Recent Acquisitions - Han Solo Movie (2018)

Reaction score
New Figure Mojo in Grimes and Des Moines....

So I've been using Brickseek to keep tabs on Walmart numbers of Solo figures for the last two weeks or so and the Grimes Walmart increased by 12 yesterday. I headed there today and was greeted with Wave Four of the 5 POA Solo line. I picked up one each of Beckett, Val, L3, Rio, Han Mudtrooper, the Pike, and Emperor's Royal Guard. This wave is outstanding.

I also stopped at the Walmart off of 72nd street and found Wave One of the Galaxy of Adventure line there. I picked up one each of R2, Vader, Cherie, and Luke.

Cormant

Reaction score
Received my Kessel playset from Walmart.com in the mail today. It arrived in good shape, and it’s a really well done set.

Reaction score
Got my Wave 4 case in from EE today. My wife got sick of me looking everywhere and just told me to order it. Already had Mimban Trooper Han from the Target Pack but the rest are new. Just have to try to sell the dupes now. Hopefully it works out since it was nice not to have to worry about it.

Reaction score
Charlottesville, VA.

I was traveling there on business. Will keep an eye out if you still need one.
I was just curious which store they're showing up at, as the second wave of the 2-pack line seems to be difficult to track down on account of wave 1 pegwarming heavily, thanks.

Reaction score
That second wave of 2 packs hit here heavily at Wal-mart last summer. They were plentiful at every store. Meanwhile, I never saw an AT-DT in the wild.

Reaction score
Whelp! I never thought I would pick up the large Force Link Falcon, but Target has it for $29.99 and that is a price that I couldn't pass up. Definitely undewhelming for full MSRP, but for $30 it's a no brainer for me.

Reaction score
Amazon has the Force Link Falcon for $29.99 as well. I pulled the trigger this AM. Will be curious to see if the price drops any lower...

Reaction score
Well, at least you have the Falcon even if it is a smaller Force Link version.

Dont be ungrateful.

Heck a starvin Marvil would love to have a smaller Force Link Falcon over the regular sized Falcon toy vehicle.

Reaction score
The low price hits keep on coming. I got the Kessel playset at Walmart.com for $20. Free shipping to store.

Reaction score
Just ordered one for myself. it's a cool ship at the $30 price point. going to make a custom version that looks closer to how the Falcon looked at the end of Solo

Reaction score
Remember that there are *two* Force Link 2.0 Falcons. One for the 3.75 inch line that originally retailed for $99.99 and then a small one that can't hold a figure that was $32.99 I believe. The Falcon currently on sale for $29.99 is the *larger* of the two (first pic below), and thus the much better deal. Yes this Falcon is smaller than some recent 3.75 inch offerings but it's still pretty close in size to the original 1979 Kenner Falcon.

Reaction score
Hard to fathom that the larger one is only $9 more than the smaller one.

Reaction score
Remember that there are *two* Force Link 2.0 Falcons. One for the 3.75 inch line that originally retailed for $99.99 and then a small one that can't hold a figure that was $32.99 I believe. The Falcon currently on sale for $29.99 is the *larger* of the two (first pic below), and thus the much better deal. Yes this Falcon is smaller than some recent 3.75 inch offerings but it's still pretty close in size to the original 1979 Kenner Falcon.
Its only close in length if you’re counting the additional nose piece. The scale is just so much smaller. TFA Falcon was roughly the same size as the vintage mold and that one dwarfs this thing. That being said, $30 is tempting....I really wish they had just missed TFA Falcon into a Solo Falcon.

Reaction score
Not my find but I saw it mentioned in the 6" forum that the Resistance figures hit Target in the Cleveland area. So they skipped Solo waves 3 and 4 and went right to Resistance 1. Very strange.

Reaction score
Doesn't to me. Feels like they're simply trying to move on and focus on other things.

Reaction score
Target has been flooded with the first wave of the Solo basic, 2-pack, and TVC lines - they're likely tired of the pegwarming so stopped order current product and jumped to 2019 offerings. They might skip to TVC wave 4 as well, it wouldn't surprise me at this point...

Reaction score
Found all the Resistance figures at target this morning. Got to the register and they wouldn't ring up cause of the 1/15/19 sale date. employee didn't know how to override, so I left empty handed.

Reaction score
That might explain why brickseek is showing "Not available in your area" in zip codes that have confirmed to have these, for both Resistance wave 1 and the Archive figures - street dates suck!

