Recent Acquisitions - All Props Part 9

Reaction score
Not entirely a "new acquisition", but after being lost in the mail all month, the grips for the Luke Skywalker ANH lightsaber I'm putting together finally arrived. I reconstructed it from this really inaccurate prop I bought off Etsy.

Reaction score
My latest, Fan-made Darth Vader ESB Helmet! Using my McQ Vader base for pics until the other custom case is ready :).

Could I ask to see pictures when your new display solution for Vader is done? The reason I ask is I am looking for something similar. Best regards, Kris.

Rod

Reaction score
Look who got in my car with me today....I told him he couldn't follow but he insisted. He was cute enough so I gave in...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tired of waiting on somebody to produce a prop replica of one, I went and bought a fan made Kylo Ren saber hilt off eBay:

Reaction score
I recently sold off a few licensed helmets but I have acquired some very nice helmets as of late.

First is a JB V3 #2 ESB VADER helmet. Absolutely great paint job and looks like Vader stepped right out of ESB!

Second is a RS ANH Stunt helmet!

Reaction score
I recently sold off a few licensed helmets but I have acquired some very nice helmets as of late.

First is a JB V3 #2 ESB VADER helmet. Absolutely great paint job and looks like Vader stepped right out of ESB!

Second is a RS ANH Stunt helmet!

Congrats on these awesome deliveries, rnbuda! The RS Stunt Stormie is on my need-to-buy list....

Reaction score

Wow! I really like this ESB helmet. It looks fantastic. Very nice stand as well. Congrats!

Reaction score
Recently got a friend to sell me his old Saberforge Prodigal Son hilt, and I LOVE it! :D

Reaction score
Just got this beautifully detailed E-11 blaster carbine in the mail. It's made from PVC plastic with metal details like the rail and the trigger guard. The pommel cap comes unscrewed to add some weight to it, which I did through a thick metal rod. Now this thing feels beefy! Like a the real thing! But what really blows me away are the details. It doesn't have the sticker decals... yet, but it's got a lot of other great details that really bring realism like a dent in the stock (which unfortunately does not fold out, ah well can't have it all), pitting in the PVC and the counter even says Hengstler on it!

Reaction score
This looks very nice indeed. A good friend is a huge Kylo fan, will show him this pic

Reaction score
It's a little thing but I had to share my excitement about this one, I tried telling the wife about it but she just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. I have been searching for this little guy for at least the last 10 years and have never been able to find one for less than $150. I was able to snag this one for $70 last night and am beyond excited to finally add it to the collection. The little things sometimes make me the happiest!