Recent Acquisitions - Han Solo Movie (2018)

Reaction score
I still have yet to see a Maz Kinata or either of the stormtroopers from the first wave; let alone new waves.

Reaction score
while not toy related I did receive my copy of the 4K / Blu-ray combo of SOLO today. guess i'll be watching this tonight :D

Reaction score
Picked up Chewie this morning while getting the BR of Solo. They had the new two packs also and plenty of wave 3. Only one Chewbacca left oddly. The single carded Q'ira looks like a front runner for pegwarming champion from this line.

Reaction score
Forgot and no edit... it would have been nice to pick up the Mission to Vandor-1 with the movie, but none to be seen. Plenty of TLJ media pack so that could be why they didn't find their way out yet.

Reaction score
Picked up Chewie this morning while getting the BR of Solo. They had the new two packs also and plenty of wave 3. Only one Chewbacca left oddly. The single carded Q'ira looks like a front runner for pegwarming champion from this line.

That's some ish. We're not that far apart and my target doesn't have anything new.

Reaction score
That's some ish. We're not that far apart and my target doesn't have anything new.
Forgot to mention this was Walmart (brewer). Although I'd wager cash money that the target and walmart in Bangor don't have MtV1 either. ;) Albeit I think that Target has gotten wave 3 in once... I dunno, either way, wave 4 is the one that should have been on the pegs for the disc release.

Reaction score
Yea I tend to agree...lol

Reaction score
The basic Qira figure might be worse than TLJ Rose...maybe. I hope neither of them get anymore figures anytime soon - in basic or TVC.

Reaction score
By worse, I am referring to pegwarmer status, not bad figures, because they're good sculpts. Some of these characters just shouldn't be in the first wave...

Reaction score
I just bought Qi'Ra. I wanted to get here in the other clothes variant, but it's in four-pack, and those toys are really hard to come by in Poland, so I jutro got what I can. Somehow the Solo line (when It appears and they are like Unicorns) are much cheaper thatn the Last Jedi ones, that are still on shelves.

I don't know how are they distributing it. I got my Lando via Amazon, byt I've bought Maz Kanata and Qi'Ra in shop. I've seen K1SO and Chewie also. But that's it. This is really frustrating cause I started my collection last year and they are really making it hard to continue :(

Reaction score
wave 3 will be the death of this line. I have yet to see either wave 3 or anything beyond 3 from the last 3 films. Guess they wanted to pay a billion dollars for a toy line they can't even exploit fully. What a shame. I would have bought multiples of most of it. Can't buy if not available in stores.

Reaction score
wave 3 will be the death of this line. I have yet to see either wave 3 or anything beyond 3 from the last 3 films.
More trips out to the discount chains I guess, as well as out of the way places (i.e. Grocery Outlet), depending on the manufacturing quantities.

Reaction score
wave 3 will be the death of this line. I have yet to see either wave 3 or anything beyond 3 from the last 3 films. Guess they wanted to pay a billion dollars for a toy line they can't even exploit fully. What a shame. I would have bought multiples of most of it. Can't buy if not available in stores.
More trips out to the discount chains I guess, as well as out of the way places (i.e. Grocery Outlet), depending on the manufacturing quantities.
No doubt, we'll be seeing this wave hit Five Below and Tuesday Morning sometime in 2020. :|

Reaction score
I got the Han/Chewie mimban and Rebolt/Correlian Hound packs from Ebay today for about 20$ each after the 15% off code today. Have yet to see these at all.

Reaction score
Got L3-37 and Rio today. Picked them up from Amazon, paid too much, but it was knee jerk seeing them actually in stock, lol.
Very nice pair of figures in hand, can't wait to get Val and Beckett as well.

L3 has no peg holes, but stands easily, Rio seems to need his back arms pointing forwards to stand on his own (albeit, he does have peg holes).

Reaction score
Is anyone finding anything from wave 4 at retail? Someone on another site said they found it at WM, but I haven't noticed anymore mentions of the wave, only online orders.

Reaction score
I’ve seen a few Walmart finds on Instagram, Pa, NJ, NV and a few other states. Nothing in my area yet.

