Recent Acquisitions - Cartoon Toys & Collectibles

GNT

Reaction score
Recent Acquisitions - Cartoon Toys & Collectibles

I didnt see one in these section, post your latest Cartoon Toys & Collectibles finds here and where you got them at.

Reaction score
Just nabbed Mighty Max Blasts Magus MIB on eBay. :D

Magus (along with Skull Mountain) was always my favorite of the "big" Max playsets. I really wish Mighty Max would make a comeback the way Polly Pocket has.

Reaction score
So, technically not a cartoon pickup, but its from a movie based on a cartoon lol. I picked up the McDonald's Inspector Gadget toy at a local collectible shop for 5 bucks. It's only missing the belt-watch, but I don't really care for it. Ebay auctions were generally around the $15 range, but for 5 bucks it was an instant buy.

Reaction score
just picked up the Super 7 Masters of the Universe Ultimate Club Grayskull Skeletor and He-Man figures. these guys are awesome.

Reaction score
Target has started clearancing the new Ducktales toys by Phatmojo. I picked up a Scrooge and Donald for $4 each. The sculpts and art style on these are really great.

Reaction score
Found the complete wave of MOTU Origins figures yesterday. My local store had at least a dozen each of He-Man and Skeletor, but only a couple Man-At-Arms, Teela, and Evil-Lyn. Only a single Beast Man left.

Reaction score
More of a sighting for you guys into MOTU. I noticed at my local Tuesday Morning they had a couple of the DC Primal Age Batcave playsets. I think it was $30. IIRC it was going for $60 originally at Target.

Reaction score
Picked up the Snake Mountain blind box MOTU Eternia Mini today. Goes nicely with the Greyskull one. And yup, bought both of them specifically for the mini-playset case. Figures are going on ebay in a mixed lot some day. :D

Reaction score
Picked up the MOTU Origins He-Man to go with Skeletor. I mean, can't have one and not the other? Right?