Recent Acquisitions - Han Solo Movie (2018)

Reaction score
I got the Kessel Run Falcon (the one with the figure) for $25 from WM yesterday, along with a $4 Lando/Kessel and one more GoA Stormtrooper, tho he was full price.

I almost feel cheated by this Falcon even at $25. It is small and has almost no play value. I'm not even sure what the point of it is.

Reaction score
That's hilarious, none of the Walmarts near me even has anything to clearance! As I wouldn't mind getting Rebolt& Corellian Hound for $4.

Reaction score
I caved on 2 Rio Durant figures from HTS ebay page. and got the today..was gonna pass on him at first till it hit me this might be his only 3.75 incarnation, and then hearing about the wave supposedly being cancelled. Glad I didn't wait on Quay.

Reaction score
Quay eluded me. I found others in that wave at various Walmarts, but not him.

Reaction score
I caved on 2 Rio Durant figures from HTS ebay page. and got the today..was gonna pass on him at first till it hit me this might be his only 3.75 incarnation, and then hearing about the wave supposedly being cancelled. Glad I didn't wait on Quay.
These are likely the only 3.75 versions of all the characters from this entire wave. I wouldn't expect TVC to cover them. I'm so thankful we've had a basic line for all these years, otherwise we would never have seen the vast majority of the characters released in 3.75 scale. With the rumor of the basic line going on hiatus until the Episode IX product launch, its a great time to catch up on previous releases. I'm hoping to track down the Rebolt & Corellian Hound set - it might show up at a discount outlet by the time I find it though, as local retailers aren't restocking the 2-packs beyond wave 1...

Reaction score
My son is really into the Force Link figures, so this afternoon I picked up the following for him:
- Qi'ra $2
- Force Link 2.0 (to replace his lost one) $5
- Enfys Nest w/ Speeder $5
- Han w/ speeder $7

Gonna be a good birthday for him. If I could just find a $25 Falcon...

Reaction score
These are likely the only 3.75 versions of all the characters from this entire wave. I wouldn't expect TVC to cover them. I'm so thankful we've had a basic line for all these years, otherwise we would never have seen the vast majority of the characters released in 3.75 scale. With the rumor of the basic line going on hiatus until the Episode IX product launch, its a great time to catch up on previous releases. I'm hoping to track down the Rebolt & Corellian Hound set - it might show up at a discount outlet by the time I find it though, as local retailers aren't restocking the 2-packs beyond wave 1...
That's kind of what happened with Rogue One. We got super articulated Jyn and Cassian and that's it. Everyone else was in the basic line. For Solo it was just Han, Enfys Nest, and Mimban Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
We got Shore Trooper, Death Trooper and a tank driver from Rogue One as well
Oh yeah. I forgot. LOL! :grin: That's actually not so bad. I guess if they aren't going to cover the main characters at least they did some good army builders.

Reaction score
Enfys Nest swoop grab @ Walmart for $5...was just there, said might as well go for it.

Reaction score
The 2-pack version has dirty / weathered deco, while the Force Link and GOA versions are both clean.

As for acquisitions, I got around to purchasing a Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound - considering retailers have cleared most of the Solo line out, I figured I'd never find it at retail at this point. I was able to nab one for a few bucks under retail, shipped via ebay.

Reaction score
I might have to look into that. I have the Force Link Threepio but can always use another Artoo and if the Threepio looks better....I have a problem hehe

I lucked out with the Rebolt at a Target just outside of my usual radius that I happened to swing by a month or two ago. They had one and I about took the shelf out grabbing it! Its the only Solo 2 pack I paid full price for so I didnt feel too bad about it.

Reaction score
They are now $7.48 for the Mimban pack and the Hound pack. About a dozen sitting at my target. Tempted on a second hound. Wish they had a running change on the figure to include the other white worm (Syke).

Reaction score
Snagged quay off amazon for 17 bucks. Hate that I consider that a win but it beats driving around all over the place checking ross stores for him, plus I had $4 in credit so it's the same as if I'd bought one at kroger. It was a warehouse deal with damaged packaging but I'm an opener so that's fine with me!

Reaction score
I found a two-pack of the 12-inch Han and Chewbacca at DD's for 6 bucks. My 2 year old loves Chewie, so I'll shove it into his Easter Basket. Not sure what to do with Han though.

Reaction score
It would be nice if they'd release a Dryden Vos and Holographic Darth Maul in the 3 3/4" scale so this line feels more complete.
A four-pack could work:

-Dryden Vos
-Holographic Darth Maul
-Hylobon Enforcer
-Han Solo (the one that only came with the Force Link device)

Those and a Lady Proxima would complete the line pretty well.