Reaction score
Got L3-37 and Rio today. Picked them up from Amazon, paid too much, but it was knee jerk seeing them actually in stock, lol.
Very nice pair of figures in hand, can't wait to get Val and Beckett as well.

L3 has no peg holes, but stands easily, Rio seems to need his back arms pointing forwards to stand on his own (albeit, he does have peg holes).
Just to caveat this, I don't have the order in front of me, but I know I didn't pay the absurd amount the amazon listing was at when I checked it this afternoon. It was more than retail, probably around $10 each, not the $18 or some such lunacy that their algorithm has apparently decided to charge/

Reaction score
OMG, and to think this line started out at $5! Now some of you guys are paying more for them than a TVC figure costs!
Something I flatly refuse to fall into.

What I don't get is why Hasbro just doesn't charge these outlandish prices, then maybe they could afford to do more characters.

Reaction score
I think the vast majority of us aren't willing to pay those higher prices - $8 is more than enough for a basic figure with limited articulation. I think most of the guys ordering them at inflated prices are the "gotta have it now" crowd, or those that don't want to check retail. If they want it immediately without hassle, they know they'll end up paying more. I don't care what people pay if they choose to, but it does send a bad message to big companies like Amazon that scalping well above the MSRP is fine. I'm sticking to "retail price or bust"! lol

Reaction score
I always give things a chance at regular retail before I buy them at inflated prices online. Sometimes they do pop up online for regular price. In fact, eventually, HTS almost always has every Star Wars figure for sale on their site, if you're patient (that is sadly not true of transformers).

Reaction score
Sometimes I think Amazon has the attitude that customers may not know the difference in prices and MSRP and will haphazardly just order what ever they want due to convenience of ordering using your mobile. What if all collector sites and social media united to confront Amazon on this customer unfriendly algorithmic pricing.

Reaction score
It backfired with the TVC wave. They had insane prices when wave 1 was released and then had to eventually drop the price to like $4 for Jyn.

Reaction score
found leftovers of two cases at WM this afternoon. All the Quay's and Rio's were gone. Picked up rest of series. Hate it when all someone does is clean out one or two figures.

Reaction score
found leftovers of two cases at WM this afternoon. All the Quay's and Rio's were gone. Picked up rest of series. Hate it when all someone does is clean out one or two figures.
They clearly know which ones to scalp. Quay is the one I’ve had most difficulty finding.

Reaction score
I just picked up FL 2.0 Inperial TIE Fighter Pilot and Imperial Patrol Trooper (who has wrist articulation). Good figs!

Reaction score
I found plenty of Solo Wave 4 this morning at a Walmart in Anderson, South Carolina. They also had a fresh box above (not in the picture) that I pulled a Quay from. These should hit in good numbers after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the heads-up & the pic. Nice character selection; I'll be getting at least a couple of figures from this wave. I also noticed a Dr. Aphra TVC peeking on the left of the pic. It's going to be an expensive month (if I can find these @ retail), and I haven't even started holiday shopping yet - LOL.

Reaction score
yes, thx for posting that info.
Can someone re-post the (Walmart) # to check for these in brickseek?
None found out here. Looks like Wave 3 & Wave 4 will be really really hard to get as just about all new Star Wars toys.

Sigh....we'll be feeling the impact of TRU closure for a long time.

Reaction score
Theres a small town Shopko store that I go to once every month and they still have Last Jedi figures and bunch of Rathtar creature packs. Dont you just love small towns out in the boondocks where the only Shopko store that they have they're still behind the times on toys etc

Reaction score
Theres a small town Shopko store that I go to once every month and they still have Last Jedi figures and bunch of Rathtar creature packs. Dont you just love small towns out in the boondocks where the only Shopko store that they have they're still behind the times on toys etc
I know what you mean. Back in Summer 2000, I remember going to an out of the way Wal-mart, and finding one lone Cantina Band member 12" action figure; they had been exclusives @ Wal-mart back in 1998. I couldn't believe there was even one left there after two years, especially given that these were hot exclusives when they were released.