Reaction score
I got my Quay from Amazon yesterday. They put it in a freaking padded envelope, and of course the packaging was damaged. I expect alot more, especially when I pay 3x the MSRP. Grrrrrr.

Reaction score
I got my Quay from Amazon yesterday. They put it in a freaking padded envelope, and of course the packaging was damaged. I expect alot more, especially when I pay 3x the MSRP. Grrrrrr.
Contact them and complain..same thing happened w/ me and Amazon refunded me fully and I got to keep the fig.

Reaction score
The Force Link 2.0 device is on clearance at Target, spotted them for $7.50, so I picked one up just for the Han figure. Its hard to imagine that they were originally asking $25 for this...

Reaction score
I snagged Beckett, Val, Rio Durant, and L3-37 today for $7.99 each from hasbrotoyshop's eBay store. They never showed up at any of the stores around me, and it's coming clear that there aren't many chances left to find these at cost.
An entire year with no new movie, and last wave syndrome hits again regardless. Unbelievable.
I'm still out of luck on Quay. Any generous souls feel inclined to lend a hand?

Reaction score
I got the Force Link 2.0 today for $7 at Wal-mart. Sadly, the only thing it works with is the figure it comes with. Everything else says 'Firmware update required.'

Reaction score
I snagged Beckett, Val, Rio Durant, and L3-37 today for $7.99 each from hasbrotoyshop's eBay store. They never showed up at any of the stores around me, and it's coming clear that there aren't many chances left to find these at cost.
An entire year with no new movie, and last wave syndrome hits again regardless. Unbelievable.
I'm still out of luck on Quay. Any generous souls feel inclined to lend a hand?
I saw this coming too and bought a Quay for $26 from Amazon, since I got gift cards for Christmas. I knew I wasn't going to to find one. I got the rest of the wave from HTS back in early December. It's interesting that the HTS ebay store is still operating while the main website is down.

Reaction score
So at a local Wal-Mart this evening...
Hoth Leia $2
Rebolt and Corellian Hound $4
Lando and Kessel Guard $4
Han and Chewie Mimban $4
Han's Land Speeder $7
Force Link 2.0 Bracelet $7

Passed on Enfys Nest Swoop Bike for $5 as I got it two weeks earlier for $9. Rathtars were $5 also.

Giant pile of Kessel Falcons for like $25 or something I didn't even look close.

Spotted and passed on the Resistance figures at both Target and Wal-mart. Target also had the two packs. Figure style (and the show) aren't my cup of tea. Aside from that what's the deal with the card backs? Could they find some cheaper cardboard? They're all curled up like dollar store toys.

Reaction score
Some Walmart clearance finds.

Force Link 2.0 Starter set $7 (x2)
Lando and Kessel Guard 2-pack $4
Enfys Nest's Swoop Bike $5

And I thought I would mention that the Galaxy of Adventure figures scanned for $5.84 so I picked up 2 Stormtroopers. Wave 1 was officially marked for clearance and some were in the clearance aisle, but all the figures scanned at the $5.84 price. I didn't need any of the others as they are re-packs as far as I could tell and I have them already.

Reaction score
So at a local Wal-Mart this evening...
Hoth Leia $2
Rebolt and Corellian Hound $4
Lando and Kessel Guard $4
Han and Chewie Mimban $4
Han's Land Speeder $7
Force Link 2.0 Bracelet $7

Passed on Enfys Nest Swoop Bike for $5 as I got it two weeks earlier for $9. Rathtars were $5 also.

Giant pile of Kessel Falcons for like $25 or something I didn't even look close.

Spotted and passed on the Resistance figures at both Target and Wal-mart. Target also had the two packs. Figure style (and the show) aren't my cup of tea. Aside from that what's the deal with the card backs? Could they find some cheaper cardboard? They're all curled up like dollar store toys.
Damn, you know how to find the deals - you didn't happen to pick up a spare of the Rebolt and Corellian Hound set to trade or anything, did ya? :awesome:

Reaction score
Damn, you know how to find the deals - you didn't happen to pick up a spare of the Rebolt and Corellian Hound set to trade or anything, did ya? :awesome:
Haha, That was just luck of the draw. I think I just hit it at exactly the right time. Didn't grab any extras I'm afraid. The two packs for $4 were almost exclusive Lando/Kessel Guard, and if history of that location is any indicator I expect they're cleaned out of the other two by now.