Recent Acquisitions - Cartoon Toys & Collectibles

GNT

Reaction score
Recent Acquisitions - Cartoon Toys & Collectibles

I didnt see one in these section, post your latest Cartoon Toys & Collectibles finds here and where you got them at.

Reaction score
Just nabbed Mighty Max Blasts Magus MIB on eBay. :D

Magus (along with Skull Mountain) was always my favorite of the "big" Max playsets. I really wish Mighty Max would make a comeback the way Polly Pocket has.

Reaction score
Magus came in the mail today! Woo-hoo! Birthday money well-spent, sez I! :)

Reaction score
Dr. Viper from SWAT Kats, autographed by series creators Christian and Yvon Tremblay. :)

Reaction score
A Christmas present for my sister, who always liked Vinnie from Biker Mice when we were kids:

Reaction score
So, technically not a cartoon pickup, but its from a movie based on a cartoon lol. I picked up the McDonald's Inspector Gadget toy at a local collectible shop for 5 bucks. It's only missing the belt-watch, but I don't really care for it. Ebay auctions were generally around the $15 range, but for 5 bucks it was an instant buy.

Reaction score
A knock and my door, and I discovered a goblin with 80s glam rocker hair and a hook hand on my doorstep.

Reaction score
just picked up the Super 7 Masters of the Universe Ultimate Club Grayskull Skeletor and He-Man figures. these guys are awesome.

Reaction score
Target has started clearancing the new Ducktales toys by Phatmojo. I picked up a Scrooge and Donald for $4 each. The sculpts and art style on these are really great.