Reaction score
It would be nice if they'd release a Dryden Vos and Holographic Darth Maul in the 3 3/4" scale so this line feels more complete.
A four-pack could work:

-Dryden Vos
-Holographic Darth Maul
-Hylobon Enforcer
-Han Solo (the one that only came with the Force Link device)

Those and a Lady Proxima would complete the line pretty well.
The lack of a figure for the primary antagonist of the movie is baffling, as was the choice to only pack in the most recognizable Han only with the device (got me Hasbro, I wouldn't have a Force Link 2.0 if I hadn't wanted the Han figure and found it on clearance). I would also want a Beckett in Lando Skiff Guard disguise to finish my Kessel crew. My #1 want for a Solo toy would be a Patrol Trooper Speeder. I loved the design on both the trooper and the vehicle.

Reaction score
Ordered and received both card board sets at resaonable prices in comparison to the initial release. Kind of fun!
I like the Vandor one, it looks great with the Range Troopers on the side of the train. I was also happy to have a Vandor Chewie. I'm on the fence with the Kessel one. It doesn't have nearly as much potential and the pack in figure does nothing for me since I bought the Falcon.

Reaction score
Picked up a couple of Kessel guard 2-packs at Target for $7+. Not sure what to do with all those Landos. I have 4-5 packs I've picked up over the year. I'm sure I'll find something to do with them eventually. Having more of those cannons is a plus though.

Reaction score
The lack of a figure for the primary antagonist of the movie is baffling, as was the choice to only pack in the most recognizable Han only with the device (got me Hasbro, I wouldn't have a Force Link 2.0 if I hadn't wanted the Han figure and found it on clearance). I would also want a Beckett in Lando Skiff Guard disguise to finish my Kessel crew. My #1 want for a Solo toy would be a Patrol Trooper Speeder. I loved the design on both the trooper and the vehicle.
Guessing since the original actor was replaced mid-screen and he was originally a CGI character, they didn't have enough time to produce the Dryden Voss figure - then the numbers came in.

https://ew.com/movies/2018/03/06/solo-a-star-wars-story-michael-k-williams-dryden-vos/

Odd that Black Series was able to get one out though. Would love a 3-3/4 Dryden Voss as well.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Last time I was at Ross, I found L3 for $5 and Rebolt/Hound for $10; yesterday I saw Val for $5 and picked up a muddy Han/Chewie Mimban for $10! Ross has been the best for SW toys!

Reaction score
Reaction score
He is a great actor (especially in Boardwalk Empire, a highly underappreciated HBO show) and based on the concept art his character would have looked a little like Zeb from Rebels. But with that said, I think Bettany made for a very memorable villain. Hopefully Michael K. Williams will be offered to reprise his version of a cartel boss with the planned design on a future show (The Mandalorian or perhaps the rumored Obi Wan series).

Reaction score
Can you post a picture of the character he was supposed to play?

Reaction score
Found the C-3P0/R2-D2 2-pack (the ones that are ForceLink 2.0 and weathered) at Ross today for $7. A bit cheaper than the previous Solo 2-packs which are still $10.

Reaction score
Guessing since the original actor was replaced mid-screen and he was originally a CGI character, they didn't have enough time to produce the Dryden Voss figure - then the numbers came in.

https://ew.com/movies/2018/03/06/solo-a-star-wars-story-michael-k-williams-dryden-vos/

Odd that Black Series was able to get one out though. Would love a 3-3/4 Dryden Voss as well.
I wonder if they could've kitbashed one. I'm working on a custom using a r1 2pk finn (for it's simple torso and pant legs outside of boot/shoes), ep8 hux head, arms and cloak that I forget offhand where they came from.

Reaction score
If anyone can help me out with 2 3PO & R2 2 packs, please PM me.

Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Force-Link-Two-Pack/dp/B07J4K3TJG

Those are also available on Amazon, if you don't have a Ross near you. I wish there was a Ross store in my area, as I've been thinking about adding the Mimban Han & Chewie pack to my collection. I think more of these are bound to end up at other discount outlets eventually, considering I never saw them at WM or Target.
The Han/Chewie set has also been spotted at Burlington Coat Factory stores in case you might have that store in your area. Also, if you have DD's Discount in your area they seem to have similar stock as Ross.

Reaction score
I just got Quay Tolsite for $24.95 total on eBay, which is about as low as he ever goes.