Recent Acquisitions - Han Solo Movie (2018)

Reaction score
Went to Walmart on my way home from work because the Solo movie launches tomorrow...Star Wars section looked like no employee has ventured down the isle in weeks. Purchased nothing because there was pretty much nothing.

Reaction score
Whatever.

Since two weeks ago I've seen plenty of Solo movie action figures.

Range troopers, mimban mud stormtroopers, Quora, lando, chewbacca.

You call that nothing?

Reaction score
Whatever.

You call that nothing?
Nice! Show us some pics because it’s always cool to see what the better stores are receiving. All Qi’Ra and Chewie in the Boston area. I’d love a third Mimban trooper

Reaction score
I've only come across 1 Mimban trooper and have been to 4 locations constantly.
Whatever.

You call that nothing?

Reaction score
I have seen plenty of solo figures except for the mimban trooper. Some one is making a lot of effort in my area to buy all these up. Since the rest are just sitting on the pegs it means I will not see waves 2, 3 and 4 on the pegs.

Reaction score
It’s sad that we have to wait for wave 4 before we see new figures for the movie we all just saw (or will be seeing)

Reaction score
Maybe that's too pessimistic. Sure the pattern that we're used to is 3 waves per movie, plus one half-released wave at the end, but this time around there's extra time between movies, AND there has been talk (actually kind of sounding like a final decision) to start merchandising for future movies later in the run-up to them than before, so we may well get a couple extra waves this time. Though possibly also some from the debut of the Resistance show this fall.

Reaction score
Whatever.

You call that nothing?
Do you live in the same area as Jimmi? Yeah, probably not...so why do you have to always be such a ******?

Reaction score
I finally just started seeing Wave 1 up here in Canada this week. One place only had Luke and K2. I picked up K2. Another store had Chewie, Qi'Ra, Luke, and K2. 3rd store had all that plus 1 Range Trooper which I got. Really surprised how nice he is.

Reaction score
I finally just started seeing Wave 1 up here in Canada this week. One place only had Luke and K2. I picked up K2. Another store had Chewie, Qi'Ra, Luke, and K2. 3rd store had all that plus 1 Range Trooper which I got. Really surprised how nice he is.
If Canada didn't have them by now, then I'm a bit less worried. In Poland there is nothing from Solo except for Lego sets. And the movie is already in Cinemas here, so I feel like this is terrible decision.

Reaction score
Bought them Friday morning and received today. Great seller! He’ll be getting repeat business with that service.

Reaction score
I still can't find anything in Polish stores so right now I only have Mimban Stormtrooper (who needs a display stand cause it's hard to balance him) and Snoke. Both I got from eBay.

Reaction score
received mimban han/chewie 2 pk and rebolt/corellian hound 2 pk (plus extra rebels leia) all momc from ebay ( and at retail price). Found an extra at-st driver helmet, looks decent on the han fig until han/mudtrooper gear fig is in hand ( no, I don't mean I have it on order yet, unless you count on order in my mind)

Reaction score
Picked up the new Vader at Walmart. Really like this figure, even if I already own superior versions.

Reaction score
picked up the new Vader, DSII Luke and 2 of the FO Stormtrooper Officers on Friday from my local Walmart
I swear the Walmart delivery trucks don't make it any further North of Woodbridge. Haven't seen anything new at any Walmart around in here months.

Reaction score
I swear the Walmart delivery trucks don't make it any further North of Woodbridge. Haven't seen anything new at any Walmart around in here months.
normally the one by me (route 9 in Old Bridge) is horrible with stock. I stopped in real quick on Friday to pick up supplies for my road trip up to Boston and took a quick look and saw the trooper 1st and was shocked to see the rest of the pegs filled with figures.

Reaction score
Enfys Nest speeder which is too small and Han Solo's speeder which is too big. Never change, Hasbro.

Reaction score
There was one Rebolt, the other guy was Syke. If Hasbro were smart they’d do a running change with a headswap.

Reaction score
He kinda looks like Rufio from that old Robin Williams Peter Pan movie.

Reaction score
Picked up the new 2 pks with corellian hound/rebolt, and Han/Chewbacca at a Walmart in upper stat NC!

Reaction score
Spotted TLJ Rey (solo card... or universe or whatever) the other day. So I guess wave 3 has hit my area. Which is exciting because in another month, month and a half, I may actually get to purchase some figures from the Solo movie.

Reaction score
Walked into WM this morning and the normally empty pegs were full. Thought I got lucky and found wave 3, but it was Solo wave 1. No Mimban trooper of course.

Reaction score
I’ve noticed a Walmart that restocked with wave 1 (Mimban Stormtrooper was sitting last I checked). I refuse to buy another until they release the TVC exclusive.

Reaction score
I got the Enfys Nest Swoop at Target. I figure I can use the 5POA for parts to upgrade the TVC one and the bike is kinda cool.

Reaction score
Ventured into a Walmart this morning to see if by any chance the 6" Mimban Trooper made an appearance, no cigar but found the last wave of the force link figures instead. Walked out with this one, the only one there.

Reaction score
Picked up the Lando/Kessel guard two pack today. I wasn't really in to the Solo line, but then picked up the VC Han and Enfys last week and the Range Trooper today. Figure I may as well step in with both feet now.

Reaction score
Picked up the Lando/Kessel guard two pack today. I wasn't really in to the Solo line, but then picked up the VC Han and Enfys last week and the Range Trooper today. Figure I may as well step in with both feet now.
I was thinking along the same lines but knowing the VC Lando is already announced stopped from getting that set. I adored the movie but my purchases have been somewhat limited mainly due to distribution. I have yet to see a 5POA Mimban Trooper (or 5POA Range Trooper) in wild and haven't see the new 2 packs either.

I have bought the Landspeeder set, Swoop Bike set, VC Han, VC Enfys Nest, VC Range Troopers x 2 and Moloch. I'm looking forward to Rio and hopefully that VC123 Mimban Trooper finds a way to be distributed.