in my hands but I'm not sure if he has two left feet (apparently people have found them with two left feet...?), so I'll have to check later.

Now I just have to restrain from going out and buying all the other Indy figures, which I'll get eventually

Reaction score
At TRU's 3 for 2 sale, I picked up both Mutt Williams and a Russian Soldier. Also got a Marion from Target.

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect it (wave 3) until at the earliest the last week of may/first week of june.

Reaction score
I finally unpacked my order from Big Bad Toy Store that arrived a couple weeks ago. It had wave one regular and deluxe figures and the cargo truck and jeep. Except for the gun on the back of the jeep, I was pleased with most of the stuff. This morning I swung by Walmart and picked up all of wave two except the Cemetery Warrior and Russian Soldier which were missing.

Reaction score
Thanks to the sale at TRU, I made one of the biggest scores ever (for me) yesterday:
Deluxe Pitfall Indy
Deluxe Temple Trap Indy
Deluxe Indy w/ Horse
Deluxe German w/ Motorcycle
KOTCS Indy
Mutt Williams w/ sword
Plus 2 video games!

Reaction score
decided to get the deluxe indy with ark today. originally i thought "i don't need a 4th indy but the ark lured me in and it's a good figure. couldn't have an indy collection without the ark for god's sake.

Reaction score
Finally found my Marion fig! I also was able to score the Marion 2 pack with Cairo thug. So, I finally have all figs, and was also able to pick up the Cargo truck. It was a good weekend.