Recent Acquisitions - Han Solo Movie (2018)

Reaction score
I got the Vintage Collection Solo Movie Han Solo in the mail a day ago. Using the figure's body and putting Force Awakens Han's head on in. a much better post-Return of the Jedi Expanded Universe Han Solo figure.

Reaction score
Wow, I've never seen that Tie Fighter in stores. Typical Walmart.
this is the 1st time I've seen them in stores as well. I ordered mine from Amazon when it 1st came out. was shocked to see one in retail. I'm thinking someone returned it to Walmart.

Reaction score
this is the 1st time I've seen them in stores as well. I ordered mine from Amazon when it 1st came out. was shocked to see one in retail. I'm thinking someone returned it to Walmart.
That's possible. Maybe they returned it because the box got damaged in shipping. Just last week someone returned 3 TVC Luke (Jedi Knight) figures. It was the the recent one with face print tech. The jerk swapped the figures with 5POA figures. The point being the store put them on the pegs to sell rather then send them back to the warehouse.

Reaction score
QUAY TOLSITE just showed up at my Ross! I had hunted him in vain for quite some time. Gave up on ever seeing one. Had a weird little impulse to go check today, and there he was! No other single figures. Lots of Rebolt/Hound sets out there now-- in some stores they're clearanced down to $5. I'm up to five of those sets now. :grin:

Reaction score
Hi Peeps!

Huzzah! :D I picked up Han Solo's speeder for $15.00 NZD!
A huge discount down from the often priced $70 / $80.00 NZD it retailed for, here in New Zealand!

The vehicle itself is a fantastic design (IMO) evoking a great archetypal 1970s-era SW speeder design.

Also - the Han pack-in figure is surprisingly good, as far as sculpt, paint-apps are concerned - and the vehicle is well-worth the $15.00 spent!

So glad to have acquired this - as Solo was a fun movie, and one I wish would be given the sequel series / movie(s) it deserves!

Absolutely recommend this, especially if you are in NZ: purchased this from The Warehouse, Upper Hutt (Maidstone Mall).

:)

Reaction score
Not surprised we keep seeing these red A-wings popping up. Weren't these supposed to be a Walmart exclusive originally? Then when that fell through EE picked it up. But, I think it got cancelled with EE as well. So, there's probably an entire production run of these things just floating around somewhere waiting to show up at stores like Ross.

Reaction score
The hits keep on coming as we gear up for the holidays. Start checking your Five Below. $3 each.

Reaction score
North Georgia, so that usually means they are hitting everywhere. We're typically the last area to get stuff it seems.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up, sharky. I was able to visit 2 local 5 Belows today and snagged some of these--in addition to a few Rebels speeder + figure packs for $5/each.

Reaction score
I've been to 3 different 5 Belows in my area and none have the Solo wave. Instead they stocked with the Hoth Leia/Jedi Luke wave. :(

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up re: that very HTF (and possibly best) Solo wave hitting Five Below. The one in my area is not that convenient to get to, but I may check it out soon. Some of these figures hit Ross over the summer, but I still haven't seen Beckett, L3-37, Royal Guard, or the elusive Quay Tolsite figure(s) anywhere.

I also like that below the figures are some cool Star Wars shirts. I haven't gotten any new ones in a while, and though I don't like to wear them (for risk that they won't fit, will get dirty, etc.) I do collect some of these.

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up re: that very HTF (and possibly best) Solo wave hitting Five Below. The one in my area is not that convenient to get to, but I may check it out soon. Some of these figures hit Ross over the summer, but I still haven't seen Beckett, L3-37, Royal Guard, or the elusive Quay Tolsite figure(s) anywhere.

I also like that below the figures are some cool Star Wars shirts. I haven't gotten any new ones in a while, and though I don't like to wear them (for risk that they won't fit, will get dirty, etc.) I do collect some of these.
Actually I frequent 5 Below mostly to see what $5 shirts they have each week. It's kind of hit or miss in that sometimes I'll come across a cool looking shirt and sometimes they don't have anything Star Wars or Marvel or the design is not my cup of tea. I've been meaning to post what T-shirts I've gotten that are Star Wars related. If I do post something it will be in the T-shirt thread. That particular one in the photo with Darth Vader and company is one of my favorites as it features the ESB logo and all the main characters from the movie.

Reaction score
Picked up that Solo boxed Tie Fighter at Burlington Coat Factory for $10. Sweet deal!

Reaction score
Went to 5 Below recently and was able to get Beckett, L3-37, and Royal Guard from this HTF wave. Thanks again for the heads-up from those on here that these were hitting this store. Still no Quay Tolsite, however. It's sold out on Amazon, too - it's obviously highly desired by collectors - probably due to the cool alien design.

Actually I frequent 5 Below mostly to see what $5 shirts they have each week. It's kind of hit or miss in that sometimes I'll come across a cool looking shirt and sometimes they don't have anything Star Wars or Marvel or the design is not my cup of tea. I've been meaning to post what T-shirts I've gotten that are Star Wars related. If I do post something it will be in the T-shirt thread. That particular one in the photo with Darth Vader and company is one of my favorites as it features the ESB logo and all the main characters from the movie.
Yes, I got that Empire Strikes Back shirt at 5 Below as well. The picture on the shirt is artwork taken from the excellent Marvel comic book adaptation (1980), with art by the great Al Williamson. Nice that they're still coming out with new SW shirts from these decades-old movies (and not just focusing on the new films); hell, Empire will be 40 years old next year!

Reaction score
Keep checking your 5 Belows, went to my local one this morning and they had 4 cases of the Tolsite wave out @ $3.25 each.

Reaction score
Yes, I got that Empire Strikes Back shirt at 5 Below as well. The picture on the shirt is artwork taken from the excellent Marvel comic book adaptation (1980), with art by the great Al Williamson. Nice that they're still coming out with new SW shirts from these decades-old movies (and not just focusing on the new films); hell, Empire will be 40 years old next year!
I kid you not, every time I wear that shirt in public I always get compliments on it by 1 or 2 people. :)

Reaction score
I looked at the nearest below today and yet again the same 3 figures from last jedi still taking up that real estate. Not much else. No T shirts a couple 6 in Finn's

Reaction score
Picked up the last wave at 5 below in Raleigh NC on a gig trip. Had them already, but couldn’t resist a second set!

Reaction score
Got a couple of First Order Stormtrooper Officer (mainly for the webgear and blaster) at 5 Below for $3.25.